Looking for a unicorn (cage for uncut, unpierced grower)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lockedunderwear, Apr 26, 2023.

1. lockedunderwear

IT
    Northeastern US
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Hi all
    Apologies on advance for the incoming wall of text...

I'm looking for a cage that I can wear for extended amounts of time (days or weeks without coming out).
    I've probably tried 50 or more devices, and have run into issues with them all.

I'm uncut, and unpierced. I'd totally be down for a PA but my wife and KH has so far nixxed that idea.

That said, I've used a tetherspout with good success, and the cage I can wear for the longest is ont that I can use a locking screw on the tether spout. The longest I've been able to wear that is 2 nights.

I run into issues with fluid buildup in my foreskin after about 24 hours of it being retracted, so an ideal cage would not require that.

I have a behind barz complete system that I love, but it's too bulky to wear discretely. I also find that of I wear ot without the outer cage, I regularly get pinched between the penis tube and my clothing, which tends to happen at inopportune moments and hurts like hell. Nothing like involuntary gasps of pain in a meeting...

I'm intrigued by the Evotion devices but see mixed reviews here.

I'm also intrigued by the MCN devices with the glans ring, but wonder of it's possible to use those with a foreskin.

My fantasy is a PA and a tube like Minasbitch used (?) to make. My second closest fantasy is something similar but threaded for a thetherspout.

I like the feeling of my balls being locked in as well, though there are sizing considerations there that seem to disqualify most of the cages I've found that offer a second lock for that.

My wife and KH demands easy access to me when she wants - for me/us, this kink is much more about the feeling of being locked up than locked away.

All that said, I'm hoping there's an option out there that offers reasonable security, minimal pinching & chafing, and relatively easy access. I think a device with a threaded tip that the tetherspout could screw into would be close to perfect. Inescapable, relatively quickly removable, and minimized movement and pinching. The tetherspout also solves alignment issues for urination, a handy bonus.

I think my ideal cage would be similar to the badassworkroom one with the scrotum lock, slightly longer and more enclosed, and with a glans ring or tetherspout.

Anyone else on a similar quixotic quest?

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  2. Pogranix

Pogranix New member

Local Time:
    #2 Pogranix, Apr 30, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    I too have looked around to find a good long term option that can be put on or removed without much hassle. I think I finally found a good one in "The Guardian". I got it with multiple rings option to see what fit best and it doesn't break the bank, whereas stand alone ring from holy trainer is $70!

I have a Holy Trainer v5, Locked in Lust, and I just found The Guardian recently on Oxy Shop. I've been in the Guardian for over a week and like it a lot. I too am uncut and not pierced. I have to get my foreskin just right some times but not a big deal usually.

The Holy Trainer v5 is comfy but not as breathable and unless you put on baby oil or some before locking up it's going to require removal more often potentially. I like the tool box style key design though. The tip opening is generous enough and has a lip which helps a lot.

The Locked in Lust is kind of complicated and easy to pinch if you're careless and has a metal hinge on the rings so long term in diapers for example isn't the best idea. The anti-pullout clamp is a nice touch and over all is breathable, but it's just a lot of parts (pin, ring, tube, silicone tube piece on ring hinge, anti-pullout, and lock.) The anti-pullout can pinch putting on if you don't pay attention to it's hinge too.

The Guardian resin matrix is very breathable and an "air lock" plastic lock insert makes for a metal-free cage and can put on and off easily. If you want, you can use the plastic combo locks to show you're locked up tight but the air lock stays in place by itself. They also have a ball cage attachment that might be up your alley (with an additional ball shock attachment too!)

Hope that's of some help!

Jett-Oxy likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    You should talk to Badass about your requirements. I'm uncut and a grower, with a frenum piercing, and my GF got a BA-03 with tghe frenum bit from a different cage. I believe they will do their best to ensure you get what you want and they are quick to reply to emails.

4. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    You mentioned getting pinched with the behindbarz belt do you mean the tip of the penis sticks out of the tube and gets pinched? if you do there is a simple trick to try it certainly works for me as i am uncut too. The answer is to purchase a cheap silicone collapsible funnel from Ebay and cut off the end section so that it fits inside the cock tube and the end pokes out of the slot. The penis sits inside the tube inside the funnel end and stops the chances of the foreskin poking out and getting pinched. A whole funnel costs around £2 so a cheap option to try and as a bonus it also directs the urine stream better.

Mark Owen and lockedunderwear like this.
  5. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    A complete collapsible funnel is also great to keep in your pocket as a great method of directing urine where you want it to go

logo likes this.
  6. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Do you have a picture of this?
    It might be a solution for me also.

7. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Something like this and if you get two just cut off the end section that will slip inside whatever tube you have from one of them and place it inside your tube then fit your penis inside the tube. The other one can be kept stored flat in your pocket for when you need to use the toilet, it even allows you to use it stood up you just have to cover it with your hands when at the urinals etc. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284986698084?hash

8. Jett-Oxy

Jett-Oxy New member

Owner
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Pogranix Cheers for good feedback about Guardian!

9. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Red chili makes cages with an extra option that is called “foreskin stopper”.

At the end of the cage they make extra bars very close to eachother to prevent the skin to push through

10. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    I have tried several types of cages and full enclosure tube lengths. The best advice I can give is a snug fitting tube with no extra space for growth within the tube.
    it’s also extremely important to get the girth measurements correct behind the balls and around the base of the cock. Just a couple of mm makes a huge difference in wearability. I totally suggest an ergonomic or oval style of ring slightly smaller and more snug. Special note: you will want to experiment with sizing of the rings … your body will adjust over time. Try to increase the duration of being locked cleaning is a must no matter what device you have. Start with 24 hours and adjust size accordingly.
    You will love the feel of restriction.
    My favorite: HT v4 or 5 Nano and Nub versions with 40mm & 45mm rings.
    IMG_7697.jpeg IMG_7655.jpeg

lockedunderwear and Jett-Oxy like this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am still curious about the nano

12. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
  13. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    For me the inverted device works best, it is very comfortable, very secure, and prevents any playing with the little clitty. I am locked in the device with a steel waist belt that makes it more comfortable and totally secure.

Jett-Oxy likes this.
  14. lockedunderwear

IT
    Northeastern US
    Local Time:
    Update:
    After talking about it and experimenting, mostly unsuccessfully, with several mods to cages we already have (like adding glans rings and such) I think my wife and I are pretty well convinced that a PA is the way to go.

We were playing with one of my cages last night and I mentioned the difficulties with fitment and all, and she dropped one that she had stopped in at the piercing shop the other day and almost just made me an appointment for a consult! So, this is probably happening.

This is the first conversation we've had about a piercing since around March when she had her nose pierced. She was pretty unenthusiastic about me getting a PA and out of respect, I hadn't brought it up since.

Excited and slightly terrified... But mostly excited beyond belief...

Dee Chloe and Jammy like this.
  15. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    I am uncircumcised as you are. I had issues with swollen foreskin in my previous cage.

I resolved my issue by having a smaller cage. Pictures attached in my post here:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...1-short-cage-with-scrotum-pressing-bar.51196/

I would make sure both the length and width of the cage are tightly fitted, so that the foreskin cannot move.

When you are ready to put on the cage, pull the foreskin half way back and then put the cage on. The foreskin will stay in that position and there is very little swollen after wearing it for the whole week, because there is nowhere for the foreskin to move or get swollen.

lockedunderwear likes this.
  16. lockedunderwear

IT
    Northeastern US
    Local Time:
    PA consult booked for next week, my wife made the appointment as a father's day gift. The irony...

I know I'm going to turn 75 shades of red and purple trying to stammer my way through what we're up to, but I feel like I have a reasonable understanding of what I'm after.

If the consult goes well, I'm thinking of ordering a ba-25 with a PA hook. My wife approves of the design, and it checks the boxes for me in terms of functionality, comfort, etc..

Dee Chloe likes this.
  17. lockedunderwear

IT
    Northeastern US
    Local Time:
    Update: successfully stammered my way through the consult with the piercer! They asked enough questions that I just fessed up to what we use chastity cages and that's the primary objective of the piercing (my wife was there in the room with us). He was utterly unphased by my stammered confession, and had lots of good advice and input, including assuring my wife that under no circumstances would my dick fall off

We decided to do the piercing in the fall, when I'm not going to be swimming. Apparently fresh piercings and lake/ river water are not a recipe for success...

From the sound of it they're happy to pierce right up to a 4ga, so I'll likely do that or maybe downsize to a 6ga just so there's less bulk for the initial jewelery. Holy shit a 4ga barbell looked HUGE...

Anyone have experience with going that large with the initial piercing?

18. greeneyesdevil

greeneyesdevil New member

Local Time:
    maybe get circumcised

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice