How many others know of your chastity lifestyle ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dave Leonard, Oct 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Just wonder how many other know your locked and what was there reaction when found out
    we do have a couple close friends that know and were a shocked lol

2. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    Just a few friends. They were somewhat shocked mostly curious. One female friend said she thought it was hot as hell

Dogchasecats and Guest 3729 like this.
  3. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I think there is another thread on this subject somewhere.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    Just Mistress's sister, much to my embarrassment and humiliation. Oh, I have also told the SA's at Lane Bryant, where I shop. At first,.they thought my predicament was funny, but now are interested in how to get their hubbies locked up and submissive.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    :):):)

:)

I'm sure your KH and/or her sister will be delighted to help out those SAs: maybe pointers to a few good suppliers and/or sites (like this one!) and they'll have their hubbies sorted in no time.

Dogchasecats and slave_m like this.
  6. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Most of our friends know. They may have asked about the key, may have come to use the pool, or, as Spain is a huggy sort of place, have found out that way. In general it's not a big deal, mostly the reaction is accepting. We don't go for tattoos or piercings, but don't throw a rat with our friends who have them, and just say you do your thing, we do ours

Jane
    X

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    As far as I know I don't think anyone knows. I know my mistress has been temped to tell her friends but I'm not actually sure if she has. She's always telling me about her friends complaining about their boyfriends and husbands. Then she brags to them about everything I do for her and they're always curious about how she got so "lucky". There's part of me that wants to be outed to mistress's friends, it would be embarrassing but also delightful.

Dogchasecats and bondinchas like this.
  8. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    Only one of her friends that was holding an emergency key for a while but was not into any of it. She is extremely vanilla so when she moved we asked for it back.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Many many many for us.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    When she shared the cuckolding element in our relationship to some close friends, it surprised me that they reacted in a positive way and some were even a bit jealous that we still had a exciting sex life.

How has exposure of chastity worked out for you?

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She told her best friend within a week of holding my key. I think she just needed reassurance that it was ok, and to confide in someone. She was asked about her pendant (mature metal screw key) and she told her.

She didn't get into sexual interests or kinks, but an internet search I'm sure happened after lol. She just told her it's something I volunteered to do to make her feel at ease that I wouldn't cheat. Her friend said it was sweet.

She doesn't hang out with her anymore, but doubt it had anything to do with their talk. They were childhood friends and had really just been texting and Snapchatting and lost actual time together.

She has friends at work, but we live 30miles away from her job so don't hang out where they do.

I think if she had a very good friend here in town, they got together often, had drinks, talked about their relationships, I thought nkbit would only be a matter of time before something slipped. With no true friends and only acquaintances, I doubt it would ever come up.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  12. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    About ten of our friends know. Based on their openness.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. himechi

himechi New member

Local Time:
    As far as I know, only a bunch of internet strangers know my plight.

I have never told anyone in real life about this. I do know my roommates have heard the lock of my cage chatter on more than one occasion. Its doubtful they know what the sound was, but Iike to imagine they are curious as to why my pajamas would be making plastic rattling sounds every time I jog up the stairs. xD

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think exposure like that would be just as embarrassing for her as I. It wouldn't be "look what he wears" and everybody gets a laugh...she is apart of this too. Not only would she be a bit embarrassed herself, I can assume she would be embarrassed of me as well. Yes around here it's bragging material, not so much in the real world. I doubt she would want either of us to be the point of ridicule.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  15. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    It hasn't changed anything except the feeling of needing to hide it from anyone except the kids. We just donated the cb out of the drawer to her best friend.

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm glad they didn't laugh or make fun. I find it odd exposing a steel device to a few ladies...especially ones you know, and not get a giggle or two. Even if they weren't laughing at you, it would be a normal defense mechanism for an awkward situation such as seeing someone pull down their pants and showing them that you lock your genitals up. Not exactly like a doctors office where it's all business...this is opening up and exposing yourself and your kinks to friends.

I certainly didn't mean to imply your lifestyle is a joke, I know mine certainly isn't, I just can't see a clinical setting in which friends gaze upon it without curiosity and dare I say a bit of nervous laughter/smiles, and questions you may not want to share the answers.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  17. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    I can see where Nicoftime is coming from. When friends see Ian locked up for the first time there is always a double take, but after a while it's no biggie in a manner of speaking! Maybe it's a cultural thing and either our country or our friends are more open minded.

That said, we don't particularly do clinical settings, I can't visualise standing him on the dining room table whilst everyone wanders round looking at him as though he was a live sculpture. As I have said before most of our friends do things that may be regarded as a bit odd, we don't think we have anything to be ashamed of and if anyone is offended they know where the door is!

Jane
    X

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nonsense, if we don't share here...where else do we?

If my kh had a friend from work that she was close to, and got together on a regular basis, got a lil tipsy and wanted to know why I was stealing kisses so often etc...I could see her maybe being a bit bold and asking me to flash the cage. But a flash is all, there would be no strip down and ogle portion of the show. Strictly a show her you are locked up kinda thing.

Like I said though, I think she would have to be tipsy and kinda domme proud at the time wanting to show someone how much I was wrapped around her finger. Odds are very slim.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  19. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don't think she has told anyone yet, but if she has it would be her best friend.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    As most of our friends and social acquaintances are also members of the local leather community, it wasn't much of a stretch letting others in on our arrangement. Everyone that matters to us pretty much knows. If nothing else, the collar showcases my submission to the Princess.

Dogchasecats and Keuschling like this.
  21. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    A few people know about my device. As I've written elsewhere, my kh lives in another state too far away for regular visits, and she's given her best friend, Lisa, who lives up near me, an emergency key. She's also had Lisa administer punishment for her a few times. Lisa is very into kink, and my kh isn't, very much. There's nothing sexual going on between Lisa and me, though she has seen me naked, or in women's clothes, and currently has permission to punish me as she sees fit. I think she just gets off on being a Domme without the hassles of having a sub to oversee all the time.

The only others that know (to my knowledge) are a couple of the young girls at work. I'm a waiter, and the kitchen at work is very small and people bump into one another now and then. One day one of the girls was getting something out of the reach-in and turned as I passed by and her hand accidentally bumped into 'you know where'. A confused expression appeared, and I knew I was busted. Later she quizzed me and I told her about it and that I was wearing it to make my kh happy. She told her friend who also worked with us, so now the two of them know about it. They don't know about my crossdressing, though I'm pretty sure one of the cooks kind of suspects (I think she caught a glimpse of my panties when I bent over one day).

Dogchasecats and Keuschling like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice