How to Orgasm in a Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Daniel Piper, Mar 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    How do you boys achieve orgasm whilst caged up i dont think i could pull that off

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Now just why would you want to do a thing like that? ;)

An e-stim placed in a body cavity often does the trick. No, not up your nose....
    Alternatively a magic wand applied to various parts of the cage may do the job.

Have fun.

Green Glass likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    It is real easy. Hold a vibrator against it. You can insert a swap, Q-tip or anything else that will fit into one of the openings of your device and jerk off with that. You can grab the shaft of your penis behind the ring and jerk off. You can grab your cage an jerk it with it. Those are the only ways I know how to do it. However, I am the one who asked for chastity so if I masturbated while locked I would only be cheating myself. My experience has been that guys who mastubate or constantly try to escape while locked, do not last very long in chastity. Chastity is a shared sexual fetish that is fun for both me and my wife. We both work at making sure I do not orgasm until my wife wants me to. If not, why would I want to be teased and denied?

I just remembered another way. If you have a hand held shower head with pulsating water, use that. Many women do. In a pinch, an electric toothbrush can be used either inside or outside your cage. The chastity device is merely a symbol and a speed bump to give you pause before you cheat yourself out of what you want and took so long to get your wife or girlfriend agree to. I can go a long time without an orgasm after 4 years of chastity play, but I am comfortable and no longer get anxiety attacks because I know that my wife will give me an orgasm if she thinks I am in mental or physical distress. Plus I still have my safe word from our BDSM days to use if I seriously want to be let out to cum. I am locked because I want to be and surrendered control of my orgasms to my wife after 39 years of me being in control and sharing her girlfriend for 30 of those years. I owe her big time and now the focus of sex is solely on her, not me or her girlfriend, just her and she loves it. She is even less submissive in our non sexual life but will never be dominant. I am too alpha to let that happen but do want her to be less submissive. She is too easy to take advantage of and that is not good.

4. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yeah thats very true but i do also like the idea of a permitted ruined orgasm now and then and thank you Vinny :) i will try some of these out

5. Mistress Sarah

Mistress Sarah New member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    If you have accepted to wear any sort of chastity device, then why would you want to cheat it?

6. sub2cyn

sub2cyn Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I am very fortunate that about once a month my goddess will use her strapon on her sissy. I usually have an ruined orgasm while still caged.

JackStrap likes this.
  7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I have used one of my wife Vibrators when she was out just to see if it would work. I already knew that a well placed vibrator on the glans with no cage on would do the trick. I learned that last year and it absolutely blew my mind that I could ejaculate as if I was using a vibrator on a clitoris. I wasn't really going for that at all, was just curious and it worked.

Using the vibrator on various parts of the cage I was able to get myself right to the edge with the cage on. I have found that it was mostly in my head though. I tried several times with no luck and then one day I was really into it and almost lost one. I really really wanted to ruin myself right then and there in the cage but figured why do this? My wife will notice the drop in my arousal for sure. Plus, the bigger thing was that this was originally all my idea and I don't want to ruin it. She has really started to get into it and has been strong in her convictions. I don't want to compromise that. Also, I told her I would not orgasm by myself anymore and she trusts me not to. Part of the allure to all this is that she will decide when it is time and that makes it super special for both of us.

In the end it feels like if it is not by her design, its my duty not to orgasm!! Saying that feels like a dagger straight in the ego creator!

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    An orgasm is mostly in your head so if your excited enough you can have an orgasm without very much stimulation. About six months ago I was servicing my mistress doggy style with a strap on ( I was still caged) the movement of her property bouncing back and forth caused me to have an orgasm. I was severely disciplined for having an orgasm with out her permission. I have since been required to wear a tight thong when making love to her in this way.

9. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more. The one and only time I used a hollow strap on for me to use on my wife I put desensitizing spray on my self and put the strap on on. She was riding it slowly and not really causing any friction on my part but I was so turned on at the whole thought of it that I cam inside it. She didn't even know until I told her later.

Working yourself up is the biggest obstacle/enhancer to abnormally produced orgasms! Hence the elusive Wet Dream! Of which I've only had one in my life....bummer

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Having an unauthorized orgasm becomes a very painful experience for me and it's not something I look forward to

sissybitch likes this.
  11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I have generally avoided trying to orgasm while in chastity, because that would be against my wife's wishes. I came pretty close once when I was alone and playing with her vibrator against my cage and I was incredibly horny, and I think I probably could have cum at that point, but I stopped. The only time I've ejaculated at all in chastity was with my wife's blessing. For valentine's day this year she allowed me to fuck myself on a dildo until I dribbled cum from my tiny, locked penis.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife also enjoys watching me ride a dido while caged. I'm free to orgasm this way if I can but without using my hands.

jshackleton2016 and sissybitch like this.
  13. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    When my cage fit a bit looser, I could put pressure on the top of it by just pushing down and then letting pressure off. A heightened sense of arousal was completely necessary. This would allow me 3 or 4 good contractions which were very close to a real orgasm, but still not fully pleasurable, amounting more to a ruined orgasm.
    Not something I've done in a while, although my KH got a big kick out of watching me do that. Now we are focusing on milking and ruined orgasms while caged, which involves my behind. Thinking about getting paddled with a plug in after a long period of lock up and denial. Heard that ruined orgasms and milking are very possible this way. Hoping to get pegged for relief soon as well.

sissybitch likes this.
  14. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I came while caged once while simply watching a sexually provocative video at my desk and squeezing my legs together against the cage. It was a total accident, totally unexpected. I was like, "oh oh, oh oh, stop, relax, no, spirt, spirt, spirt, damn it!!." I felt terrible, and have been cautious not to get that aroused without permission again.

sissybitch likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooer i don't think really that this should be let be print in here its very bad to do.

Ormaz and danijean001 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thinking about getting paddled with a plug in after a long period of lockup and denial. All I can say is Go For It you will enjoy it. You may even get lucky and hit the big O

17. Daniel Piper

Daniel Piper Member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of being pegged to orgasm

18. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    agreed its mainly in the head and if you havent have any release for sometime it became easier as you get more horny :D

For me I could cum by rubbing my balls if I get aroused enough, the feeling isnt nice at all as most of the semen is kinda stuck in the confined penis ,I wonder if a smaller cage would prevent it by leaving no room for erection.

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that it wud.

20. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    What else do you need to know? How to eat while fasting? :rolleyes:
    Jemima is so right on that one. :mad:

JackStrap, Zaar31 and boisub like this.
  21. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    Hello,
    Myself, I just have to squeeze my balls at a regular pace for few minutes and hop. Magic happens.
    Yes, like many, my balls are one of my most erogenous part. No need penile stimulation for me to come.

22. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooooh. Do you has to hop around a lot then. please

23. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jemima,

I am not sure to get the sense of your question. English is not my mother tongue.

If you mean I have to tap or squeeze my balls a lot, I would say not a long time. Something like 5 or 10 minutes.

Is that answering your question?

Kind regards.

24. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    The chastity device I'm wearing these days does not allow for even a small erection without some real pain. So my body and mid does not even attempt to go there presently... So, there will be no orgasm for me while in chastity.

Zaar31 likes this.
  25. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    It doesn't help for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice