How to get wife to cuck me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 3718, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    1) If you're trying to induce her, it will never be her idea.
    2) If you're waiting for her to suggest it, you'll likely be waiting a long time.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    I think you need to take this one step at a time and be open minded. Not everyone is into cuckolding, and that may be the case with your wife.

The first step is to introduce the subject of a chastity device. Since she doesn’t seem interested in penetrative intercourse, she might be open to it. My wife hates intercourse and was quick to embrace me wearing a cage.

The second part is to accept what she wants. If she likes penetration, your dreams of being cuckolded may be contained to being a cuckold to a nice dildo. And you need to be okay with that. If she doesn’t like penetration enough to play with dildos, then you will need to accept your role as a chaste partner who gives but does not receive.

Kylara likes this.
  4. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Oooh, I’m not sure on this at all. Telling your wife how hot the thing you used to do with your ex was? Especially if she isn’t into it sounds like an awful idea. Only possible positive outcome would be she goes spare, chins him, and it opens up a healthy and productive conversation around BDSM.
    I’d say avoid this at all costs.

Unlucky and Dannysub like this.
  5. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I’d suggest you have 4 issues-
    1: does she want to be penetrated? Vanilla women will often put themselves through all sorts to save a guys feelings, she might be avoiding intercourse to save you embarrassment at the prem ejaculation. I’d ask halfway though head if she would like you to use your finger? If she says no, finish the head, and ask her later after or durning cuddling if she doesn’t like penetration at all? If she says she would like a finger, or penetration, ask her if she’d consider you using a sheath dildo, say you’d love to be able to penetrate her properly, and would really like to try it... this opens up sex, dildos, fingering, possible cuckolding. If she doesn’t, then not nothing her with it is part of your submission.
    2: submission and caging: I can’t beleive she’s entirely vanilla, from your description of your current sex life, and the rimming. I’d say if she liked the rimming, build on that, do it more, ask if there’s other things she likes, tell her how hot you find it when she lets you do that. Tell her how sexy you find something really specific about her- “you’re gorgeous” is lovely, but if you tell her exactly what it is about her arse that drives you crazy, you might find that gets her going too. Wait til she says anything bossy then tell her how hot it was (while instantly doing it). Or do loads more domestic stuff, anything she likes, anything she mentions, when she notices, tell her how much you get a buzz out of doing it- you might find it blossoms from there?
    3: cuckolding: if you genuinely want it to be her idea, the only way I could imagine is to tell her how incredibly beautiful you find her, constantly, tell her you’re nuts for her, tell her she’s sexy as hell... then start to tell her how hot it is when other men look at her, and how much you love imagining them wanting what you have, if she responds well, maybe it can build to or unlock a fetish of hers- if it makes her uncomfortable, stop it, and keep it as your fantasy to yourself.
    4: your premature ejaculation- I agree on people saying seek advice, also practice on your own with a sheath dildo, see if you can last with that (holding it on while touching the outside, not like a fleshlight)
    If all comes to nothing, serve her by making happy, doing the chores, and not bringing her stress.
    Good luck!

Guest 8203 and Junebug15 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice