How to get wife to cuck me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 3718, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I’ve been reading through the post and thought I’d put my two cents in. Before you go into your sexual fantasies and desires work on fixing your issue with premature ejaculation. Talk to a Dr or suggest to your wife using a sleeve or strap on to satisfy her desires for penetration and then move onto subject of chastity. Going right into a discussion on being a cuck sounds like a long shot. Better to take small steps. You married her because you love her so take the time to work through your situation.

2. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Thanks. My goal is to be strong enough to overcome these desires. I loved being weak and submissive and being a cuck came naturally and loved it. But like lots of problems, sometimes you just need to man up and overcome what is not good. Quit smoking, lost weight, just need to focus on being a man and not a wimp. Of course if she brings anything up, will be open to her ideas. She seems happy with oral servitude 3 to 4 times and week and simply avoids my cock, so maybe she is happy with that.

3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    You may be right about being happy with the way things are but that’s something you can easily talk to her about. She may be this way not to hurt your feelings and talking it out could certainly lead to bigger and better things

Guest 3718 likes this.
  4. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Guess I am being selfish focused on my desires to submit and serve.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Explaining your desire for her to cage your dick up out of the blue is a big enough challenge as it is.

It sounds like she has no idea of your kinks, and she hasn’t shared hers. My advice for you since neither of you have discussed what turns you on, is to play a little game of knowledge. Tell her you are interested in knowing more about her desires, and have her know what turns u on. You each write an email and send to the other. You tell her you are sexually submissive and lost all the things that turn you on, things you think would be exciting for her to do, etc. Three columns to check from...fantasize about, want to try, need to try. Then list things that are your boundaries.

Note, I would not put cuckolding in the need to try column. That would qualify as a fantasy, and once it’s out there, she will do with it as she pleases. If you are serious about chastity, I would put it in the need to portion, and explain why.

Once you guys know each other, who knows what will happen.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Excellent points. Since we began dating, I have always told her that she was in charge of sex. But have never told her I am submissive. But think maybe it is time I just tell her that because I cum too easily and am sexually on the submissive side, wanted to know what else I can do to please her. Would she like me to get her a dildo? Etc. at least it will open the door. I did lick her ass a couple times and asked if she liked and she said yes.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to understand what benefit his being caged would bring the wife. She's apparently not interested in intercourse, is orally serviced on a regular basis, and apparently doesn't care that he's masturbating. Just based on what has been described, she has little to no interest in sexually satisfying him.

8. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    It still won’t hurt the Op to talk about things with his wife. I agree with that . It took me a while to get through to my wife Dom kh. She was very closed off and opposed to kink bdsm stuff which I always had in my head. It took years but things have changed and we are much closer then ever before and every day she is growing more and really getting into being in control . There is hope . Also I would suggest like other people have stated. To go slow with it because some people here these things and it’s a lot to take on if they are not open sexually and into things but it does not by any means they won’t like it or love it. Just go slow and good luck!!

Nicoftime likes this.
  9. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Agreed! My sexual pleasure comes from submission. So lowering myself to her on a regular basis is very satisfying. Even though I am not locked up, try to treatment myself as though I were locked. Often will do laundry or make the bed, clean while I am nude in front of her. Often times sitting naked on the patio after getting out of the spa. Trying to show my submission in many ways. I have never told her I masturbate. Either she does not like intercourse, has a dildo I do not know about or is already cucking me! I just prefer to think it is the latter.

10. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    As with others, I'm concerned about the struggles of clapping with one hand. It is a challenge in a relationship if you hold back thoughts and desires from your other half. At the same time, you are very correct in being respectful of her. Certainly some of your desires could be deemed extreme by someone who is wholly vanilla.

Sounds like you need to open lines of dialogue about sex.

If you feel like you'd be on the submissive side of any equation, live that aspect and be supportive and respectful of her and how she might react. Take baby steps. She probably notices that you don't try to force yourself upon her for PIV sex, so, she probably already understands some of your demeanor/character.

Does she like to watch racy films at all? Does she like sex toys? What does she seem to like? Have you been thinking about what she wants or enjoys? Sometimes when we get too greedy for our own desires we tend to imprint thoughts and desires into the minds of our spouses, yet in reality we haven't considered what's already there?

The path together towards a new reality or relationship is always the best when you walk and explore together.

Romance? Do you give her enough of that? We men are fueled by sex, but not so the case with women. They value the time we spend investing in them and providing romance. Why am I mentioning this? Fill that part in her life and she will be more likely to be open to the idea of exploring different ideas with you on yours.

Time. Lots of time. Time. It can be more frustrating that a nice metal cage.

I wish you both luck and hope you can open a dialogue on sensuality with her as your relationship grows.

Ma’ams Slut and Guest 3718 like this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    If you could get your doctor to prescribe 40mg/day of prozac/fluoxetine, it would solve your premature ejaculation problem and probably help with your kink obsessions. Have you even role played using toys that she is having a 3 some? Like her riding a dildo while giving you oral and pretending she is riding another man? If you can't at least get to that point, I wouldnt go talking cuckolding. I wouldnt even bring it up if you cant get past sharing her in a threesome or swinging.

Guest 3718 and Charles3451 like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Based on your several posts, she clearly knows you're submissive -- you service her orally several times a week, rim her, don't penetrate her, do the housework naked, etc. She's not dumb. Put cuckolding aside, especially since it appears she's not interested in PIV. Start with the cage. Explicitly affirm what you implicitly demonstrate, that you are submissive. Tell her you want to serve only her and that your masturbation distracts from your attention and submission to her, volunteer go wear the cage for her and ask her to hold the key. Then let it rest, shut up and serve her, let her see how good it is to have a submissive husband. And then let it grow, slowly, for a year or three.

Guest 3718 and Gigaman like this.
  13. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:

14. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    I agree and is what I want very much, but still prefer that it is her idea. Looking for ways where she might tell me, you know Dave since you are submissive, I am thinking perhaps you would be much more happy if I locked your cock up. Here is a present! Then I open it and it is the new Holy Trainer - the NUB!

15. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:

16. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Those are great ideas and things I am open to. Just want those ideas to be hers, otherwise it is my kink. As long as she is happy that is my main goal. I am happy I’m marriage and would be much happier with my cock locked to prevent masturbation all the time. But needs to be her lead, in my opinion. Would love to hear her talk about a threesome. That would open the door for me to tell her maybe I should get you a dildo. Or maybe I should just get her a dildo as a present and say I know I am not good with sex so just want to get you this as a way we can play together in bed?

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Men buy dildos for their wives all the time. Look on Amazon for the double layer silicone which are really nice. They are about 8.5 inches long with a little over 6 inches insertable. That would be a good start. You can also explain to her that you think you masturbate too much and you think you have a solution and ask for her help. Show her some photos of what you have in mind. No way is she going to suggest that first so bite the bullet and ask her to try it. Things could progress in your favor once she gets a taste of the power of the key.

Guest 3718 likes this.
  18. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:

19. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    That seems pretty safe and allows me to at least acknowledge to her I am submissive, even though I am sure she knows. I think after the dildo I will wait a month or so and simply say I have been getting some emails after buying the dildo for you and they mention the benefits of male chastity. I printed this article out. Seemed to make a lot of sense to me after reading it. What do you think? Here are some reviews of male chastity devices. The BirdLock brand seems to get good reviews.

20. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'd suggest that you find a good stainless steel device that you can keep clean and wear without asking her to unlock. The last thing you want is to frustrate her with cage problems. If you frame it as asking for help because you masturbate too much, she is very likely to help you. Or say you have a new game to play to add some spice and it's to see who uses the key first to unlock you. Start as a short term game rather than some big chastity reveal. Don't make a big deal out of it or she will make a big deal out of it.

Guest 3718 likes this.
  21. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Looking for the dildo you suggested. Do you have a brand name? Thanks

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I strongly suggest to stay away from the birdlocked silicon device, a waste of money

Jessica Alexander and Guest 3718 like this.
  23. Guest 3718

Guest 3718 Member

Local Time:
    Ok, thanks. What do you recommend? One person recommended the metal devices. Are they comfortable?

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Go steel.

25. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Birdlocked is a waste and most plastics get stinky really fast. Stainless is the only way to go if you want to be locked for weeks or months or years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice