Is all chastity lock without PA possible to ''escape''?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kenny1999, Mar 19, 2016.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I am never into PA thing. It's so horrible to me.

I have Holytrainer v2, and different sizes of rings, they hold my testicles tightly, but it's not very difficult to take out of my penis.

Hygiene is a problem with Holytrainer too

Why it looks like people still recommending it. What is it better than its competitors??

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    cleaning foam sponge swab in the shower

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    I think you can escape from all devices that don't have a PA or similar. I have a Chinese device and wear it 24 x7 and I can
    easily pull out the back if I want to. I am pretty sure that I could remove it completely with enough lube however I am also
    pretty sure I would not be able to put it back on if I did, and that would mean being found out.
    In my experience if you are uncircumcised then cleaning is an issue if you cant get enough access to pull the foreskin back.
    Anyway the more open the device the better.

Dianne

4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I'm locked in a cb6000 with the tightest ring and spacer combo possible and a KSD-G3 anti-pullout guard. I've genuinely tried pulling out using soapy water, lube, etc and have yet to be successful, it does a remarkable job of preventing me from escaping the cage. I think my domme enjoys the reassurance that comes with that level of security. Also, cleaning has never been an issue. Of course, nothing beats the security of a PA device since theoretically no one can ever pullout of those devices.

5. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    thank you for all comments

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I have used before; Cb2000, CB3000, Curve, birdlocked, and many more ball trap. I also had a Neosteel sports belt that was custom fitted. Yet, without a PA I was able to pull out with a little soap and water, or lube. When not excited it was easy to slip out. I gave up, got a PA and went with a device that uses a 2g titanium hasp, no more pulling out. For myself I "needed" to be escape proof. If I can escape it losses the excitement. I would say 95% of people would agree without a PA you can escape, the 5% that can't, haven't tried very hard or do not want to try.

A friend of mine in chastity, doesn't have a PA and "can't" escape, mainly because he doesn't want too. So, depending on your mental thought of escaping, you might find a device without a PA that you are happy with, but if you are a escape artist like I am, PA....

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    i have not really try to get my one off but i don't think i cud anywasy really.

8. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I've had CB6K, Dick Cage & Queens Keep. All are easy enough to escape if you're determined. They provide some mental deterrence but physically, not that much. There's also the issue that they were all unhygienic and bulky, meaning that my wife would have to take them off periodically.

I also hated the idea of a PA but weighed it against wanting to be in "real" chastity and eventually decided just to do it. Now that it's done I don't know why I worried so much.

9. MissCatherine

MissCatherine Member

Queen and Keyholder
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    Two words..... Mature Metal! When properly fit 100% secure. There is no way PET can get out of her's ... Key is smallest gap possible between cage and base ring ... This custom fit is not possible in 'over the counter' devices.

10. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    The only issue I have with Mature Metals, is the locking mech designs. Living in Dallas Texas and Midland only being a few hours away it was the first design I thought of. However for someone like me, being a mechanical engineer, the security screw can be defeated with 4.99 and a habor freight, the small locks for me have always been fun to pick, way before chastity ever shined it's light on me. However with the addition of a plastic numbered lock that clears those two for 98% of us out there. From everything I have seen and the people I know with the device has been spoken highly of. The main reason I picked a Steelworxx from overseas was the locking mech.

Thankfully for us, there are many devices out there that are custom but I would say, 250.00-350.00 should be the range expected to spend for a solid custom device. Look for 316 stainless steel (this is medical grade) or titanium.

11. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a MatureMetal cage, custom made to my measurements and could escape easily. Its more about the anatomy of the individual male than it is about the device.

-droog

12. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Have you checked the Tether Spouts? Some people are having good results with them.
    I have had a Jailbird, from Mature Metal and it's just as escapable as any other.
    The best anti pull out is your own will... But I know that we are weak. This is why I've gotten a PA. Never thought I would but it definitely brings chastity to as another level.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice