Into the Wild

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    A big congrates on the new grandbaby Ms Linda and tiff ..i don't have any yet but got a feeling ??? my son told me the other day theres wedding plans in motion hmmmmmm ..stay warm and cuddle :party0002:

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

So, today W/we're digging out from under what feels like 6 feet of snow! It sure looks nice until you have a shovel in your hand! :help-0031: GADS!! W/we have 4 buildings and all those roofs have to be cleared! Not an easy job and since I'm home all day, I thought I'd give tiff a hand and get started. Well, let Me tell you...if you've never scraped snow off a roof, it's definitely a real treat! NOT!! tiff will be one VERY busy sissy when she gets home from work. To make matters even worse, the wind has started to pick up from the wrong direction and the temperature is dropping. Not that I'd notice a dip in the temp. I'm out there dressed in so many clothes I feel like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man! Heaven help Me if I fall over! LOL

Well, back out for round 2! Yes, MM, I'll send pictures!

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    cleaning the ground isn't too bad with the right tools (snowplow. snow blower) but a roof can't be done any way other than a shovel or broom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice