K/H wife needs a break!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her_LM, Aug 1, 2023.

?

Do our k/h wives need a break!

1. Yes, k/h has had enough!

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. No, k/h loves it full time!

27 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. K/h wants a time out to recharge!

15 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hi.
    K/h wife had me locked since Jan 1st, only unlocked for short travel, medical etc. Denied me any attention or orgasms for a total period of 123 days, when she finally did allow me to cum, wow, what an experience.
    All was going fine until about a month ago, then she said she wanted a break from it, not because of pressure or lack of sex, she’s had the most orgasms ever so far this year, mostly by herself too.
    Her plan was to see how long she could take me this year, and she was determined to give me my least ever amount of orgasm too, which so far she has. She’s given me a few ruined ones these last couple of weeks and allowed me, under supervision to make myself orgasm, which was super horny.

So far she’s now given me 8 orgasms since January 1st, 4 full ones, the rest were totally ruined, oohhhhh.

so all in all, it’s been a fantastic year for us both, I felt a little disappointed she wanted me unlocked though. It can’t of been for sex reasons, that’s still not happened, only once was I allowed about 2 months ago, so missed sex isn’t the reason for taking a break.

Who knows when she’ll have me locked back up again, but she will, she’s informed me! I just need to wait until she’s ready.

Does anybody else have this experience, do our k/h’s get bored with chastity after a while?

(I do fantasise about not being allowed to cum for a whole year, or even maybe once every 6 months or so, she does too. She often says she doesn’t want me to have any at all for the year!
    I suppose where we’re at now, on only 8 since Jan 1st is my least ever, so she’s going in the right direction.)

Would love to hear your comments.
    Thanks.

Danny15 likes this.
  2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    What did she need a break from?

jemima and Her_LM like this.
  3. MacKenzie1518

MacKenzie1518 Active member

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I know my K/H seems to take a break some times, but she will leave the cage on me and just not have anything to do with it. I just wait patiently and leave the subject alone. Give her time and space.

4. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Yes my keyholder does like a break
    One time, she suggested a one-week break, but after two days, she wanted me to put my cage back on. We also had a longer break before I went overseas for a couple of weeks, and I didn’t take my cage with me due to hand luggage restrictions (though we decided that I would use checked-in luggage if this happened again).

Currently, we’re in the midst of a three-month challenge, and afterward, she wants a 2-3 week break. I suggested still wearing the cage (at least for sleeping so I don’t have to get used to it again), but she wants a complete break without the cage. I know she enjoys switching things up sometimes, doing random BJ’s or HJ’s for short periods. While being in chastity requires more planning. I think that in my fantasies, I could do without it. However, it’s nice to switch things up occasionally.

Her_LM likes this.
  5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Been out for a week due catching myself on the cage and needing to heal. She wants it back on ASAP

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    In my own personal case: If it's any "work" for her at all, then I'm doing something wrong.

7. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Although she prefers me locked, she does unlock me for days or weeks sometimes. In our FLR she never tells me if she is taking a break because it is not for me to worry about. If she wants 10 orgasms a day or one a month, I know to be ready and to not t be concerned about my own orgasms, ever.

8. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Not sure really, maybe she feels she puts too much pressure on her self to keep me locked & denied.

9. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, thats how i feel too!

10. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    We all need down time every now and then and step away
    My wife doesn't unlock me when she needs a break we just sort of adjust how we live Probably a bit more vanilla if that makes sense Never last long tho a week tops

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’m currently on my longest break since we began. Imposed due to piercing and waiting on BAWR. I get the impression there will never be a break like this again…
    Honestly, if I don’t sort my attitude out and my distinct lack of attention/affection, my wife’s on the verge of never letting me out again once it’s locked!

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    PA piercing?

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I expect for many keyholders there's either overt or covert lobbying for a bit of tease and denial, which probably gets a bit wearing.

14. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty new to all this, and I have OCD (even officially :+1:) - so it's in my nature to get obsessed with new things - but I've already annoyed my KH multiple times by talking about chastity and this forum too much - so much so I am supposed to be banned from discussing chastity (which I'm not very good at sticking to and she doesn't enforce to rigorously)

Example from this week:

e.g. "I really don't want to think or discuss about f***ing you in the ass when I just get in from work"

So I think I have to remember to 'cool the jets', play it slow and plan regular breaks - otherwise she will want to quit the whole chastity game and I'll be upset we can't play this anymore.

15. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    A PA is definitely on my bucket list and a BAWR cage incorporating a PA hook is also my preferred cage going forward. Just need to get my wife on board and I can live happily ever after.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  16. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Unlocked, no sex play, no nothing at the moment. She said she might use me while i'm unlocked, nothing yet though, she's still had a couple of orgasms by herself though! so she's still feeling horny, just not with me! (she does tell me afterwards that she's had one) Which in a strange kinda way is still teasing and denying me.
    My attuitude is completley normal, no pressure, no moaning, helping at home as normal, treated her to a little gift the other day.
    I'll just be patient, and await anything she wants or suggests.
    (Feeling pretty horny though, but one thing she has said, is, i'm still not allowed to touch myself at all while unlocked)

17. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    If she is looking for a break there is something happening when you are locked that is exhausting to her. It sounds like you are counting orgasms and maybe being needy. My wife likes it best when I let her lead not me. She keeps me locked and life and everything is normal except when she wants to play. Maybe ask your wife if that is why she needs a break. It might be easier to change the dynamics a little and make it more enjoyable and easier for her

18. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    We drift in and out of being vanilla. We'll go for months at a time being into a kinky FLR with me locked and denied, then we'll take a break for a couple of months and just be a "normal" couple.

There's usually very little discussion, it seems like a natural cycle. We usually jump back in to a FLR and chastity when we feel we've not been spending enough time together, it's a fun way of focusing on us.

At the moment we've been in FLR lifestyle phase since March. I feel like I need a break, but that's driven by lust ;) At the moment she's very happy with the way things are. In March she said she wanted to do this all through winter, spring is coming soon, so I'm assuming toward the end of the year we'll go vanilla for a bit.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam is a natural Domme, we live a 24/7 flr bdsm lifestyle. So no break needed for her.

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that has happen to me as well once . i spose thats like Her taking a break really tho innit.

21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Our first couple years, yes, she’d give me a week or two of freedom and we’d go back to our normal daily sex life like chastity didn’t exist. But she was still learning to let go of her guilt about denial etc, once she found her full dominance and lost that guilt, no more freedom for me. My cage free time is for doctors appointments only, or something like going into a Federal building. So rarely. This year she allowed me to be free for about 8 hours on Fathers Day, and occasionally she’ll allow me to sleep cage free on a weekend night and immediately lock up the next morning.
    If she doesn’t feel like playing or teasing, she just doesn’t, thank god that is a very rare occurrence and I usually get to interact in some sexual way with her almost daily, even if it’s just caressing her body while she masturbates with her womanizer vibrator. That’s about the least interaction I’ll get. Most nights it’s oral sex for her, sometimes grinding together with her bullet vibe between us, maybe once or twice a month she’ll allow me to use the harness and dildo on her, or something else like that. PIV she’s content with around 4-5 times a month lately.

22. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Every year, husband and I go on Holiday Hiatus. From a little before Thanksgiving to just after Valentine's Day,the only kink we do is me dressing him up or pegging him. While I enjoy disciplining him and putting him in chastity, I have to admit there are benefits to the break.

Our "hiatus" was a little longer this year because I went too far in Nov. '22.

As for OP's wife. remember. chastity is about Her not about you. She decrees when you're locked up and when you aren't.

true42, Her_LM, IB-Chaste and 2 others like this.
  23. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I used to like taking a break now and then, but it wasn't due to boredom. Being so completely in charge of someone else's pleasure is a big responsibility, and it was nice to let go of all of that for a bit. So we'd spend a week or two where stopped controlling hubby's orgasms. It was also a nice change of pace for hubby to initiate sex and be more dominant for a few days.

But that was back in the days of the honor system and much shorter periods of denial. Since making the switch to locking hubby up full time, I haven't felt the same desire for a break. I think a big part of that is that on any given day I'm only thinking about chastity and sex as much as I want to. If I feel like teasing him, then I do. If not, then he stays locked and I don't give it another thought. With only a few orgasms a year, "Should I let him have an orgasm tonight?" isn't something I have to deliberate very often. I feel a lot less pressure now than before, so there's nothing to need a break from.

Hubby, on the other hand, might want a break soon. Chastity hasn't played out exactly the way he expected. I think the break itself could be a lot of fun, but the return to chastity afterwards might be a bit bumpy.

true42, littleguy3, Her_LM and 6 others like this.
  24. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I think this happens for a lot pf people. It hasn't even played out like I expected and I'm the one who introduced it.

The return is a little bumpy at least for both of us it was. We'd been on a long hiatus because I went too far in Nov. '22. We only recently got back to chastity and Domestic Discipline and there's still a few bumps for both of us.

25. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think you answered your own question. My mistress feels no need for a break since going to permanent / indefinite/ whenever if ever she feels like it releases. Likewise, I do not ask for a timeline for a release or an orgasm, even a ruined . So, where's the stress? Tell him owe is no longer allowed to ask for release, a date for release, or a date for an orgasm. Tell him if he does, whenever you do feel like doing any of the above, you'll just add a month from that date. And still not give him any timelines

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice