Licking her clean afterward experiences

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Feb 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    My wife collects whatever comes out of my cock while she's massaging my prostate, and then smears it over her breasts and tells me to lick them clean. Nothing wasted.

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I've had two unwanted ruined orgasms this year and I always ask my wife to let me lick up my cum. She always says yes.

3. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Takes practice, start by jerking off, when you get about three strokes from orgasm, stop stroking and use your mind and muscles to pump out your cum, most should shoot out and without orgasm. Still horny? Then you did it right.

4. JenniferSometimes

JenniferSometimes Life-long sub and crossdresser, love chastity.

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My lady and I have discussed this, and we both think it's hot. However, she knows that I have the same post climax issues that others have mentioned and so she is hesitant. I've asked her to immediately climb up onto my face after I cum inside her, before the She might the next time she allows me to cum. Or maybe not.

5. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Stop orgasming and just ejaculate

6. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    This is such a tough one. As most have said. this is so hot... until your done. Once done, there is no more hotness, no more motivation.

This has recently come up "again" with me and my wife. I have told her many many times over our years in my horny and inebriated state on how hot it is and how much i want it. My wife being the compassionate soul she is is "understanding". My wife is like that. We have been together a very long time and we just know each other. I have been her corrupter :D. All my kinks over the years have turned into her kinks. She has her own too and we love to explore all them together. Anyway back to the topic at hand. "cleaning up" after ourselves.

I have found this very hot for a very long time and have brought it up multiple times. But I was honest with how the feelings are. When I'm done, I'm done. No more interest, sleepy time... LOL. So when we talked about this, I told her how much I wanted it and how much I didn't when done. But I still wanted it and like most of us, I can eat "miking" all day. It's not the same, as we know. So my fantasy that I espoused to my wife was... She give me no choice. She's on top, reverse cow girl, one of her favorites, and when I'm done. she sits back and doesn't give me any choice in the manner. Just sitting right on my face and there is not arguments. But lets me honest here, fantasy and real life rarely interact. She finds it sexy and hot also, but she is not one to force the issue. She would not do it unless I push for it after I have finished and I'm not going to push after I'm done. Well because I'm done. So with all of this it just didn't happen, at least not how I thought it would.

So fast forward to more current times. Fantasy still in my head and of course being the guys we are, I'm still pushing it at her. push push push. I do believe she had interest in this but she is not going to make me do it... well, at least not sit on my face make. So one night we are watching TV, drinking, and being randy. I bring it up for the millionth time and it seems this time it take hold but I didn't know. So in the bed and all worked up we both go at it and as life would have it. I finish first. Done, roll over and sleepy time. Nope. She does not agree. But it's not, she jumps on my face to get hers. Nope. She rolls onto her back and pulls me to her and push my head down to you know where. Definitely not how I thought it would go, but I have been asking for years, so down I go. Very reluctant at first. Staying towards the top/clit area as I want little to do with this now but I left her unfinished so... Anyway after a few minutes I'm all into it and completely forget I have finished in here. Since she has still not finished, she like us is still hot and ready to go. So I finisher her and work though my issues with this.

Since then she has... pushed, not forced this several times. Every time, I'm reluctant but still go forward. Then the next day we talk about it, no we hint about how sexy/hot it was and is. Someday I'll get the full, sit on my face experience, whether I want it or not. I do. I still want it.

7. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Sorry for the very long post.

8. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Gabby, you are fine!

When my wife and I have done this, she reminds me just before I cum that she expects me to clean her up. Then, just as I'm barely finished, she reminds me again and sometimes directs my head downward so I need to get to work. I've noticed that as soon as I get my mouth on her pussy, I have no further reluctance to do it.

9. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Great story im in similar situation, I find it very hard to do initially despite really wanting it. I believe its an evolutionary thing hard wired in to us to leave our loads alone once done so they have the best chance to fertilise, thats what makes it so hard.

Gabriellia likes this.
  10. JenniferSometimes

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You may be right. That idea also supports cuckolds doing cleanup duty (but maybe not cuckolding itself).

Gabriellia and CS2 like this.
  11. Ftank7382

Ftank7382 New member

Local Time:
    Would you happen to know where to find that video? Would love to watch it

12. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    God, I’d love for my wife to tell me I need to lick her clean just before I cum. I’ve requested to have her climb on my face after I cum and allow me to lick her clean and to another orgasm.

Hopefully soon!

Gabriellia likes this.
  13. cj0434

cj0434 Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    It’s actually audio only. See post #42 on this thread for the link

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I'd love it if my partner insisted...to clean her properly but I think it grosses her out.

I get to kiss it while she is in the spoon position after but my whiskers tickles her which she seems to like then she makes me stop, but I don't get to clean her.

The Queens consort likes this.
  15. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    I have read that if one is locked IMMEDIATELY after a full orgasm, it really helps reduce the post orgasm 'drop' and that a handful of Tease and Denial sessions can get you back there pretty quick.... worth a try ?... for me its been a switch to Ruined orgasms (we call them partial) .. that keeps me in the right head space... maybe worth a try.

JenniferSometimes likes this.
  16. JenniferSometimes

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the ideas!

17. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I 've had husband do this for a long time, now. I tell him to just pull out until just the tip's in me when he's ready to ejaculate. I especially like it when I'm on my period and he does it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice