Is Urethral Chastity More Secure?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteHubby2015, Jul 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Plugs on the Looker are 6mm with an 8mm ball on end. 8mm is 0 gauge. When I was prepping for my Prince Albert, I used 2 and 8 gauge sounds (6 and 8mm respectively)and didn't have any problem with insertion. If you are concerned, pick up a set of urethral sounds on Amazon with a tube of surgilube and experiment in advance.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    I guess everyone is different, but yes I can pull the cage away from my body to the point the tip of my penis slides down the insert such that I am pretty sure I could slip it off the back whit a lot of pulling down on the cage. So impossible....no i doubt it... Again though how would it be put back on. Mistress and I accept that its probably possible for me to climax in the cage anyway with a vibrator.....in fact we plan to worth this into our play, in that the cage wont be removed for 3 months (except maybe for cleaning or edging), and the only orgasm i will get it with her fucking me with her strap on and either manipulating cage with her hand till I orgasm or by using her wand....but I am forbidden try either of those methods without her cock in my arse.

the insert does not stretch mine, Although when its very first taken off if i pee the stream is not as umm tidy as it is normally but its normal the next time.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    You should know that the insert can be cleaned using a Q tip with a drop of melaleuca oil.
    3 strokes/insertions of the Q tip are all that are needed. Be sure not to push it any further than the inner opening as the tip may come off!
    (yes it can happen)
    It's not as much fun but it is actually more practical to do deeper part of the insertion yourself for that reason. And best to do it before you need to urinate then it can be flushed after cleaning.
    If it's cleaned every few days in this fashion than there is no need for her to remove it..

Giveitup likes this.
  4. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I find my looker-2 to be more secure by having the insert, but it is certainly possible to 'pull out' if I am determined enough. On the other hand, a PA hook stops that cold. In my case, I have a specially modified looker-2 which allows the insert and a PA hook to be used at the same time. Now what is security!

5. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Depends on how far the insert goes.... I've one that goes a good 30mm beyond the base ring....

6. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    I have a looker02 for over 20 months, super device, very comfortable !
    Like everybody saifd above. Mine is 6cm long, plug is 72mm. Potruding the A-ring with 12mm.
    It is secure, but not escape-proof. In a nice hot tub, I can manage to escape (not the ballring) the cage and with some soap, manage to get it back on.. It's not easy, bbut not impossible. It's a fine cage, but not escape-proof !!!

I have a PA now. still healing and have to stretch it. That will take some time, I will respect the healing time, but after that, it will be a Steelworxx Tubejacket 2 with 4ga PA-pin !. I won't get out of that one !!

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    WB Ms Amanda :) I am happy to see you have returned :) I find the tube only gets a bit of crystallization around the end which you can sort out rather brutally with some thick wire (not poking it too far up of course). Eventually the crystallization becomes bad enough that the flow of urine is inhibited and it ends up going around the outside more and more and makes a mess.

I find the end inside the cap gets a bit discolored after a month of only being about to rinse it and maybe a bit whiffy...and it goes into the ultrasonic cleaner.....but the insert itself never seems to need cleaning at all. I guess if i was more religious about cleaning down there with a cotton bud every day...but I get in trouble for how long I spend in the shower as it is..lol.

Mistress has spoken about me being forbidden from touching the penis when its out for cleaning...not even when removing and replacing the cage...so I have been practicing a methodology for her to be able to leave the ring on (there is no reason for THAT to come off ever), a bit lube on the meat and the cage part slides right on...the hard part is getting the A ring on and off as mine is pretty tight (to get it on I have to put one ball through then the other ...then push the meat down into the hole from the top and rather painfully pull it through...stocking makes it a lot easier but i manage without)....maybe one cleaning at the half way point (6 weeks) would be possible .....once I am divorced (another 8 months or so) I expect I will be locked pretty much permanently.

As a side note the tightness of the A-Ring has a huge bearing on security...

Mistress and I have spoken about getting a PA but she does not want me to have it done...I would though....although...sliping out the back rather uncomfortably means u have this heavy metal thing hanging from your balls while your cheating...if I was going to cheat i would use a vibrator...lol...which is why I guess I am never allowed access to it. I wouldn't though because I know I would feel awful afterwards.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much Mr Cogman for your welcome back.
    The crystallization you're experiencing is (in brief) to do with your immune systems attempts to reject the foreign body. Cleaning carefully, daily in the method I prescribed will prevent this from happening.

Oh and you really shouldn't be poking wire or anything sharp up there!.

Indeed there is never any reason to remove the ring at all. Not even for hygiene reasons or sex. It can stay on.
    If she's unhappy about you touching yourself when it's off then you can suggest she removes and cleans it while you are cuffed.
    She may not be bothered with this but if she is then an icepack might be a good thing to have on hand for the re fitting.
    Oh btw will she continue being your keyholder after the divorce?

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have had the same problem @cogman as you with a build up if salts at the exit hole.

I put it down to much the same phenomenon as a kettle furring up. It's inevitable that some liquid remains in that area and will dry, leaving salts etc to start the process of narrowing the exit hole.

Your solution is probably the most simple - other than dipping in descaling solution and that's certainly not recommended while in situ!!

10. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Seems to me a simple rinse of fresh water after urinating would do the trick to stop the crystallization from happening (using a pipet to rinse the tube a little).

However you should read this page to ensure you are getting enough fluids (not slightly dehydrated) etc. http://www.tandurust.com/alternativetherapies/urine-crystals-humans-symptoms.html ... because the more hydrated you are the less percent of solutes in your urine to cause the crystals in the first place.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    :) the wire does not go deep enough to be of concern, it just at the end... the crystallization only occurs near the exit for some reason and never in the bulb inside...I am actually inclined to think that its more like what maid carrie says than rejection as there is never any puss or anything like that....its more like salt crystals drying around the opening.

No one ever knows what the future holds...But at this stage yes that is our intention...but neither of us is sure if we want to actually live together yet or indeed can..but given we work together is a pretty good indication that we can., but I would state that she has had nothing to do with what has happened with my wife...although having a close friend has of course given me strength......given I was caged almost 24/7 for almost a year and the wife did not even notice..gives you an idea..lol...

I wish she would cuff me but as you say its not something she would probably bother with...you have unbelievable perception as I was actually shopping for cuffs on ebay today...lol....

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I thought you were getting a build up of crystalline substance on the inside end of the insert.
    Normally when the immune system works on foreign bodies inside your system it tends to surround it with a hard substance not unlike a pearl.

Yes I can't imagine your wife would be interested in cuffing and cleaning you her self. Especially not after your divorce.
    I hope it goes smoothly by the way and there is no bitterness or regrets involved xx

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Hi @cogman, the other thing I noticed is that compared to this in other devices without an insert who find they leak pre-cum, is that there's no leakage. In fact there's a build up of it behind the insert and it then gently seeps and dries around the char end. So this could also be a contributory factor, maybe?

Calling it crystals may be a slight misdescription - mine was quite chalky. I do have a pic somewhere but I don't think that needed ;)

I agree with @Mascara^Snake that any bitterness when people move apart is never good or constructive :) Good luck.

14. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I removed a post just above there as it wasnt helpful for CM in general.
    Thanks - Verity.

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I am confused....

My wife would never have cuffed me...lol...or touched it for that matter....I was referring to Mistress not being bothered by the cuffs...but I live in hope..lol..

Who is stalking who?

As for bitterness....well there is a fair bit of poison...unfortunately...but then this is a thread about the urethral insert...lol...

16. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Guys, the topic is urethral inserts. If you want to go that far off topic, please start a new thread. But I wouldn't recommend it.

For what it's worth, both vinegar and lemon juice are acceptably good as descalers, you could make up a mild solution and use while wearing, but it'd be better to remove and do the job properly.

maid_carrie likes this.
  17. Youngling

Youngling Member

No work
    Norway
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    I see alot of debate if you can acually pull a device with an intruder off. and from what i experienced and seen others tell the answear is both yes and no. From what i can understand it usually have something to do with the lenght of the intruder and also the figure of the Sub wearing it. Because a fat person or a person that has extra wight on it's body will aautomaticly have fat building out around the penis as well as everywhere else on the body ofc. and therefore making it look like your penis is shorter, so when u then put on a cage it's alot eaasier to get out of because u can simple gain some extra lenght if u just push the fat into your body. Also it seems the intruder SHOULD be atleaast 2-4 cm longer in than the base ring, i seen some cages that has the intruder stopping right at the basering aand even not that long and the it's just not worth using in my opinion.
    So if u are a person that has a normal body figure with normal fat percentage and is not "classefied" as overwight and you have a cage with an intruder that is slightly longer than the actual cage, you should in theory not be able to take it off

18. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I have experimented with inserts and, as far as security is concerned, a very long semi-rigid insert is a big improvement in security but impractical as I can find no way of preventing excessive flutter while peeing with such a device in place.

However, I have recently tried a TetherSpout (of which there is currently quite a bit of discussion here on CM) and I think it is a far better solution as it provides very high security with an insert that only goes about 20mm into the urethra.

See:-
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ed-male-chastity-has-anyone-tried-this.16106/

19. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    i still have an looker02 with an insert that goes 25 mm past the A-ring and that was no more secure then a 15mm past A-ring version.
    Soap it up pull the cage forward and pull the prisoner out it was easy as that but that could be very personal so i gave up on that type of insert

This does not mean it wont work for you as everyone is build differently but the chance that it is escape proof for you is probably slim

20. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    My wife and I REALLY want to do chastity play but as an over weight man with a limited penis (about 1 inch soft and 5-6 hard) I find turtleing a HUGE problem. My wife doesn't like the idea of piercings so I don't think PA is an option. I want to try a urethral insert but we've tried so many devices to only end up disappointed. It's not a question of "is it possible to escape" because almost anything I put on i can lock pick so it's about just keeping the damn thing on through out the day. I constantly find myself, for lack of a better phrase, "disappearing inside myself" causing it to be very difficult to "get back in". I've tried "i think" everything I can think of except the urethral, PA, or full on belt. I am seriously considering trying the urethral but I'm worried about safety. Can someone comment on 1) how easy would you guess it is to just stay in it, and 2) what safety measures should be taken. I'm a big fan of the flexible tubes and scared of the metal rod like inserts for fear of falling and damaging myself or something like that. Thoughts?

21. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Thoughts: 1) metal is a lot easier to keep clean than silicone in the urethra. It's be very wary of the latter. 2) Have a search for "tetherspout" as an alternative to a PA

zorglub and Dguy like this.
  22. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    I've heard a TON about the tetherspout in the last day and i'm VERY interested. I just dont quite understand it. Also from what I read it looks like i might have to machine it myself which i'm not capable of doing.

23. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    the tetherspout works as stated by taking advantage of the shape of your urethra ... particularly the fact that just inside the head of your penis there is an area that is "larger" than the rest of your urethra ... so by placing a disk that barely fits horizontally (turned skinny like placing a coin in a vending machine) in your urethra then turning it fat to fill the larger area it will then NOT come back out.

As far as machining anything ... you can buy them "ready to use" on the site, but then you are going to have to decide how you are going to "lock" it in place

Dguy likes this.
  24. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    i think i understand. I dont get the turning part, but im sure I could figure it out. We may end up going that direction. Sounds like it would be constantly painful though. I enjoy punishment but not needless pain. Very different lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice