How much does security matter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Feb 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    I think I have spoken about this before, it seems that it is very important to some and some dont care if they can escape the device because they have promised the key holder they wont do that, I dont think I could see the point of chastity if I could just pull out rub one out and pretend it did not happen.
    Some say you can escape any device/belt but that is not the case, they tend to cost a few more ££££ but escape will be extremely difficult if not impossible and then you have to accept destroying an extremely expensive bit of kit.
    I am one of the people that wont accept an easily escapable chastity device/belt and if some people want to pretend to themselves that is fine by me but I think they should be honest with themselves and the key holder that it is not a real situation,
    I know I will get flak over my point of view but my point is fantasy or reality.

Mark Owen, Maid Denise, RexVa and 4 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Whatever works for you.

Bob Spade and Couple4517 like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/consent-and-sensibility-2/

Short answer: we all are following a kinky, internal script. We are happiest when our real life meshes with the script. But all chastity devices depend upon both the idea of consensual non-consent, and the willing suspension of disbelief.

4. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Locks keep honest people honest. You can't expect much more from a lock this size. These locks can be picked fairly easily, so the lock is really there as a deterrent from a quick lapse of judgment. A better, more secure setup only changes the definition of "quick" by a little bit, but it can still only be expected to deter from a quick lapse of judgment.

borbulls1961, boisub and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    For me locks were never that important. When my wife and i first got into orgasm denial their were no chastity devices like today . it was just a promis

borbulls1961 likes this.
  6. MistressEs_sub

Sales Representative
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    I 100% agree. Granted, every couple, and every man is different. But when I'm super horny, I am absolutely NOT to be trusted. I turn into a different person and will do anything to cum. I need a secure lock, and I need it anchored in some way to keep me from pulling out. Right now it's the rubber fixer from Steelworxx. I'm hoping my wife will be on board eventually and let me get a frenum piercing to secure it.

If I can pull out, then it's not chastity in my opinion.

Neander likes this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Slightly different take here. To me the humiliation of cumming while my ball-trap chastity device dangled around my balls would be so great that I wouldn't enjoy it.

Please allow me to clarify: Like the "internal script" that Tom mentions above, if I make it patently obvious that the device is nothing more than an inconvenient appendage with no purpose, then I am truly fooling myself. Yes, I know I could possibly get out. I don't ever want to find out. What could be more pathetic than wearing a cage and trying to escape it.....in my humble opinion.

NOW, cumming INSIDE the cage.....that's a whole different can of worms.....

Overall: Security is just a word regarding my chastity. As someone else said, locks are meant to keep honest people honest.

NEsubhub and borbulls1961 like this.
  8. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Weird place to quiote scripture, but I believe there is a passage that goes something like "the spirit is strong but the flesh is weak."

The increasing amounts of neurotransmitters that gather as denial progresses ultimately changes behavior. Sex drive and hunger are regulated in the hypothalamus. You maybe a Vegan, but if hungry enough you will rip through flesh in a second to satiate that need. Thus why some people have to lock the refrigerator.

Some have the discipline to use the symbolism of an escapable device, most of us are different people when we are horny. I know I had to get a PA piercing (a lot less of a big deal than people think) and a deceive that attached to it. Plus I had to make sure it was reasonable comfortable and easy to keep clean to eliminate excuses to need to get out of the device. I can make those rational decisions when I am not crawling the wall with desire. But once desire boils over, his big brother ....irrationality takes over.

9. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    My longest denial period is 3 weeks, so I am certainly no where near as seasoned as many here, but for me, the device is a physical reminder of my commitment / choice I have made to my wife. I have handed over control of my orgasms, and she has say over whether or not my penis is involved in sexual play. Unlocks for cleaning and other things (sports, Dr visits etc) its "locked" away.

Interestingly, I find it easier to control the mental cravings to cum when locked up. Prior to chastity, I'd only go 2-4 days before the need started interfering with sleep and other normal daily activities. Knowing I "can't" do anything about it seems to make it easier to push those urges away. I know, push comes to shove, I could simply get the key from the draw or from my keyring and sort myself out, but I've not gotten to that point (yet).

10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think some of you people need to do a reality check, chastity is about being locked away from yourself, not a case of I can get out if I want to but promise I wont, why bother with a locking cage if you can just slip out the back ?.

11. Mauiperson

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not going to disagree, but unless you are locked into a steel device with a piercing, virtually everything that can be locked onto your tonker can be defeated. And you can still manage an orgasm while locked in a cage, so what's the point of any of this?
    ;)

borbulls1961 and LockedNick like this.
  13. Mauiperson

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    I agree that a piercing is necessary or a full belt or a tether. But once I have been in this degree of commitment, I have a very difficult it not impossible time to get off and will more than likely try and give up. Trying and giving up helps with acceptance of a new reality....at least for me.

14. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    My actually took me to get a PA piercing a couple of weeks ago. She is pretty serious about security. Evotion and steelworxx have some truly inescapable devices she is trying to choose from.

ugams, Neander, MSDB321 and 1 other person like this.
  15. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I second that. Same goes for bondage equipment and other aspects of fetish. It should be real, otherwise there is no point.

remyruff and downlow like this.
  16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    How is the healing coming along?

17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    My point of view is that security does matter, keeping in mind that anything can be escaped from with enough time and effort.

The point is to make it inconvenient to do so in the moment, and difficult to do without detection.

Tom Allen likes this.
  18. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    After a week she wanted the cage back on.. it was rushed and caused some irritation. So it had to come off again but healing well now. She wants to gauge it up.

19. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    My love is having me get a PA not for security. But for more long term and to help with ring burn. I am currently in a nub I could get out of if i wanted but no way could I get back in. Who would want to ask your keyholder for the key to put Willy back in not sure about yours but I would be in a mess of non pleasurable pain.

20. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    What gauge were you pierced at? You should be careful not to rush the healing. You will likely regret it.

21. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    For some people, the cage itself becomes the focus of the link: it's all about being in a cage. For others, that is only either a symbol of submission or the physical way chastity is invoked. Each to their own. I don't need a cage, but that's just me. If some guys have cages and sometimes slip out of it and jerk off, that's on their conscience. Who are we to judge?

22. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Whatever makes you happy I would say. For me I definitely have the desire to go for the ever more secure option but I find the thrill of having something more secure is short lived and then I want something 'better'. So I now don't worry so much about that as what I have is pretty secure and most of my focus is on how I can better make my KH happy. In the future we might look again at cage options but for now it is secure enough for us.

23. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am still of the opinion that securely locked away is best, I have had a few devices/belts over the past 17 years and once defeated they go back in the box because the only thing keeping me chaste then is me.
    I know Tom Allen says it is still possible to cum in a cage and that is kind of true, but I never got any pleasure out of it with no real physical contact involved and most times never cum.
    Anyway different strokes for different folks and I still think some pretend to be locked up and a few really are locked away from themselves.

24. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    The combination of a more secure cage and a Keyholder who really pays attention to security drives me nuts (and her wet). I know it could be defeated, but not without being embarrasingly obvious amd that puts it over the line for us in a good way.

Neander, borbulls1961 and Couple4517 like this.
  25. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For us, being locked in a cage is my wife having full control of my cock. Sure, I could still have an orgasm by placing her Hitachi wand against my cage, but she even has that locked away. When I did have access to it, I only used it when she told me it was okay and that was far and few times.

I wear a ball trap device and have never been able to pull out of it no matter what I tried. Also, my wife does like to stirs things up and is always flirting and teasing me to distraction. It could be the morning kiss before coffee, the hug during the day, or climbing into the hot tub and she wraps her legs around my waist and faces me.

She makes things interesting and never dull, from letting me watch her with her GF or when I do get unlocked.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice