Lifestyle Choices

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wishful, Jul 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    My 2 cents and depending on both of your kink's ... predicament bondage is always a good thing to work in if the heavy marking is not a desired tract ... you would be amazed at devious ones that can be implement by saying making sure that you drink alot of fluids before, elements of CBT, and the use of pails and ropes ... These can be tied to the in-session and to the "timing" element of chastity.

There are days that it really really sucks having a switch mentality .... to quote the doctor from lost in space ... oh the pain ....

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Hi all not much going on right now as I am still working away for a couple more weeks, I really miss Miss and I really do not like working away being unlocked is helping and Miss giving me a free rain on playing with myself was a nice touch but it all seems so normal. I have instructions that I am to have no Os from next Wednesday but I have no idea if there is a reason behind this and I am not asking. I am expecting to be locked back up for a couple of weeks soon after I get back as I will have my monthly correction session I am still trying really hard not to have anything significant to be corrected for and so far I have achieved this.

So I am abut in limbo right now just due to work and circumstances and I have another two weeks ish before we will really get to see each other. It may be a while before I have much to say but I will keep dropping in sorry about how boring everything is but in reality life is like that.

3. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Wow time flys I have not updated in ages but the simple reality is there is not much to update. A few very tense issues with one of our older kids has really sapped Miss and right now we are going through the motions. I am still not locked and probably will only be locked back in for my next session with our Lady. Even this is a bit of a downer right now in as far as Miss is concerned even though we have left it two months I have not misbehaved in any significant way which is great in a way but boring so I have no idea of what will occur but Miss definately wants me to have a session but she has reduced my pre session cage time to 4 days but no comment on the post session cage time.

So not much to say and even less to titilate but that's life sometimes. I will try to post a bit more often moving forwards even if there is not a lot to say.

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well it's that time I have my appointment with our Lady so I will update post that. Again I have no idea what will happen as Miss has not let me know what het texts say. It makes me very nervous but I believe I have been well behaved so I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. Last weekend we did have a wonderful evening not much kink but a gentle cuddle that escalated to our first sex in ages. It was wonderful to feel Miss again as it has been an age but afterwards it was back in the cage until at least after you visit. So I am caged again right now and have been for the last few days and I have no end date but due to circumstances I would expect to be out fairly soon, a few days or a week at most. Well that's all for now.

5. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well not the update I expected the Lady was ano show so I wasted over 3 hours waiting and travelling for a no show. I emailed and texted and called but no response until lunch time today when we got a mild apology and a possible offer to reshedule. Very disappointing and it means not much happening. We did find some time to have a bit of a chat today ( and a cuddle ) Miss had me in a studded thong and a leatherette skirt over the cage whilst we chatted. Being asked to dress for the first time in months was great and we may have another go tonight I have been requested to sleep in the same thong and skirt and to have a blindfold to hand. I have been advised the cage will stay on until at least the weekend but may be much longer no real decision there as yet. At least we talked which I would say is by far our greatest lesson learned. Miss is still deciding whether to keep the cage as a punishment or to have me in it all the time unless Miss feels I either deserve it or wants me.

Miss wants to think about our Lady and what we use her for Miss had tried to set up the session as a reward for me which would have been awesome but now who knows. I just feel that I am soooo lucky to have such a wonderful partner not only is she willing to let me have sessions but Miss did offer to let me go unlocked if I wanted. In reality it would have been great but I feel a step too far certainly right now and probably long term. Having me caged makes it a learning experience sometimes more enjoyable than others. I think having a reward session would have been great as Miss has been really down for the last few weeks and Miss feels I have both behaved and been very supportive of her. That actually makes me feel good and maybe we are on the right track.

Sorry but life got in the way again but that's life.

I hope Miss gets her head together soon but at least I do understand her problems and in part share them.

In a couple of days Miss will decide what to do about our Lady and I do believe that it does have to be her decision she knows my position on all this so I am content to abide Miss,s decision.

So in summary the FLR is a bit stagnant but we both want to continue with it and see where it goes. As Miss said today it may go anywhere, she does not foresee keeping me chaste permanently but it may happen so with that attitude the journey may take us anywhere.

Well that's all for now.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well nothing much to add I am still locked but may be out tomorrow or maybe kept caged indefinately I really have no idea but I sort of expect to be released. Miss will send an email to our Lady detailing what she is looking for and then will have a phone call to resolve any further questions prior to rescheduling but that will be at the earliest next week so no quick reschedule there. Miss is still keen on continuing to take charge and I have a defined dress code agreed moving forward which is unless Miss changes it I must sleep in a leotard and shorts and if I am working normal male underware and if I am not working either panties or bikini bottoms during the day, of my choice. So today a have a pair of black silky panties with a bit oflace at the front edges I hope these are sensible and comforable. I must also look out for more simlar underware to ensure I never run out.

I am still frustrated by things in general but Miss has been fantastic and I know I a very lucky that.

We did talk about where Miss wants to go with things a bit and she wants me to have the same behaviour unlocked as locked as Miss actually prefers not to have me locked but she really loves the effect that locker no has on me. I will try to achieve this but if I fail then Miss will look to move to keeping me locked full time as much as possible. So I can do something about that I am hoping the dress code will be enough of a reminder and that I can achieve her goals. We did not discuss device less chastity which I feel we may end up with I have done that somewhat but it's actually easier with a device for me at present.

We have put a custom cage on hold for now the one I am locked in works pretty well and a custom one would be about 15 mm shorter and a couple less in diameter but I would love to find a cage that did not pinch my foreskin. Having one is not great for most devices I have found.

Well that it till next time.

7. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick update I have just got in and been told to put my panties on and the cage is on until ?.... Whenever Miss says it comes off. This is a bit of a mind fuck to me as I was expecting to get out but it's not my call and in reality although it feels hard it's only been a week so far way off my 12 weeks record. I am flying in a couple of weeks so I know I will be out for that anyway but that may be on an honour system until I get back I will just have to wait and see. Well that's it for now just going to put on my PVC panties and behave as best I can.

8. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    It's only been a few days but Miss seems to be getting the idea of an FLR better than I thought she would. Only this morning I asked if I can play my regular Wednesday golf to be told nope your dog sitting whilst I go out shopping with a friend, no do you mind just you are for someone who is not historically dominant this is a big step in my view. So I am caged still in panties and having to give up my pleasures for Miss I am now nervous as I may have created my dream the only real question is did I really want it. Well it's too late for that Miss is exceeding expectations and seems to be getting a kick out of things she previously struggled with like ordering me about and keeping me caged. This is a great journey we are on and neither of us no where it will end, it could be where we are now which is fairly mild FLM or I could end up living in a cage ( I am sort of joking here) but it's a ride we are doing together. In a quick update Miss has emailed our Lady and we are awaiting a response from her but it looks like I am still going to be having a session shortly but. I am hoping for it to be less painful than the last few as both the canings and the strapping were very painful. They do seem to have amended my behaviour according to Miss so it's a tool she definitely wants kept warm and ready.

9. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well I have visited our Lady and wow what a session I spent most of the time strapped in the gynaecological chair having my backside expanded for a rather large (when i saw it later ) electro stim plug. She used nipple clamps and she does seem to love tortureing my poor nips. It's over a day later and they are still very tender.
    Sorry I missed the start as always I was in my cage for the session she loves this and obviously I am still locked and expect to be for a while yet. Our Lady decided on a bit of jeopardy bondage in the chair so hands chained to my sides and legs strapped in the stirrups. She then top laced me in a rubber hood and secured this with a collar. She then tied my cage to the collar so I had to sit up a bit or pull my balls hence the jeopardy. She then used a mask occasionally to ensure I was in the right frame of mind and relaxed whist I was enlarged in the rear to take the plug. Once the plug was in the electro stim was started. This went from very erotic to quite painful running through lots of different cycles. With this and her teasing me I was incredibly on and at times I felt like I was peeing in the cage. She said there was a lot of precum I certainly did not cum but may have been milked, totally erotic.
    She pinched and pulled my poor nips as well as adding electro stim to exposed areas of my cock and the plug. Wow the combination was awesome I was soooo randy obviously to no avail. Once the electro stim had run its course including getting to 99% then this segment was at an end.
    I was untied and the spanked with a leather paddle, as I lost count instead of 30 I received 42 strokes, this was really painful at the time but really did not mark very much and I have not got the marks that the can gave me. This actually stared at 24 but 6 were added as I moved my hand against her thigh when she was leaning against me. I was just soooo turned on and she was fondling me and storming me. I must say her skin was so soft but I was naughty ( just a bit in my view as she was rubbing her leg against my hand but I should have kept it still). In my defence I did not try to touch any higher than where she rubbed against me ( but I was tempted, I am so glad I did not).
    After the spanking I was dismissed and we had our post session cool down which was as always was appreciated. I am hoping that Miss will actually speak to her as I think that will help Miss.
    I understand that Miss knowing and helping to arrange the sessions is apparently very rare in fact our lady has never come accross any other couple working this way.

I have yet to debrief with Miss but that will be soon it's actually been a very challenging weeks and this session is the highlight to me. I have to tell miss of my error which I will do and if I did not the our Lady has told me she will tell her anyway so I may have further punishment to come.

The journey goes on what a ride.

10. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well I managed to get a window with Miss and I owned up to my error, I did not get much feedback except that the cage is staying until she decides, and she will not give me any idea when that may be but I knew that already. I thinks Miss was shocked at the gas stuff but I must say it really helped on the day. The session was on reflection awesome. I have emailed our Lady thanking her which I certainly feel was appropriate and Miss has asked that I request some good times for her to call our Lady and have a chat over the phone. I think Miss may even be prepared to meet which is both great and worrying given Miss's recent developments.

All in all a great result but I do suspect that the cage will now be on for a good while. I am gluing in a bit over a week so it will come off for that but I now expect to be on an honour system and locked straight back afterwards.

After our chat Miss decided I was going to sleep in a bikini bottoms and an old 80s thing back leotard. Miss liked it enough to ask me to see if I could find another couple, a bit of research and I find they are gettable but costly these days and larger sizes 16 ish are very hard to find. It's now a task that I will work on but I am still looking.

I find that a really tight leotard is very hard to sleep in as I get lots of pinching, this is something I am hoping either a new cage or a mod to my current one will help. I was tasked with finding a new Custom cage a few eels back and I have a small selection for Miss to choose from but it's pretty much the usual suspects. I will go for the same size testes ring 50 mm but a shorted and maybe narrower cage the current 75 mm could be shrunk to 55 or 60 mm fairly easily and I could probably do with a couple of mm off the diameter as well, although I am conscious of edema issues.

Money is holding up the new cage etc but it looks like Miss has picked up the reigns again so I must strive to do better and better.
    That's all for now.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Hi. I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying reading your updates. I am at the start of all this and have no idea where the FLR with my wife might go. I am fascinated with the way you go to a professional Dom, I never even knew that was a thing! It is a shame in a way as I am currently living in Germany (I'm English) and I think I find the idea of a German Dom slightly terrifying.

I totally get the family issues getting in the way of the development of the lifestyle, my 18!year old son is draining the life out of my wife right now, I could throttle him!

Good luck. J.

spider203 likes this.
  12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic I do get the same issues just had a major one with my sons girlfriend which resulted in both moving out so tough times but I think we are moving forward and rebuilding relationships. The way we handle or I handle it is to focus on patience and supporting Miss to the best of my ability. With that as my focus we can work through and get back to the FLR when she is ready, which Miss now sort of is. Tomorrow Miss has an arrangement to talk to our Lady personally for the first time. Knowing how our Lady is this call may be really challenging for me as she is far stricter than Miss and they collaborate at a better level ( it has been via text and email so far). I thought 3 month of continuous chastity was really far too much but our Lady seems to feel that where Miss thinks in weeks she should think in months. Yes I am still locked in fact I have not even been allowed out to clean for 18 days so far. We did have a nice cuddle last night and Miss did allow me to pleasure her which was great. Nothing creative just a cuddle and a chance to pleasure her it's been a while so that was great. Miss still feels that I do not need any idea of what is going to happen with my chastity she was trying to decide if she wanted caged all the time of just to use the cage as a punishment. I may be in it now indefinately or it may come off any time not knowing is really mind blowing.
    Miss seems to be really coming on as I said. When things were bad I did offer Miss a break but she did not want that just a period of calm to deal with things and now things are moving again.

Catch up,later.

13. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    hello jasmic68 maybe you should consider putting your 18 year old son in a chastity belt.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You don't know how relevant that statement is. The stupid fuck got his 17 year old girlfriend pregnant. "I didn't think it would happen the first time." What makes us really angry is we are not the bashful parents, he has been talked to about sex and given the full understanding, not the edited birds and bees version. My wife even bought him condoms. He is in his last year of A levels and wants to go to university, and goes and does this. My wife is on the verge of depression which is not like her at all.

I haven't had the same reaction to it as my wife. Its his stupid mistake, he will have to live with it, not me. I have no relationship with the girl, don't want one and he wasn't sure that he wanted one either. I am not going to be a grandparent to the child and that makes me angry, as it isn't the kids fault.

Like I said, I could throttle him.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @wishful in a way I wish my wife would get the same sort of help off of someone as yours has. It is not my place to teach her what an FLR is and I want her to make it the relationship that she wants anyway. I would happily submit to training by her or a proxy if that would help. My wife has said that involving anyone else is a hard limit though, and even though sex isn't involved I still do not think this is something she would consider. I also have no idea how to actually find someone like you have with your Lady.

Thanks for your kind words though. I am hoping that I can introduce my wife to the Mansion at the weekend, so that she can start reading the same sort of posts that I have and maybe get some guidance. We shall see. We had a bit of a rough time last night, so I am not sure at the moment.

16. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic,
    We have started and stopped things so many times so I do get that, it's pretty stupid what the boy has done but personally I would never say never on these things as opinions can change over time and I have found a much greater success where doors have been left open. As you say it's not the kids fault. Moving on though can be tough I have said before that changing a relationship can be fraught with peril and to even contemplate it a firm and trusting foundation is required. I have recently discussed with Miss how happy she is with using our Lady and she admitted she was nervous at first but now she is very supportive ( the positive effects of the canings etc have probably helped a lot here) but as Miss says I am in the cage anyway so no harm no foul. Miss has offered to let me go uncaged so our Lady can tease and torture me without this restriction. She has come to trust her hence the planned chat and possible meeting. They played tag today but will carry on trying tomorrow to talk. It would be great to know what they are going to say and what advice our Lady may give Miss. She is far stricter and obviously well versed in male discipline and I am really being kept in the dark about things which I am not used to and that worries me no end. 19 days caged without even a release for cleaning at present and as I am flying next week I know I will have to be released by then but I may be put on trust to behave as if I am in the cage. We have done this before so I know I can do it it its quite to do.

All I can recommend is to talk and be patient if the FLR is truly for her then accepting that she has to make the rules and you abide by them whatever they are even if it seems backwards at first. All the best and be patient especially when you are pulling at the bit.

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @wishful thanks. It is this sort of thing that makes me really glad to have found the mansion.

Our relationship has a very solid foundation. If it wasn't as solid I think it would have definitely collapsed this year, specifically in the last few months. Both of us want this to work though.

Can I ask is your Lady a commercial professional Dom? I have only just found out how extensive a network of such people there are in the UK.

18. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    hello jasmic68 when I posted that comment I did not think I would get that response. And after reading it my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone involved especially your wife and the mother to be. For in my case the phrase there go the grace of god go i, can be used alot more people count them selfs very lucky to have escaped singledom with out either getting someone pregnant or getting pregnant them selfs. If i was in your shoes i would give the male chastity and FLR lifestyle a break just untill your wife can came and get back to normal and then try male chastity again. I think your wife have enough on here mind for the moment. This is only a suggestion. From someone on the outside so take it with a grain of salt if you wish.

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @wishful I had a long chat with my wife last night about slowing down or stopping for now just as you have suggested. She appreciates the offer and does want to slow down, but does not feel that she has to stop. She has given me access to the key for my device so that if I want to let myself out I can, so the full weight of control is not on her at the moment. I have told her that I will stay locked up as it grounds me and makes me happier and more focused and she gave me a cuddle and the look she gave me was full of love, so I know she was happy with my decision.

I didn't understand that feeling until I started reading various posts on this forum. All I knew was that since we started this I was unhappy when I was forced out of my device by pain or it not fitting. She realises the way it makes me feel which is one of her main motivations for doing this.

steelwaiting likes this.
  20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic.
    Io am glad you are talking and am glad that I may of been some help, that's what I like most about the mansion the members generally just want to help. Yes you do get a few rants but really that the exception most responses are considered and well thought through even if we do not agree we can understand and I feel that the understanding is the key. From your response I think you are very lucky like me to have found a partner who understands and not only tolerates us but actively engages with us.
    With regard to our Lady yes she is a professional with a very well equipt studio that she also uses for photo shoots and even the odd party although I have never attended one I would love to at some point.

She is not cheap and this does limit things as I pay for my time out of my discrestionary spending and not the house hold budget.
    This was discussed and agreed as a part of our initial FLR discussions and as we seem to have found someone who understands we are planning on staying with her. There are much cheaper people out there who may be just as good but as Miss is comfortable with her this is best.

Our model is based on a once per month plan with gaps so over the last 9 months I think I have had about 6 visits. When the month has passed I check with Miss and she says yay or nay and if no then when the recheck. We do keep a punishment book as a reference but for the last three months it has been empty mainly through my good behaviour but a little due to Miss being a bit leaning. Hence my last visit was based around pleasure for me not punishment so it a carrot and stick thing for me.

The main rule Miss has is I am caged the week before and after each visit so it's not a time to actually get off. As you can see she wields a mean cane and paddle but I have managed to not safe word. The cane is brutal but a just penalty and I do always seem to be spanked but that's ok.

For me it allows me to experience a level of submissiveness that Miss just cannot at this stage deal with and she may never be able to, so it's a standin for Miss. I doubt that Miss will ever look at anal or corporal punishment but who knows and this does work for us. I have been able to experience a lot in a little time with some forced fem which I probably like too much and the actual bondage that I truly enjoy in a range of devices from a spanking frame to a St Andrews cross and a gynaecologists type of chair as well as metal stocks etc. Miss get me better behaved and corrected and I get the experience so it's really a win win for us.

I am actually still dealing with the wide gambit of experiences from my last session and hoping that both funds and Miss allow me a long session as a birthday treat in the future. When is session I am generally kept totally helpless which again I crave for.

I do acknowledge this makes me very kinky and a bit twisted but that's just how I am and now I have a release for that part of my life the rest is more manageable as in reality I am a family man with a large family and plenty of obligations that I fulfil daily.

Sorry this has gone on a lot more than I intended but it also allows me to say it how it is to me which is a great asset of the Mansion. We live in the uk on the south coast and according to our Lady we are unique in her experience as we do not hide things from each other. I do hope they get to talk today as that will be ground breaking as I always feel that as our Lady has never met my Miss that she does not really know what is happening and this would end that conjecture completely.

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @wishful Please do not apologise for the length of the post, my main reason I prefer the Mansion over Tumblr and another forum I visit is precisely how it encourages the writing aspect.

After I read an earlier post of either yours or someone else who visited a professional Dom I did an online search in the area I live in back in England. I am currently in Germany and have a little of the language, but not enough to get by in this sort of environment! I had absolutely no idea there was such a developed and extensive presence of professionals out there. I live in the York and Leeds area and wow, if my wife let me I would definitely visit one. I am not sure how she would feel about it but like you it would only ever be done with her knowledge and control. I think she would also make sure that if I did go I was caged.

I am rapidly learning that we all have a different level of kink and that it is all just who we are. I am finding out that I am far more kinky than previously thought, and so is my wife though not as much. I do not want to go into details at the moment but my wife has expressed interest in doing something to me that is definitely on the hard side of BDSM even though her usual kink level is fairly moderate. I am going to let her do it more because I feel it may open other doors to her and really set her free. That or it will shut them altogether and she will not like the experience. But at least we will know, will have made progress one way or the other.

Have you ever discussed with your Lady and Miss whether it would be possible for your Miss to come and watch? Or do you feel that would not work for one reason or another? It would allow her to see the level of discipline you seek. Just a thought.

22. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic.
    Yes we did discuss a joint or even supervised sessions but Miss is just too uncomfortable about this at present. I know our Lady would love it as she has been keen on engaging with Miss on the sessions and she does like to crack down on what she feels is less than perfect behaviour. By the way south coast is UK. Things are progressing here as well as I said Miss is happy now to talk to our Lady and in the future meet. I do think this may have serious repercussions but that's up to them. The initial call seems to be a bit of a challenge though as the timing seems to difficult but I will wait and see what happens. It's a couple of weeks until I may have to have my next session so there's plenty of time.

Talking of time I know this is crazy early for the uk but my Morning wood has kicked in this morning and woken me with an ouch. I suspect this is due to the swimsuit and shorts I have to wear as Miss has been kind enough to let me wear shorts the last couple of nights which seems to be less of an issue, I suspect the added tightness of the swimsuit ( female of course) has something to do with it. I will get calmed down and back to sleep but it does take a short while.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have exactly the same issue with being woken up early by morning wood. Somewhere around the 4am mark, usually ten minutes either side of it. I wondered whether over time wearing the device this would stop but as of yet that is definitely not happening. My problem is once I am fully awake that is it, I have no chance of getting back to sleep. I am lucky though in that I have given up my job to move to Germany with my wife, so my job is looking after her and the house, and I am loving it. it means I can have a snooze in the afternoon when our puppy falls asleep for an hour.

24. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Jasmic.
    I wish I could catch up lost sleep but I do occasionally get a lay in. I have found that it eases but I was surprised to still have the effect after three weeks. I am still working etc etc etc.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well it's update time and I now believe that Miss has decided to generally keep me in the cage which is a bit of a shock but not as much as what happened last night.
    We both managed a fairly early night and before bed I was unlocked and allowed to have a proper clean it's the first time I have been locked with no clean for so long and I was a bit suppressed at the build up in the stainless tube it goes some way to explain why is smell pee after about a weeks continues wear unless I wash the tube after each pee. That's not really possible or practical but even a good shower only keeps the smell down for a few hours. Well it soon scrubbed off and I had a nice free shower that actually felt really good. When I got to bed Miss soon joined me and we started our cuddle. I have to be super gentle and avoid certain key area's at first and no skin to skin contact is allowed down below without Miss giving me her express permission. Well the cuddle started well and Miss had me in just a thong whom she likes when I am not caged. After a while Miss moved into an accessible position which normally indicated I can start to wander a bit more effectively. This time however I did get permission but was also admonished that Miss felt dry and that I was to be very careful.
    I then offered to use my mouth to moisten things and to get started which Miss agreed to ( this is rare in its self so early). Well this went well and my hands joined the party u till Miss was very hot and bothered, normally I get her over the top but she has advised me she actually does jot enjoy actually cumming but wants to be held on the edge which I did for a while. Miss them removed my thong and got me hard Not too difficult normally but after three weeks caged it took a short while to coax him to hardness. Then Miss pushed me over to make love to her which I did and very much enjoyed. Once I finished Miss instructed me to clean her up well she has never shown an interest in this before but she confirmed it ( I as as I am when providing oral wearing an blindfold) and so I went down for my first creampie. Personally it did not taste that much of anything but it was awesome being made to lick her clean from my mess. I cleaned her for about ten minutes and I did get her to the edge of cumming but I did not get her over the edge. I was told that this was a punishment but I am not sure what for but it did make for a special session. I am now unlocked to fly but have been told to relock on my return. So now I am away for a few days.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice