BA21 - short cage with scrotum pressing bar

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Ackwon, May 25, 2023.

1. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    #1 Ackwon, May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
    Ordered on 4 May.
    Added expedited service on 10 May.
    Dispatched on 21 May and received today 25 May.

5E1B4310-BD24-4870-8A51-236BB3DDCF91.jpeg

F4F7F327-D851-4B90-8865-86F340D2FEFE.jpeg

C5220810-8AA2-40BD-ABCC-CC76F5A16CC6.jpeg

Full length 49mm
    Tube diameter 32mm
    Extra thick base ring diameter 45mm, 9mm thickness
    Scrotum pressing bar to limit ball gap to 6mm

Quite stiff when putting on. Took me a long long time to get the penis into it and insert the lock cylinder.

Once inserted, it was even more difficult to take the cage off the base ring due to the stiffness. Hopefully that will get better over time.

Can’t fault the craftsmanship. It was such a cutie. It was pure perfection. No erection whatsoever inside the cage. The scrotum pressing bar is a bit thin, so I don’t know if it will cause any bruise on the front of the ballsack. We will see in a few days.

Jammy likes this.
  2. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    First night has passed. Got woken up by the frustrated little penis desperately trying to get an erection. I didn’t usually get that feeling previously when I was in the Kink3d because the cage was a bit wider and longer.

All in all it feels great. There is a level of desperation but it’s not anything painful.

Peeing takes a little bit of time to adjust, because the length of the new cage is shorter now and pushes directly onto the tip of the penis in its flaccid state. Any tiny bit of erection makes peeing almost impossible.

3. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    After a week of on and off to get used to the cage, I handed over my key to missus 2 days ago. Yesterday I woke up okay, but today it was a massive pain from nocturnal erection after 3 hours of sleep.

So I took a shower and sat in the bath for 20 minutes to get the sac soft again.

Some more pictures to show how small and tight the cage is.
    45A08100-372D-451D-A44F-C13A6CE95344.jpeg

B9DB0C7D-AFC9-458C-A47C-7E23B60F7EED.jpeg

4. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Looks like a great fit. Nice device!

Ackwon likes this.
  5. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    As one who’s not circumcised, I found that pulling the foreskin half way down is a good way of preventing the foreskin from getting pinched between the cage and the underwear.

Because the cage is quite tight, the foreskin won’t move anywhere in the cage and it feels much more comfortable like this. Have been wearing it like this for 3 days and the foreskin stayed in the same place without any edema symptoms.

310555E9-E22C-4B09-871F-D002BF7E304B.jpeg

6. Deleted member 100175

Christ that's small - good luck!

I have similar circumstances, and pull back foreskin all the way at all times in my BA-28 - but you've got nowhere for the excess skin to go with such a tight cage ...

My next one will be a little shorter (5-10mm?), but this is a good reminder to allow room for everything.

7. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    A quick update with a relaxed ballsack after an hour in the hot tub.

97A1776B-2E09-4B3F-B52A-D1FBB6E919C9.jpeg

I realized there is not much difference from the last picture, but this is when my ballsack is relaxed and not in a tight position. The penis is also not tightly pressed by the cage.

I am feeling a little bit of persistent pain around the bottom of the base ring, even though this base ring is slightly larger than my previous ring with Kink3d. I can only assume this is due to the scrotum pressing bar pressing the ballsack more downwards rather than being close to the penis, adding more pressure to the bottom of the scrotum.

I don’t see any visible bruises at the moment so the cage is probably going to be kept on till we next have PIV in a few days.

8. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Try sliding the ring along the scrotum skin a bit, so the ring is pressing against a different piece of skin. Some lubricant may also help a bit, to allow the scrotum skin to move a bit to avoid having the ring pressing against the same piece of skin all the time.

Jammy and Ackwon like this.
  9. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    This is primarily what I do. Just when one spot is sore, I adjust it to another spot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice