How to Orgasm in a Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Daniel Piper, Mar 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    My most recent ex and I the only penatative sex we had was her fucking me, which she did at least 2 or 3 times a week often more and she did it to orgasm her orgasm that is. It usually did not take her very long. I would fill up my cage almost straight away and if she took longer than usual I would start to feel as though an orgasm for me might be going to happen made all the worse because she did let me cum this way a few times so very frustratingly I knew it was possible if she would just fuck me for long enough.

I think my feelings were heightened because she had told me she would never let me out and that I could cum if was able to and it was the only way she would ever let me cum and true to her word she never let me out once.

Although I'd previously had different partners put fingers vibrators and even taken me a strap on before I can honestly saw I now almost enjoy cumming that way as much as I would any other way. Cumming whilst locked no matter how intense is just not quite as good as when you not locked and you are able to touch yourself and squeeze out the last remnants as you wipe or wash yourself.

It was very different though because previous partners and hopefully a future one would usually insist that I don't cum without expressed permission (as it should be) but she told me she was challenging me to cum whilst I was being fucked and that I was free to do so. So there I was locked and denied looking forward to being fucked and wanting to be fucked for longer.

A whole new retake on treat em mean and keep em keen.

She would wear her strap-on most nights and because she almost always wore it for bed and sometimes during the day when she was off work I really would never know when she was going to fuck me next. Sometimes she would let me help her have a few orgasms either before we went to sleep or in the morning or both. But usually I'd never know until she actually reached for the lube if she was going to fuck me or not. Its a nice if not a little unusual for a guy to be woken up that way in the morning ..talk about role reversal.

masohedo and jshackleton2016 like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i cant and if i hop it don't make no difrent.

3. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Well here's almost 5 years resurrected. "Random Thread" put me here and I found it interesting. There are a plethora of ways for me to cum in my cage, most recently the wand I bought Goddess for Christmas, and after she tried it on me, I told her it needed to stay in the same biometric locked drawer as the key. She obliged, but I rubbed one out in my cage a few days ago just thinking about it. I admitted my guilt, begged to make it up to Her, and am awaiting Her response.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well some men can cum by just look at thingys that make them go hard cos i seen them do it and nobody has touch them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice