Is the honor system possible after long term chastity ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrsAnne, Apr 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KendlePierce

KendlePierce kendle

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Having done 176 days honour system in terms of chastity with or without device makes no difference. I do prefer wearing a device as I am comforted on the knowledge my keyholder is involved in the journey, the experience and all its benefits.
    attached photo was during the 176 days

Attached Files:

2. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    The honour system should be perfectly possible. Most chastity devices are not very secure, so really a lot of us are already on an honour system. Even with a secure chastity device you could saw out and free yourself if you really wanted to. The chastity device is more a reminder of a promise we made, or a submission we agreed to.

3. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    The honor system has worked for over 5 years for us.

4. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    i totally get this. You seem to be much like myself. Even at my age (58) the cage is still the best option for my Queen. We have talked about my masturbation habits at great length, and after much heart to heart, brutally honest discussion, She has decided that at this point in our lives/marriage, we will never go back to the honor system. i simply admitted that i have no interest in trying to control my masturbation, and i mean no disrespect to Her in any way. Since we do live a Wife led marriage, She simply informed me that putting me on, and keeping me on the cage, is how we will now live. i understand this and comply without complaint, 99.9% percent of the time. i do piss and moan occasionally about it, but She just ignores my complaint, and eventually i submit to Her will and accept Her ways. The cage may well be the best way for you both as well. Please, if you will, do let me know if you are still a kept husband and how it is going for you both!

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    So, did the hybrid system work, or did you have to put him back in continuous chastity?

ugams likes this.
  6. subsouthla

subsouthla Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I think it depends on the person and situation. I am on the honor system sometimes. I wear my cage when not at work. My wife lets me out in the morning before work and it goes back on when I get home. Now sometimes life gets in the way and it doesnt work out like that. sometimes , the cage never goes on for a night or two. She is fully aware but trusts me. Honestly, I make it a point to have that cage on if I am not at work at least during the first 3 or so weeks. I feel those first weeks are when I am the weakest. After 3ish weeks, I hit cruise control so to speak. I mellow out a bit and enter subspace. once I reach this level and length of time of chastity, I dare not ruin my hard work getting to this point, I dare not disappoint my wife, or ruin the dynamic thats been created. Anyway, my wife will absolutely know if I masturbate. The change in my behavior is so obvious, she can spot it a mile away. now, the longest I have gone without orgasm is only 60 days. beyond that, I am not sure. I suppose at some point, I may have a weak moment but the longer I go, the more determined I am to keep the dynamic going. Im almost disappointed when she allows me to orgasm these days.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think this idea that since you could escape you're already on the honor system takes it too far. I am a masturbator, if I am not locked I will masturbate. But my chastity cage by its very presence reminds me of that and acts as a stop sign. I respect my cage and my wife's wishes, and I know myself, so the presence and deterrence of her cage provides the extra honor that I, as a masturbator, do not have.

Queens kept likes this.
  8. Anotherlockedcock

Anotherlockedcock New member

Local Time:
    I don’t think the honour system will work just replacing the cage, as I have gotten into the routine of having to ask my keyholding wife for permission to cum when we have sex it is becoming a requirement. She could really take it leave the cage and does not like me sleeping in it but doesn’t call me on it if I don’t put it on. I have noticed two significant things in almost a year of cages and permission:

1: without significant visual stimulation I can’t finish without her ok

2: when I am not wearing the cage and am desperate to cum I put my cage on

I think that my orgasms belonging to her had a strong effect as a result of both cage and the permission. Even when we have sex now and I cum without permission I feel guilty!!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Possibly could

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice