Lifestyle Choices

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wishful, Jul 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I have read that it takes a few days after an extended period in a chastity device before your penis returns to its full length and girth when erect. I know that mine has a definite and pronounced curve downwards which it never had before. I have also noticed that despite getting regular erections in the device when I take it off it isn't that easy to get one straight away.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Sorry I had not realised I have not posted in a while so here is an update. After my travels I was allowed to remain unlocked but still on the honour system for a few days whilst I modified the stainless steel cage. The one I am wearing has rings but not hinting between the rings so my foresskin often gets pinched which is my main driver to looking for a new cage. I have thought of a way of adding lateral bars to hold this in better without welding and I asked Miss for some time to try this. Well I made some rods of the correct length with slight curve at each end to fit rhe ring diameter. These are about 1/2 mm longer than the gap in the rings so I used a bar to flex the rings and fit the bars, so far this has worked really well and most of the pinching and little nicks that I was getting has gone away. I have been locked back up now for three days but was not allowed to cum for a couple of weeks. I have discussed the long gaps in any activity as I do find this very hard as at times it may be several weeks and we have agreed to have a weekly reminder session. This may be punishment or just a reminder such as dressing as a maid to clean the bathroom or spending time handcuffed blindfolded gagged an nipple clamped. We are planning on having a six month review tonight all things being equal. I did make a couple of errors though we had a hot tub session followed my me giving Miss a massage with her nude and me blindfolded and I did the massage ok but I felt her up at the end. Which I had thought she wanted but the agreement is I need verbal permission which I did not have so I have been sentenced to a night cuffed to the top of the bed and time gagged and blindfolded. So I spent last night in a tight swimsuit and shorts with my hands cuffed to the top of the bed. The cuffs are leather and remove able for safety but I did not get a whole lot of sleep last night and tonight I will also have to spend time gagged and blindfolded so Miss is learning.
    The cage is on for as long as Miss wants so no guarantees that I will not still be in it next year etc. Miss is not giving any clues to how long or anything regarding duration just a few hints that I will be caged for the foreseeable future with the odd orgasm if she feels it appropriate, what a mind fuck.
    I also failed to dress correctly for bed a couple of nights ago and tonight that will go into the book and the penalty will be set, we have not reviewed the book recently which as you may remember is our blue print for the relationship but I think I will be walking the dogs in a skirt with possibly additions time in chastity added. We did have a brief talk about how can time be added if I never know how long it will be but Miss said she thinks she can work that just by having a minimum period until I am eligable for release which can be extended, no idea how that will work out though.
    We have postponed my next visit to our lady which would have been next week for a few weeks as I do not really have enough work on and it's not cheap as well as up until the last few days I have been pretty good so no real need.
    Well that's all for now possibly and update tomorrow ?

spider203 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You are definitely cleverer with your hands than I am. I'm referring to the welding, not accidentally touching up Miss! That said I have a sneaky feeling you are doing things wrong a little on purpose!

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic. I think you are probably right we did have a discussion on this as if I am good hen in reality nothing happens which is in effect being punished for behaving. We are working our way through this and the initial plan is to have a reminder session once a week. Not specifically a punishment but a reminder to both of us, we are going to make a list of suitable activities which will be a mix of nice and mildly punitive. Last night I was handcuffed gagged and blindfolded for an hour or so as a punishment for touching so that's out of the way. We have reviewed our book and made a few changes and some area to be changed Miss is just not too sure what to change these to.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Sorry but another pretty bland post I have managed to get a sore so I have been out for two days but obviously on the honour system. It's healing nicely now but I have some work to do. On a nicer note we are giving the HT 2 another go and in comparison it is very comfortable so that's what will be going back on for a bit may be tonight but I would say for certain tomorrow. Miss has also been kind and let me sleep in thongs or panties for the last couple of nights the leotard and shorts is very hot so it's very kind of her.
    We did have a brief discussion on what my penalty would be if I wanted a time out, I do not want one but I thought this would be a good gauge of how much Miss wants to continue down the road and I was rather shocked by the response she said at the moment it would be 9 months but tha may be extended anywhere up to two years. I was and am in a state of shock as she is very serious.
    I am glad I do not want a time out and obviously neither does she I think it was a good indicator that am Miss is very committed moving forwards. What she wants is to just do it without having to think about it which would be awsome but may be an unobtainable goal. Still Miss has come so very far from where she was and now we are doing this for both of us not just for me which has been the biggest change. She loves the fact that her friends are now complimenting her on me rather than the opposite which is great from my perspective and we are just getting closer and closer regardless of what is happening in the outside world.
    Thanks for reading.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That wasn't bland at all! I much prefer reading the real experiences people are having than the posts that are either obviously fantasy or heavily edited to make them almost as bad. Real is always better, and the struggles with wearing a chastity device are something that I can completely understand.

9 months to two years? Are you talking locked up or no orgasm? Two years and I would be ready to explode!

Caged Wolf likes this.
  7. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic. The time Miss gave is chaste time so no orgasms at all. I know Miss would prefer to just keep me uncaged but good (chaste) really the cage is to help me and when it's on I have no access to the keys as Miss has her safe which I do not have either to code or the key for. Actually the safe has proved to be a great idea as it's an 8 digit code and Miss just keeps the keys in it when I am locked. So back to my point the time would be pretty much all caged but work, travel etc are allowed for with the honour system. I did fail once a few years back on the honour system but not recently. Work is actually our biggest concern as I work for my self running a small consultancy and work has pretty much dried up. We do try to ignore that little elephant in the room but we are working hard to fix it but it's why the visits to our Lady etc are on hold.
    I am writing this still unlocked but on honour and the nick which had got infected is all but healed now so it's back into the cage probably within 24 hours. I am in a swimsuit and shorts again which I do find hot but Miss likes the tight way it holds me and it does give me a very smooth front which she likes.
    We were planning a cuddle and may be more but Miss is not up for it tonight so may be not this week which is a bummer. Miss used to hate to cuddle as I always tried to turn it into sex but now Miss has control we do pretty much what she wants so not much sex but lots more cuddles. I know once I am in this then anything beyond a cuddle and maybe pleasuring her is out of the question anyway so I am for sleep soon.
    I also have to properly fix the steel cage but it will be back in the HT2 for now.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You have my respect @wishful . Your obvious care and love for Miss and the efforts you are willing to go to for her shine out. I am not sure how I would react if my Wife said she was going to not let me have an orgasm for half the time that you have been told you would have if you wanted a time out!

Do you mind if I ask whether you would get any help relieving the pressure of sexual need, such as ruined orgasms or prostate milking?

I cannot remember if I have said so before but I love your tag line, locked for love. It matches my reasons perfectly.

9. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi in response to Jasmics questions and a short update. The relief question is an interesting one as Miss does not comprehend that there may be a need and the jury is out anyway. So I think when we can afford to visit our Ladtpy again she may relive some of the tension probably with the electric butt plug and the cane and in fact it does help and I do mean both, as I said I think I may have been milked during my last session but I certainly did not cum. As for Miss I have not always been the best hubby and this way I am much better so it works and I very much doubt that I will need a time out without good cause so I hope it is a moot view. I does however show how serious Miss is about it.
    Back to tonight or actually last night as its morning just very early. We did have a cuddle with mi in just a thong and Miss in a thong and a sexy nightie I was not allowed under her thong and she did not allow things to progress beyond a cuddle. So now I am locked back up in the HT2 for a while still in the thong as Miss likes it. So no idea about when I will cum next or even how but that's fine as miss got her cuddle and I got denial. It would have been nice to have been seriously teased but Miss did not feel like it and that's that. I have a fairly busy week so we will see how much happens.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for answering. You are right, it really does show how serious Miss is. It also show how serious you are, this really is all about the needs and desires of two people, however you look at it.

11. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Thanks Jasmic. I just wanted to add that I have now been in the HT for a few days and as far as comfort goes it's pretty good even compared to my modified steel cage. I still have to sort that out.
    I was on a lengthy drive with Miss yesterday and being me we discussed a few things regarding our FLM. In general I try to keep my discussions on this down as if I am a pest the penalty is quite severe but I was ok. Some things that came out were Miss has agreed my punishment for not dressing one evening. As the weather is so poor the original penalty was not practical in Miss's opinion ( I am not really allowed one unless it's practical) so I have to deep clean out bathroom one evening in a tight thong backed leotard and a shortish skirt. The skirt is actually fine but I know that e leotard will be very tight up my backside and will be uncomfortable so it's realistic and the bathroom needs doing anyway I do not have a say so that scheduled for this week
    , I will also probably be collared.
    Miss has also agreed that if we are going to have a session where I am not getting any chance of release then she wants me in a specific swimsuit and the PVC skirt this should focus me better as I still feel that if I do a heed job I may get to cum. This is not a great behaviour and this is planned to fix that. I expect most sessions to be of this nature and once I have learned this better then maybe the clothes can be more flexible although this outfit is comfortable Miss may like something different. Of course she can change anything any time anyway. I was a week or so ago promised a treat for my birthday (of a sexual nature) as Miss came on at an inconvenient time she postponed it quite reasonably, however yesterday I was informed oh well that's just tough now she would not tell me what I had missed even. This just shows that she is growing into a much more effective dominant than I ever expected. I love her to bits. I am very randy and frustrated right now but that's how she wants me.
    Sorry I am rambling again that it until next time.

12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well the best laid plans and all that Miss had a terrible day with a puppy at the vets and I was out working for about 5 hours longer than planned so tonight has been postponed by mutual consent. Puppy is fine now by the way and Miss needs to get over a very trying day so just normal clothes tonight and hopefully a good sleep ( still in the HT2 ). If I get time I will sort out the steel cage tomorrow and possibly be back in that for a while as the HT needs a good clean and just swapping the cages over makes sense if I can get it done. Sorry a really boring update but life's like that I am looking forward to tomorrow as we are off to the cinema to see Starwars so maybe Miss will be in a better place after a night out. Well that's all for now.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well at least Starwars was epic we all had a great night out. I will not post any spoilers but I loved the film. When we got back I was hoping to be able to get some time with Miss and perhaps even give her a massage but she just said maybe and then did not come up for over two hours. I had tried to sleep but ended up just irrationally mad. The only good thing is I tried to hold it in but I may be in trouble. I cannot seem to sleep tonight despite being tired and there are a couple of reasons the state of mind being one. I will also try a different leotard as I find that if I wear tight clothes continuously for too long I do get uncomfortable. The leotard I chose is normally fairly comfortable but feels super tight tonight and my head is not ideal. I cannot not wear one though as I am already in trouble which I have yet to pay for and when a next visit our Lady I feel it would be a very sore backside probably on top of not getting to cum any time soon as well. So I will wear a looser one to see if that helps. I do need some sleep but wanted to post this to remind me sometimes I simply cannot control how I feel but I still must ensure that I am the only one that knows it. I did make a comment about Miss's nighttime habits and I have for her own good been trying to work with her to change them but if she just won't then there nothing I can say or do so I did say I felt like just giving up on sorting out her sleep pattern. This is refinished by everyone we know as a major issue including Miss but she can be very stubborn at times.

Well it's back to bed to try to sleep for a few hours at least, I just need to wake up in a better frame of mind.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This really is a mind game isn't it. Stay strong though. Your Mistress is obviously exerting authority over you and many of us crave but don't even get that level of attention. It is good keeping these journals as well, they really help me, so keep posting!

15. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well it seems that I was not as bad in reality as in my head as Miss actually has not raised this as an issue and I did give her the chance. I have been busier than expected so I still have my penalty to do and I hope to get this sorted by Xmas.
    On a surprise note when my weekly change over and clean came up on Saturday night Miss told me not to relock she will tell me when she wants me locked back down. We have even had a cuddle for the next two nights. I am on my honour so no O's for me but we did have a couple of nice cuddles. I was very tempted to escalate the cuddle to more but when I asked Miss for permission it was denied. I would not have got anything as I was in a tight leotard and shorts as per usual but as I was denied despite a very significant level of temptation I behaved. Miss really enjoyed the cuddle and said it was just as well that I had or she would have reported me on my next visit to our Lady which looks like it may be in January now and I would miss out on a possible special night before Xmas. This evening Miss suggested that the night may be tomorrow evening and tonight she has let me wear whatever I want. Tomorrow I must wear a pair of leatherette very tight shorts which is ok without the cage but almost unbearable for any time when locked in but Miss really likes them so that's great as it may help her mood. I will be on best behaviour tomorrow even more than normal to try to help with the vibe that she wants.
    A special evening may or may not end in an O for me that up to Miss but I know I will enjoy it and I expect the cage to be back on after through the new year but again that's not my decision.
    Well that's all right now.

16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The fact that you are trusted to behave when unlocked speaks volumes. It is fantastic to read how you describe a simple cuddle as being special, something that you wanted to go further but coped with when it didn't. That shows you have been trained well so far.

17. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well for me it was a truly special night last night Miss and I went to bed at a reasonable time after the kids etc were asleep and I was told to dress in a soft thong, my short ish fake leather skirt the collar and blindfold.

Miss then took a while to get ready and join me. I was advised that for the night normal rules were suspended buinhad better be gentle. I am not allowed under Miss's underware at the front without specific permission). Well we started to cuddle and the puppies and kittens played up and put a right damper on everything normally that would have been a disaster but I was very chilled and soon got Miss back into the mood. I was very gentle and Miss wore one of my favourite outfits a short skirt and a play suit with a fishnet top and PVC bottom. It also has a through zip.

After I got Miss relaxed I opened the very convenient zip and just tickled her around the edges, I then re zipped her up again to her surprise I did this a few times whilst gently working her bask and boobs, as she got more heated I eventually undid the zip all the way and kept it open, I gently prized her lips apart and very gently rubbed just inside them for a short while. Then I went down and really enjoyed tasting her Miss has an exquisite flavour to me this with rubbing her g spot and toinging her clit got her going. I got her to the edge and kept her there for about ten minutes, Miss does not actually like tho cum which is a shame. miss the removed my thong and asked me to make love to her. I really enjoyed cumming in her and Miss surprised me on two fronts first she did not make me clean her afterwards nor did she lock me back down. She has said she will cage me when she wants so I wait. We did talk afterwards and she confirmed that all of her best sexual experiences have been post starting the FLR. This is great as the more she enjoys sex the more intimacy we have.
    So a great night for me I was kept blindfolded the entire time including the actual sex so I did not even get to see a boob it was all touch and my touch is lighter when I cannot see.
    Well that it till next time

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is sooooo hot!

19. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi there's no real update right now we have have guests all Xmas and will continue to have into the New Year so Miss has decided that we will pause until the new year. I our situation this makes sense but is very frustrating, so no cage or clothes for the rest of this week then Miss will let me know what she wants. We did have a family dinner last night and she wore some fake leather trousers that were sprayed on I love these so I was really turned on all night. As a treat seeing as everyone else was in bed I was allowed to peel her out of them after enjoying feeling her in them for a couple of minutes. It may not be much but I did enjoy it and I think Miss did as she seems to trust me to know when to stop. Hoping for a great New Year.

20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well it's not been a great start Miss is really feeling under the weather since the new year and she has requested a timeout for a few weeks. With how she is feeling I cannot blame her so there is not going to be much happening for the next couple of weeks. W have agreed a review and obviously Miss can change her mind at any time. So I now have free reign I intend to limit myself as I feel this will be good for me and Miss has confirmed that she does not intend to stop she just needs to sort herself out.
    I will probably not post unless or until this changes unless I feel it warranted but as I have said that's life.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I would definitely take the opportunity this time gives you to prove you are serious. I would also give her the space and time she needs to think. Two weeks are going to seem a long time but they are a worthwhile investment.

22. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick note everything is fine and we are still on a break Miss want to discuss things again in a few days so who knows. Even when we restart the FLR then Miss may or may not decide to lock me back up. During a chat we had she did say about the possibility of a year or more at some stage so she is still serious. I will await her instructions but in the mean time I hope all is well with everyone here.

spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  23. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    A very quick update Miss had planned to restart tonight but we have guests again but is suspect we will be back to what I expect to become normal shortly. Miss has not given me any information about what she wants and to me this means it's serious for her. I actually am glad she took the time out for a break as she needed it. This has to be consensual both ways and it is work for her even if the goal is more free time and better self belief. Wishing you all the best.

24. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Miss has confirmed a restart date of Friday so now I know I will definately be going back in the cage but I have free reign until then. Except I do have to obey her as if we had already restarted and dress accordingly so it's back into a swimsuit and shorts tonight and onwards unless Miss advises differently.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well Miss has picked up the reigns again but we had a great time getting restarted. I am back in the cage for what's she says may be a long time? Who knows what that means I suspect she has no idea her self but that's just a guess.
    We had to reshedule several times the restart due to outside influences but for the last week I have kept shaved as required so it would be ready. On Saturday I was asked to put on something to surprise Miss at bed time so I showered and shaved and wore a soft studded leather thong and a shortish skirt with a silky t shirt. When Miss came up I was blindfolded for the rest of the night and we had a great cuddle I even managed to get her to the edge and keep her there for a while. As she is not keen on actually cumming this was ideal for her. I was pleasantly surprised to be asked to make love to her and reminded that it may be a while before I get another chance so we made love in the truest sense of the word and once we were done we had a short chat and it seems we both really enjoyed it which she normally does not say, to me a great result. Then to sleep but not before the cage went on. I was given the choice and I picked the modified stainless one its a ring type but I have added some lateral bars and custom made the testes ring. It's been about 6 weeks since I have been locked and I hoped this would be the best choice. I was then told to sleep in aerobic shorts and the t shirt.
    That was great as it is comfortable for my first night back in.
    Last night at bed time i was told to wear the normal being a bit groggy I checked and my normal is a leotard and shorts so no change from before. I am also again required to wear g strings or panties at home but normal when working away etc.
    I have now had my second night in the cage and the bad habits (nightly erections) have come back so I expect a few disrupted nights whilst my body relearns the restrictions.
    Well that's back up to date I just need to be more subservient and continue to enjoy our journey.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice