Long time perv, new(ish) to chastity play!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FetishDynasty, Jan 2, 2020.

1. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Hello fellow perverts, super happy to have found this website. I joined in order to research the best and most secure (and comfortable) chastity cages to go along with my new PA piercing (currently 5 weeks since it was done). For those interested, there is a video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/damazonia_/status/1200861727673339904?s=21

MISTRESS Damazonia is going to lock me up permanently so I need to make sure that the cage is perfect.

Looking forward to chatting!

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hey there!

By "permanently", do you mean the device will NEVER be coming off?

Or more like, it will be removed when required....?

I also have to ask..... Are you circumcised?

I ask as I was thinking about hygiene (and possibly medical) issues when they arise...

To start the discussion, I would advocate a steel device. FAR easier to keep clean and much more secure and, dare I say, comfortable than any non-metal devices in the LONG term....

Metal devices can have a much more open design, enabling you to clean MUCH better.

Here's where the circumcision question comes in, because foreskins and PA security are not always friends....

Then you have the trapped ball vs ringless vs full belt decision to make.....

Trapped ball devices utilise a ring that goes behind the testicles and serves as an anchor for the device.

Ringless devices do NOT have a base ring.... They are anchored by the piercing and need to be snug on the penis shaft (again.... Foreskin issues possible!!!)

Full belts are exactly that.... Permanent belts that anchor a covering device that restricts all access to genitals.

Once you make a decision on type, then it's just a question of what style you like!!!!

You might find a cheap device from Amazon or DHGate that does the job!!! Or you might find the bespoke designs better....

Off the top of my head here are some BRILLIANT custom device makers to look at:

Lori's devices at chastitytube.com
    Male Chastity Now
    Mature Metal
    Rigid Chastity
    Steelwerks Extreme
    Steelworxx

These are in no way the ONLY manufacturers.... And what I've missed I hope others will fill in the blanks!

DON'T RUSH!!!!

"Perfect" is a bit of a mystery... Can come easy.... Might take some experimentation... Can come expensive... Can come cheap!!!

I have a Lori 8C which I LOVE.... But it causes me foreskin problems too.... Right this second I'm in one of my first Chinese produced devices experimenting with other options...

What I'm trying to say is don't put the pressure on you both to get it instantaneously correct..... You could spend $$$$$$$s on the best looking thing since sliced bread.... But if it slices your cock open it's not gonna be much good!!!!

Have a think and post here.... Others will chip in too!!!!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and to the contributions of others too!!

Kindest regards

J.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Welcome to our community.

4. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Thank you!!

5. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Hello and thank you for the warm welcome!

Permanently in Her case means it only comes off when She says so, and who knows when that will happen. And if it comes off it is going right back on again soon I am sure. She doesn't fuck around.

I am circumcised, yes, which I am thankful for.

I have worn a CB6000s before but the ball catcher plastic ring always chaffed my scrotum when it was tight enough to prevent pulling off (one of my testicles is smaller than the other). Hoping a metal cage is more comfortable long term.

I really like the look of the Rigid Chastity no. 5 but it's cool that I can mess around with cheap Chinese gear to get a sense of sizing and what works before I drop $500 or more on something.

Since this is going to be a permanent thing, 2020 will just be the year that we settle on something really great. No panic. I am certainly not going to rush things lol :lockkey:

6. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Great stuff!!!

I personally feel exactly like you do!!! I have a collection of Chinese made devices (I'm in one now !!) that I got before ordering custom!!!!!

My favourite STYLE are the ones with concentric rings for the cage.... Why...? Cos the rings can be pushed together (or levered apart) to customise cage length!!!

Ones LIKE these styles ....

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-st...l-cage/391830058.html#s1-2-1;searl|2929512207

I'm not 100% sure... there MAY even be some styles like this WITH PA fixings....

If not don't panic.... These devices can certainly help you get a feel for chastity AND whilst I don't speak for everyone, metal seems to have better ratings in terms of long term comfort!!!

Have a good look through DHGate and Amazon as these are the cheapest imho....

My own path to custom was a modified Chinese device... BUT that's not the only way of course!!!

HOWEVER, anything with a PA fixing will definitely mean your key holder will be in control!!!!! As long as you do NOT have the key, it WILL be permanent!!!!!

Kindest regards

J.

7. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi!

I'm gonna update my advice....!!

I looked on DHGate and couldn't see any cheap, concentric ring PA devices...

So my advice would be to concentrate on getting cage and base ring sizes correct...

With a PA fixing device you can have a bit of leeway with inside diameter because the PA IS the security... Not the cage width....

So you need the right base ring size....

You can measure yourself with string and measure the length when the string is straight.... Divide by 3.141 for diameter.

Try and do this a few times in your most unexcited state.... In a warm room too if possible...

You can get a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal too.

My fave hack was to use those big radiator hose clamps and CAREFULLY wear them in the DAY..... NOT at night when I was asleep because if this was too tight I didn't want to cause damage!!!!

The guide for base ring is to be able to get a single finger underneath it....

So I used aforementioned clamp tightened to this spec. Then apply some stimulation to see how it feels when hard.... Adjust.... Repeat....

Something like this....

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p...VlhmPCh3ojQq6EAQYAiABEgJfV_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Just BE CAREFUL and DON'T overtighten!!!!

Then I got the closest ring I could find on a Chinese device...

I have noticed the newer, integrated locking devices with solid base rings only have 40mm, 45mm and 50mm options... BUT..... The OLDER hinge ring styles still have MORE choices for diameter....

You'll see the two hinged ring styles here...

https://m.dhgate.com/product/male-c...ck-pin/245786117.html#s1-3-1;searl|1775814994

If you go this way, make sure the hinge is covered by the rubber sleeve or some other rubber from the hardware store because those hinges can REALLY cause irrigation....

That's it!!!

This is by no means the only way.... So this is my advice only...

Hope it helps!

Kindest regards

J.

8. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Thank you for all that! Much appreciated.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

11. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Hello!

12. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Cheers and thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice