Just saw a woman in public wearing a key necklace

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JamesD, Dec 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    My Mistress/Life Partner always wears her key out on a necklace. It’s the exact key to the lock on my cage. For Valentine’s Day I got her a special heart shaped key with my initials on it but it still works my cage’s lock (great gift idea fellas - she absolutely loves it!).

She’s been asked maybe a small handful of times what it goes to and we just give the standard “key to his heart” response. No one has ever made even the slightest hint they knew what it was but if they did, we wouldn’t deny it.

Attached Files:

2. Surrenderisreality

Banking
    London
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I will. :)
    She wears it always when we are out. She liked it very much, i was not expecting that.
    We were meeting new people yday for the new year eve at a friend's place. I thought a couple likely understood (they looked at it and then at each other, smiling) , don't know, or could be something else their own secret joke. But its a good feeling your KH flaunting your key in public. This makes you feel really under her control.

bondinchas, Rectrix, BunnyB and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice