Kicking off My Longest Lock-Up Yet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jan 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    @CZSteve - FYI I'll be taking your cue and using strap hinges. Since I added the 2x4s, there's now enough real estate. It fold over horizontally and with the bracing I put in on the sides of the lap joint I'm more confident about just going with the hinges.

After that (or before?), @Thatgirl will get to have at it with the orbital sander. She's been itching to help and apparently loves to sand. Here she is below helping assemble the sawhorses - but with a grand total of 112lbs behind her, getting those long screws in can prove a little tough.

IMG_1097.JPG

Don't she straddle wood like a champ though :D

Hans Dietrick and joe01 like this.
  2. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Thatguyontheinternet
    I hope I'm not hi-jacking your thread here but I'm sure you'll find the ball holder/cuff a VERY INTERESTING accessory.
    We played last night with our version - used an arm spreader bar suspended from ceiling, locked into the ball cuff, and another spreader bar for my legs.
    It's my job to get toys assembled and made sure I had the Violet Wand w/ Indirect Cable out; I have a Love/HATE relationship with this thing but my Wife LOVES it!
    The indirect cable is held in contact with my body so I'm 'passively charged' - my Wife then just uses Her fingers to light me up; she can very the intensity just by 'how' She touches me; it can be a beautifully erotic massage feeling on my balls or VERY F'n intense on my head - I was COMPLETELY held tight and unable to move away at all.

VERY strange feeling of not being able to move with Her as She was stroking me.
    I was at 20 days since my last release (longest by far) and desperate to cum; all of sudden my Wife stopped stroking when I was just about to explode; being completely held tight by my balls was VERY FRUSTRATING by not being able to move myself - She was pausing as She was going to get Herself off first while I watched, I was pleading to let me cum as I was afraid she was planning on ruining my orgasm - She took pity and finished me off; I watched as I came all over her neck and chest (She loves that). My Wife kept milking with some Post Orgasm Torture, once again being locked w/ the ball cuff made all that more intense!!

Once again, such a very bizarre feeling of not being able to move at all, I can't move in rhythm with Her stroking motion and completely at Her disposal.
    My Wife is not currently a member and really not into forums but I will share threads from here for Her to read, may regret the following - the ball cuff setup lends itself to be very conducive to ruining an orgasm...:eek:

3. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

No worries on hijackkng the thread. It took a left turn from talk of my lock up once I started posting about the project anyway.

She too is very keen to try the ball holder. I will be very still either way when that happens. I have issues with my veins and when she tugs or twists them with any gusto they can swell up pretty bad the next day. Thankfully it isn't terribly tight itself. Just enough to grab the jewels.

She's been wanting to mess with electricity but I'm super scared about it. I just reflexively pull away. I've told her she's simply going to have to restrain me for any play like that or I won't be able to stop myself pushing away.

I agree about the feeling of being fully restrained. I've never been into pain, or really most of the stuff we now do. But I have had a thing for restraint for as long as I can remember. It's just that until this last year the roles were reversed. But I confess that aside from some of what she does to me while restrained, I do love the feeling of being restrained. Bottom line is, Ive got 60lbs and 7 inches on her. I simply never truly feel as if I'm not ultimately in control unless she's enlisted restraints to help.

4. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    I would love to be in your household. My wife is new to the whole chastity thing but she is starting to like the control. I got an dildo that mounts to the front of my Carrara belt and she rode me the other day and loved it she orgasm twice, and I have never been able to do that with just my dick.
    We started the pegging thing about 6-8 months ago and she loves that. When she found out she can still do that with my belt on she was so happy.
    Good luck on your longest lockup to date

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't normally call myself a switch... but when it comes to restraints and teasing I can do either.

I recently had a night where I tied her up and teased her... super fun.

Discipline...I told her if she really wanted to go hog wild, would have to restrain me. I love her and but don't think I would hold still with the amount of punishment she had in mind.

Hans Dietrick and smash363636 like this.
  6. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    OK, in the spirit of sharing home-made play projects and the joys of Lowe's and Home Depot...
    This is our ball cuff setup using a spreader bar suspended from our winch for the arms and one for the legs.
    The chest-of-drawers is securely screwed into wall studs and reinforced internally to provide a very stable base for the UniStrut rod - as long as the 'recipient' is securely attached to the overhead bar I feel it's safe, relatively... :rolleyes:

We were extremely please how it worked out on our maiden voyage last Saturday night...:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    oooh it like a great big coat hanger.

spider203 likes this.
  8. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
  9. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thankfully @Thatgirl released me a few days ago early in the morning. I suppose she made the mistake of waiting to lock the keys back into the KitchenSafe until our project was finished. I asked very early when we woke up and thats when I have the best shot of getting the answer I'm looking for. That made the total 12 days. I think she mentioned rather than going straight for 20 days again we're going to do 14 next.

Up to her. Once she locks the keys up obviously its a little easier all around. She's getting stronger and stronger willed though, there's no doubt about that.

10. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

This is great. Especially the way you've concealed the ceiling hook. I have some waiting to go in but for some reason in this apartment I can never find a stud. Even with the stud-finder. But once I do I know that she wants stuff hung from the ceiling, if for nothing else just of the efficiency and flexibility it offers.

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  11. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Lol too funny, I'm sure those 12 days felt like an eternity. I think it's better to incrementally work your way up versus going straight for 3 weeks or a month. Besides it sounds like @Thatgirl would be taking away something from herself that she really likes for way to many days.

@Mistress_M likes PIV but she can go a long time without it as I've found out. I'm surprised my lockups are as short as they are but a lot of times we'll go as long as 6 weeks without PIV sex. I know she likes to see the frustration in my face when she knows I want her so bad and am only allowed to go down on her. Actually I'd earned a release this last weekend after I'd completed a list of things she wanted done. She had promised that I'd be allowed to have PIV sex with her. Unfortunately I blew up about something really stupid that night and was of course being a dick about it. Naturally I apologized and really meant it and she knew that and accepted my apology. Later that night she told me I wouldn't be getting anything and it wasn't that she was mad anymore she just said she liked punishing me and was exercising her control lol.

joe01, spider203 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  12. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

That was indeed among the longest 12 days of my life! The last 3 or so in particular. I was REALLY wanting to get off. @Thatgirl needs to cum often and cum repetitively. Which is wonderful for me but of course is it's own form of torture when I'm stuck. And knowing the keys are in that safe is a whole different level. I generally feel pretty confident that I can talk my way out of the cage. But knowing it's really not going to happen just amplifies the whole experience. 20 days would have been nuts for me. I can't lie and say the denial doesn't become its own form of turn-on after a week or so though.

We'll see what she does. She said we'd increase by 2 days each time. But she was really enjoying how out of my mind I was after 10 or so, so it wouldn't surprise me if she pushed that some.

And of course I still need to finish the SAC. There are only so many hours in a day!

13. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet
    It's actually an ATV winch w/ a remote from Harbor Freight hooked up to a motorcycle battery on a trickle charger.
    Very securely mounted on ceiling studs in addition to a chain attached to the roof joist for an opposing force.
    [​IMG]

Here's a link of our other stuff if interested - post #19
    https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-sex-toys-are-in-your-closet.19872/

Best

14. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Genius!!!

Love that. Very cool. We've been out of our respective homes and in apartments for the last couple years (major relocation and career change for me) but once we get back into property I own, THAT is certainly on my list of to-do's!

15. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    So thankfully this thread title will remain relevant for a while, as @Thatgirl has decided that for a while each lock-up will be two days longer than the last. Which would make each lock-up "my longest" lock-up for a little while. Shooting straight for 20 days was frankly a little ambitious for us both. She needs time to buttress her defenses agaisnt my charms, as these longer times make the desire in me much more serious, and my efforts at persuasion more intense. Thankfully she hasn't enacted any sort of rules about asking to get let out. At least I don't think anyway. There's a list of rules she made at one point and that's probably on it but I think she likes when I ask so that one doesn't get enforced much at all.

That makes this current lock-up 14 days. This morning makes day 3 or 4. I'm up at 5:00am with my atomic-clock consistent morning wood. I stay up a few minutes, then crash. Only to be woken in almost exactly an hour for the process to repeat till I need to be up for the day. Whoever said the morning wood subsides after a while - we're a year in and still waiting. The discomfort is less In the Evotions so that should help when the new parts get here.

Our SAC will get finished soon. Like all things, ambition often outstrips reality! Working a couple of jobs and making sure have our quality time makes the work week tough. Plus we keep adding things! Now it's some sort of addition to help it be free standing. Probably an swing out board with a chain to act as a tripod type thing

Side note: @CZSteve - your toy collection is outstanding! You'll excuse me but I just got the chance to look closer at the thread you linked to. @Thatgirl - click his link and scroll through till you see his setup. We're totally stealing the hidden eye-hooks in the bed frame idea!

Hans Dietrick, joe01 and spider203 like this.
  16. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Think of it as file sharing...
    What I did if it helps at all:
    - Door/Headboard securely attached to wall hanging on a wood cleat and a couple screws down low into studs to keep from lifting up or pulling away.
    - Brass threaded wood inserts into door for eye bolts to screw into (added epoxy when installing to prevent rotating back out).
    - Top trim is MDF; dimensionally straight & stable along with being relatively light.
    - Rare Earth magnets inset in door and trim to hold down.
    - Wood dowels glued into trim piece and corresponding holes in door to keep positioned and prevent trim from being able to rotate/flip off.
    Lifts right off and no fear of it ever just falling off and bonging anyone on their head...

Your Cross is looking good, please post a pic of the finished product if you don't mind.

Best

17. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well. I'm back to day 9 of I think 14? 10 is as long as we've ever gotten I think and I'm pretty well ready do just about anything to get off. It's about After this long I guess that I become much more pliable to her whims. Much easier to handle I'm sure. And I get all charged up with much less effort on her part.

Her recent ability to last longer without letting me off is testing me for sure. She even took me out for sex and didn't let me finish last night. Which is a serious accomplishment for her, and has had me completely turned on all day today.

18. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Oh and the cross will be finished soon! Unfortunately my line of work sometimes spills over into the weekend and eats it up. But it's ready to be cut, hinged, painted and have the hardware attached. So we should have something to show before long.

CZSteve likes this.
  19. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet and I have been super busy over the last couple of months, so life has gotten in the way of completing our St. Andrews Cross...but it's FINALLY almost done! I painted it today and he is installing the hardware tonight!

IMG_7401.JPG

20. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Great work :p

21. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    T
    Thanks! Looking forward to the hardware installation! Both types of hardware, ha!

CZSteve likes this.
  22. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
  23. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice colors.
    For play nights @n2toys and I use half-dozen blacklight bulbs for fun; bet that redish color would glow nicely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice