Kicking off My Longest Lock-Up Yet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jan 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Was it the "I'll just leave cm to you then" comment? Lol

2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Ugh. I'm such an asshole!

I honestly can't help it. I react quickly and often without taking time to think. It's who I am. My life is one never ending cycle of pissing people off and apologizing. Believe it or not I'm a relatively well liked guy. But that's mostly because people know they can count on that apology in a few hours / the next day. When you're wrong as often as I am it's good to get in the habit of admitting it!

I'm still not entirely sure how my initial post there warranted her reaction and stated punishment. But hers was lighthearted, and my reaction - not so much.

The worst part is she is so damn sweet that as soon as she thought I was actually upset she apologized (even though she didn't do anything wrong).

So now I feel bad for being a jerk, AND because it resulted in HER apologizing. The thing is, she is by nature THE sweetest, most non-confrontational, submissive person I have ever known. I clearly am neither of those things. It can be hard for me to not only "be submissive" but also have to be careful never to react negatively to her laying down the law for fear that she'll think I'm truly upset and back off. That's never how I want to get my way with her. So, "Take it with a smile" is my goal with her. And I do good 99% of the time. But shit, sometimes being in a cage sucks, and at the end of the day I'm just a dumb male and I react. Maybe I do belong in this thing.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's funny, being an outsider looking in, read the thread, and watched it like a patch of slippery ice waiting for someone to fall.

Saw your original comment, was well spoken, thoughtful, and showed how well you truly knew her...then I saw hers, and as much as I kinda figured she was messing with ya, could tell that you didn't get that...uh oh.

I get what you mean, most of the time I'm a seeetheart, nice and funny...but when something triggers my asshole switch, well don't bring a knife to a gun fight cause I'm gonna win lol. I do and say my share of stupid things, but like you I am quick to apologize, and wear my heart on my sleeve.

Sounds like she knows you pretty well too, she probably didn't say she was sorry for messing with you, but for not making it clear she was messing with you, knowing you.

We live and learn, luckily they love us despite ourselves

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    About zero hour minus three or so's the time for a session in the ballholder. Then when timer does hit zero all you can do it watch if/while she resets it, and for how much! :):):):):):)

Kontraband likes this.
  5. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I like the way you think. I gave him the task of installing it on the wall tonight when he gets home from work.

6. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet is working his way back into my good graces. I told him today that I wanted a St. Andrews Cross built onto our bedroom wall, I figured it would give me more variety in terms of restraint, T&D and punishments. He didn't even question me, but instead said he'd go to Home Depot after work to grab the supplies. I think it would be beneficial for that extra testosterone to go somewhere, so a manly carpentry project is perfect!

IMG_6904.JPG

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Can we see the completed project?

8. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Ditto - I'd also like to see the cross and find out more of how you'll be using the wall mounted ball cuff.
    Our Master BR is already quite the mix of various hidden toy surprises...we have to keep hidden from kids - at least our BR is on the opposite side of the house.
    My Wife/KH mentioned maybe we could hide the disassembled SA Cross as a shelf; it would be awfully long and still need to think it thru.

The wall mount ball cuff really has me thinking - I'm considering using a 1" pipe clamp/holder (1.3" id)
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/AMERICAN-VALVE-1-in-dia-Galvanized-Split-Ring-Hanger/3223515
    We have an electric winch concealed in the ceiling and want to position the clamp under the winch which will require about a 3' attachment, I think I've about worked out how to do where it's secured and removable - spreader bar from winch for arms, spreader bar for legs, and then this for balls and pretty sure that will provide COMPLETE immobility...

I can also appreciate the lock-up time; I'm currently at our longest, now at 18 days - we're new at this and my Wife/KH is also very similar as she loves PIV and making me cum but also getting into the denial - part of the current time is a result of my Wife having cervical surgery a 2-1/2 weeks ago; thankfully everything went very well and recovery is going very well - even to the point that I was able to worship and give her orgasms the last four nights in a row; this is a record as She's usually very sensitive for even a couple day's after an intense O, hoping we can go go 5 tonight...

We're at a stage where I get off on Her having orgasms and She's getting off on my denial... guess we're finding our sweet spot...:):eek:

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  9. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 and @CZSteve He is building it today as we live in an apartment and didn't want to be rude doing construction at 10pm last night!

10. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Today is day 10. Taking him out tonight after work, slathering on some numbing cream for our shower, slathering on more numbing cream after our shower, and having my way with him:) Then being locked up for another 10 days.

11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Numbing creme liberally applied under a condom makes it impossible to even get close to an orgasm for myself

Hans Dietrick, kellysbitch and joe01 like this.
  12. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Update: St. Andrews Cross is not completed yet. He is down in the garage working on it now. Should be done by the end of the weekend, hopefully:) Unfortunately, Life gets in the way of fun sometimes.

13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Here he is working on it. Sanding and painting tomorrow.

IMG_6915.JPG

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Tut tut. Using tools whilst wearing sandals? That's naughty!

Hans Dietrick, boisub and kellysbitch like this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes tis. cos You might drop something that's heavy on Your tootsie.

16. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Man oh man - my high school shop teacher took over the mansion apparently! Yes, sandals, no goggles. I I'm living on the edge. I should probably wear some eye protection I suppose. But I've broken these toes more times than I count. It's too late for them.

@CZSteve -

IMG_1075.JPG

That pic is a folding version. Probably what I'll try to do with this once I'm done. I'll take the hack way out and just run the saw down the middle vertically and then attach some hinges. Should fit under the bed then. You could of course do it right and mock up a jig and make four identical pieces like it looks like the one in the pic has done.

Re the ball holder thing. I may "forget" to accommodate for that. But more likely I'll take a narrower piece of lumber, 2x4 probably, and drop it from the center point at top and bottom and nestle it right into the center of the cross. That will make for every possible attachment point I can think of. My only issue I have lug this SOB up three flights of stairs. So cutting it in half and hinging it is starting to look more appealing (at first I didn't want to bother with the complication. We have no kids and no family nearby to visit so concealment wasn't high on the priority list). But the issue with that is I routered notches in the boards at the cross so they fall into each other flush. But it makes it weaker. Cutting for hinges be risky.

Probably should have sunk a couple eye-bolts into the wall studs and called it a day!

17. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    IMG_1080.JPG

So after the verticals boards go in it will be largely done sans finish work.

I'm try trying to think of a way to hinge it. Was thinking the center point of each triangle I could cut and have it fold. One under one over. This way it fits under the bed. Not sure how that will work.

I haven't been able to work on it but should be home before long to finish up the non-finish shit.

18. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Worried about bumping into any neighbors on the way up the stairs?? :eek:
    Yeah, with a lap joint it may weaken too much if you do a cross cut for a hinge.
    We have kids and have to conceal everything. Right now we have stuff locked up in a full size armoire, double drawer bed side table, underneath bed,and stashed in a walk-in closet - some times it can easily take half an hour or more to set stuff up for play.

You and your Wife's wall mount ball cuff got my gears turning and just finished our setup using a pipe clamp / hanger from Lowe's.
    I wanted to use it with our suspension cable / winch that's hidden behind a ceiling mounted smoke alarm but it's 57" from the wall.
    My chest-of-drawers is on this wall so I reinforced the back to anchor the chest to the wall along with some internal reinforcing.
    Cut a piece if UniStrut to 48", added an angle bracket to the end of the strut, and then attached the clamp/cuff to the bracket with a 9" threaded rod that's inside a 1/2" copper pipe for a little more rigidity and to cover the threaded rod for aesthetics.
    Remove one drawer, slide the rear end of the UniStrut into a mortised section of a 2x4 at the wall and then a simple thumb screw to hold bolt down the strut at the front edge of where I removed the drawer - very pleased at how solid it is and simple to setup.
    My Wife is still recovering from surgery but doing very well, long awaited play night tonight - plan on breaking this thing in... :cool:

19. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    One thought on converting to a folding cross.
    Do a cross cut at the center lap joint.
    Use a strap hinge for a stronger hinge, may have to add a short horizontal or filler piece in the gap for the hinge to attach - hinge on back side obviously.
    Add a small section of plywood on the front pivot area for added support. Use T-Nuts on the plywood section, bolted from backside, and cover this reinforcement section with foam and vinyl or leather. Hourglass shape to mimic this area of the cross. Note I've found the interlocking foam floor squares from Harbor Freight work great for padded sections for play furniture; easy to cut, attach w/ spray adhesive, and cover accordingly.
    Might be an added benefit as this section will push your mid section out a bit...:D

20. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    You know I may have to do just about exactly that. I'd originally indended to hinge it twice, so it would fold in thirds (where the arrows are pointing).

IMG_1082.JPG

So it would fold up flat and small. But as you pointed out, the hinges need to be at the back or else it will just collapse when leaned up against the wall. So I suppose it will have to get hinged in the middle.

Sigh. Simple things always blossom into not so simple things. I don't think my "next 10 days" start till this is done. So I'd like to finish the damned thing so I can get these 10 days done and busy a nutt!

The only part I didn't quite follow was the part abolition the T Nuts...

21. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
  22. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Excellent. I may end up using that. But just in case, I took a bit of a short cut and just reinforced the center so maybe it will be enough material to just let me hinge it.

Also added the uprights for between the legs and but the back. Just about done after filling all the gaps from my sloppy cuts.

IMG_1084.JPG

23. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    What about the ballholder?

24. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    that is one series bit of kit ,what about making it a simple upside down T cross with the ankles locked at the bottom and your hands locked behind you back halfway down the T cross.

25. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    That's what the board down the middle is for :). The lower one will allow for attaching that at whatever height it needs to be. Same concept with the board the runs from the top down the middle - she LOVES the posture collar and that will allow easily attaching it to the cross.

Thankfully she took mercy on me today (I made my case while she was still bleary eyed in bed this morning. When she's at her weakest). She hadn't put the keys in the safe after it hit 10 days because she was waiting for the cross to be finished. So the day count resets. But 12 days still constitutes my longest. And she's declared the this next will be 14. AND I believe she still wants to use the ball holder thing to kick things off with the safe. As she knows at this point the safe is necessary for us to reach any goal longer than a week.

For the record, idk what I would have done had she got that key back in the safe for another 10 days. 12 days and I was horny out of my mind. Maybe she'll decide to go straight for 20 days again. By the time the first 10 would be up this time the cross would certainly be done and she could use it the way she'd intended to this time.

@spider203 - that is certainly a more simple way to accomplish the goal. But psychology matters, right?! And this think is rock solid, and will be pretty imposing when all painted and done. After all, of simple was the idea I could have a whole bunch of money and sweat and just sunk some eye bolts into the wall studs :)

joe01 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice