Locked and left to wait!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Jan 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    My wife and I have used chasity to enhance sex. When I'm not locked i can take it or leave it with sex. But when lock up like most I can't get my wife off my mind!! Now my wife loves sex and would have it as much as possible. When I'm locked i bug her all the time, which she loves. We both have busy schedules and two kids, so finding time to have sex can be a challenge for both of us. Generally I lock myself up and present her the key. Which puts a huge smile on her face when I do. Because she knows no matter what we/I are going to find time to play.

The only problem for me is, I would like her to take charge and tell me to lock up sometimes.I do enjoy having sex with her, but would like her to deny my getting out once in awhile. I pretty much know when I give her the key in the morning she gonna break down and let me out at night because she is as horny if not more than me.

Anybody have any ideas how to get her to change up our dynamic?

Any women on her have suggestions for her/us?

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    You just need to slow down and not try to top from the bottom. Rushing or pushing her into this will only sour what I would say is a good start. Maybe one time you lock up and “forget” where you placed the key. So when she is disappointed your cock is locked, just go down on her again or invest in a strap on and have a substitute ready.

I was in a rush in the beginning, but realized I could not force her into chastity. Luckily she was looking for something new to try and we came upon this by happenstance. After a few times she became more controlling and liked locking me up. We always agreed on a schedule and durations, now she has me on a 4 month lockup.

be cafeful what you wish for, it may come true.

spider203, Headtrip and bondinchas like this.
  3. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

That is kinda how we got started looking for something new to try. Yaaaa I don't think the strap-on would be for us. I've hurd that statement before " be careful what you wish for" thanks for your response

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I would just be honest with her about it.... Honesty and communication are key part of the relationship... not just chastity.

Ukpsion and Tom Allen like this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Tell her in the morning you would love for her to post it to herself 2nd class.

borbulls1961 and Ukpsion like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    You just wait until she discovers just how good you can be with your tongue with practice and then the pleasure she can receive from a strap on! You won't be unlocked at all then! :)

anasyrma likes this.
  7. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    I would say she is starting to find away to not give in so easy. Last night After giving her a few really good Os I said to her I knew you couldn't resist my fingers!, which is always followed by unlocking me to finish the job. Her reapones was
    "You get cocky, then you don't get to use cocky goodnight " and she left me locked and still waiting!!!

8. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Give her time to build her confidence and to get to know how this all works. Don't push her, but when she wants to talk tell her honestly how being locked makes you feel.

9. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree,

11. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Buy her some nice toys. @Artemistress has a rabbit vibe, a wand vibe and a large purple dildo named Tony. Between those and my fingers and tongue, she has no use of my cock anymore so it remains caged 24/7.

ConSUBmation and Artemistress like this.
  12. Artemistress

Verified Female

Local Time:
    If you leave her satisfied and tired out she won’t feel the need to let you out to continue :p
    And communication is important, just letting her know you feel very comfortable in you cage can encourage her to leave you longer :lock:

asastype and ConSUBmation like this.
  13. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

I definitely agree we had a long talk last night. I didn't realize she was feeling guilty for keeping me locked up. That's a big part why she was unlocking me all the time. I I told her not to feel guilty at all and to run with it. So her I sit still locked from yesterday, first time ive gone 24 hrs in about 8 months. Looking forward to where this will lead I think.......‍♂️

Rectrix, Artemistress and tvalex like this.
  14. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Your wife likely has no idea how to play this game, what you want and what she wants. It will take time and communication. Talk about some of the ideals of a FLR, even if that is not what you are seeking her taking more control of your pleasure and her pleasure is a good conversation to have. Tell her how it turns you on when she gets satisfaction and you are left denied. She will quickly see how you respond and the guilt will disipate.

Artemistress, asastype and Ormaz like this.
  15. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    My wife very much enjoys PIV, and one of her main concerns when I asked her to engage in chastity with extended periods of denial was her satisfaction -- reasonably enough! We took it slowly. I focused on her pleasure, and she became more aware of how she could have just as much (sometimes more!) fun with oral, fingers (learn the g-spot!), and, after a year or so, a strap-on. I thought she'd never go for a strap-on, but she was game to try ... and found out that it's essentially almost a perfect substitute. (She says that she still gets a bit more, sometimes, from knowing it's *me*, but... not always!) The other thing she learned is that she could still have PIV: she could just command that I not cum. And to help ensure that, I can wear a de-sensitizing condom (or regular condom after applying de-sensitizing spray or cream).

In short, not only is she not being denied the pleasure she wants, but she's actually getting more of it, in more different ways, and she is *much more* sexually satisfied than she was before we started chastity. (It also helps, I think, that sex is on her terms now, she doesn't feel pressured or obligated in any way, though that wasn't a serious issue for us before.)

Giverny and Rectrix like this.
  16. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    We have tried the cream but I can stay hard long enough for even a hand job. Do you take a pill for erection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice