Into the Wild

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Well, I decided to pick up on this thread again and just sort of make it My journal. There's already so much information in here, I wouldn't want to bore anyone going over it all again. So...this will be it!

The Gathering is over/ O/our week visit with MM and pet is over. And it's been a week since W/we got home. I won't go into all the details of O/our trip again. There have been many things posted on that subject all over the forums. What I will say, however, is that the lessons tiffiny learned from the gathering are still with her. As W/we move back into O/our "normal" every day lives, W/we expect that there will be stumbling blocks. Some quite possibly much larger than others. But, W/we are confident that by applying the knowledge W/we have received, W/we will be able to come through stronger than before. There have already been a couple of minor hiccups that were quickly quashed.

It's an overcast, rainy day here. tiff's off work for the Holiday. Nothing left to do but try out all those NICE floggers I have hanging on My wall!!!
    Wish You could be here to help Me, MM! (You too, MW. tiff SO enjoyed it last time).

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Wow...what a read!! I feel like I know you so much better now. I just realized you live in Wisconsin. Just a stone throw away. May I suggest the next gathering to be by you????? :party0011:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Anytime... I'm only oh, um, 10 hours away lol! :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda006

But that's half the time it took you to travel to the Gathering, so who am I to moan! I'll get me coat!

4. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    MW- better make it your RAIN coat! LOL

Goddess Jen- yes, Chicago is only a stone's throw away! tiff and I would love to host the Gathering here, but finding a suitable house to accommodate so many people would be a real challenge. W/we did however go right past Chicago on O/our way to Virginia. Maybe next time W/we can share the ride!

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    it's not hard to find a suitable place in chicago.
    I think a spring gathering should be here. I've got a warehouse in an industrial district to play in :hide: Heated and cooled, nice highway access, mall across the road, hardware store there too, indoor and outdoor space.
    I love my warehouse. I just wish it was filled a little fuller.

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    :happy0030: In the words of my pet....BOO YA!!!!

7. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I'll suggest this to Mistress Michelle. She is the originator of the Gatherings. It would be nice to diversify where the gatherings are held

So, we're off to Thankgiving dinner with the family. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. We all have so much to be thankful for!

8. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I spoke with Mistress Michelle on the idea of having the gathering in a warehouse and W/we both agreed that even though the room aspect would be fun, the accommodations would be lacking. At the lake house, W/we were all able to have a nice, soft bed to climb into and there was ample room for private moments. There was also more than enough room for "play", including a hot tub (which I for one took advantage of on more than one occasion). W/we were also able to cook on site, watch tv (if the mood hit) or just enjoy a nice conversation on one of the 3 decks. So, as much as the offer of the warehouse is appreciated, I don't think it would be a suitable location for a weekend stay.

In other news, tiffiny and I have made up O/our minds that W/we will be moving to a warmer climate. tiff is checking in to the possibility of a job transfer. Which, of course, would be the best case scenario. W/were shooting for September 1,2010. Unless something comes up prior to that! Look out Mistress Michelle and pet! W/we're on O/our way!!! Hopefully W/we can find that farm with a little land for pulling that cart around on! I hear jingle bells!!!

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I cant wait Linda.....We will have soooo much fun!!!!
    I have always found that setting a goal and date for that goal to be fullfilled always makes Me feel like it is obtainable and has Me working extra hard to make sure that it works, on schedule. So, knowing that you two set a date of Sept 2010 has Me all excited!!! I know we can work this out, and I cant wait to get you out of the Frozen Tundra of Wisconsin!!
    We will even come up and help you pack!!

GOALS are GOOD!!!! just sayin

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

10. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I may have to take You up on that packing thing! The biggest problem is going to be moving tiff's wood working tools. Some of those weigh upwards of 800 pounds! I am SOOOO excited!

11. madamsboy

Local Time:
    could always rent a house by the lake. I know I could pull it off up in lake geneva.

12. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    madamesboy- At this point in time I am not in the position to even attempt to organize an event. Along with the approaching holidays, I am also going to be welcoming a new Grand child any day now. I just wouldn't be able to devote the time or the attention this would require. However, there is nothing preventing you from pursuing it. If you would like to do so and would like some pointers, please feel free to PM me. I'll help out as much as I can.

13. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    OK..So, I woke up this morning to small sporadic patches of white on the ground. The actual temperature has hovered about the low 30s but feels more like mid 20s. This winter is going to seem like forever! Although I don't mind the snow too much, I have never been fond of the cold. That will definitely be one thing I most certainly will not miss. It just gets a bit depressing when the weather gets to this point in the year. It's dark way too early to go to bed. It's too cold to go outside. It's dark and dreary and everything around is "going to sleep" for the winter. BAH!! I hate it!

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I'll keep you warmed up and occupied!!!

15. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Hold that thought!

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Can i serve you two beautiful ladies again, like the hot tub experience.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I would enjoy your service any time, rachel.

18. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I have some thoughts, but even though I can organize, I tend to be better at delegating than doing LOL

19. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    So here it is, a week later than the last time I updated. The weather is getting colder and colder. The lake has frozen over and is making it's haunting sounds. If you've never heard ice "sing" it's a very different sound. We're supposed to get more snow this coming week. The weather man is calling for 6-10 inches. I usually look forward to the first "real" snow of the season, but this year all I can think about is getting out of this freezer!

tiff and I are starting to sort through O/our things in an attempt to eliminate the added baggage that W/we don't and won't need once O/our move is complete. I think getting rid of the ice fishing gear is a good idea. Can't see that W/we'll be needing that anymore! LOL The 4 wheeler is going up for sale. One of the pontoons. The travel trailer and the site it's sitting on. There's just so much to think about, it hurts My head. But, the end will be well worth it!

W/we were blessed with an addition to O/our family this past week. O/our daughter gave birth to O/our second grand child..O/our first grand son! Babies are such miracles!

On the "tiff" front...she's been very good since her last fall off the "sissy cart". Today, she will be returning back to the shop to begin working on projects that she has been commissioned to do. I LOVE it when she creates. she has given Me a few ideas on the new paddles that she plans to work on. I can't wait to see the finished products! I do get a bit impatient when I know she's working on something for Me.

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Congratulations on Your new grandbaby....We have 6 so you need to catch up! LOL

And NO, you wont need ice fishing gear down here! Wow, you have alot to do, and I am sure in the spring things will go alot faster! I cant imagine how cold it is up there, Oh wait, yes I can, I took pet to a Green Bay Packer game a few years ago, I have never been so freakin cold in My entire life! That night it was 10 degrees out, the wind chill factor was 10 below and it was windy as hell and the snow was falling. pet LOVED it, I spent My time running back and forth to the Ladies room where all of us would shed our clothes, let the heat get to our skin, put our clothes back on and run back out for 10 more minutes of the game before repeating the process. pet never left the field, his adrenaline kept him warm, but it was an awesome experience.

So, anyway, start selling, packing, and getting ready to move!!!

Mistress Michelle

21. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I would start packing, but I can't feel My fingers! 18 degrees!!!!

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Super congrats on the babyness and also on thinking ahead for your exciting relocation! :happy0158:

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    18 DEGREES!?!? Good gracious, you don't even need a chastity device at those temps, nothing works there. LOL Congrats on the move and the grand baby!

24. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Well actually...we fur line the devices! :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda005

25. madamsboy

Local Time:
    l o l

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice