How long would you wait until riveting?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, Jun 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    So i see this down the road for myself, once I've made a few more, ahem, changes down there, and I wanted to get people's opinions- especially for the riveted among us!

How long did you wait to rivet?
    What was your longest lockup before riveting?
    Do you wish you had done it sooner? Later? Not at all?
    Did you already have a significant other before riveting?
    Would you have riveted shut while single?

As always, I look forward to hearing the community's responses

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    How long did you wait to rivet? - almost 3 years
    What was your longest lockup before riveting? - about 4-5 months
    Do you wish you had done it sooner? Later? Not at all? - This was my wife's decision
    Did you already have a significant other before riveting? - My wife only locked me permanently
    Would you have riveted shut while single? - I do not think so

All I can say is that permanent chastity is altogether a different life! And I am enjoying it since November 2014!

Spike6411, Jens and spider203 like this.
  3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I cannot imagine being locked permanently!
    But why does it send shivers of lust throughout my body when I read of it or think of it?
    Ss

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Being more than two years into permanent I can honestly say, that once you pass the point where your dick is your best friend you are set free - free to serve and please your love one indefinitely:)

For me!:)

I get all the attention I could dream of still - from her appreciation.
    I guess it does not matter whether it is riveting, Key locking or permanently numbing - as in my case. We all feel the ever so sweet frustration and connection - all the time!.
    In my case with numbing but still very "operational" it gives me great pride to be able to give her "her toy" to take good use of still. With a cock ring it stays hard for as long as she likes, and gives her great pleasure in knowing that I am not "distracted" by the "abuse". I can excel in pleasing her.

I know we are all different but the fact that she denied me permanently two years ago has made our love-making even more intense. I know she does not mind telling that my condition and devotion seems to be one hell of a turn on for her:)

Sorry guys - back to riveting;-)

Ossian likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    I agree with you @salonslave

I am fairly sure my Wife is not yet interested in permanent denial but I have no idea if it is in my future. She did once say to me that I no longer needed orgasms and it was like a comet had landed on my head. I thought she meant I would never have one again. In fact she actually meant that while I don't need them I would still get them, but now only when she wanted me to have one.

I have no rational desire to be permanently denied an orgasm but then how much of this is rational!? (Well, in the eyes of anyone outside of the chastity community we try and explain this to that is, to me it is totally rational.)

Mark Owen and BlueEyes like this.
  6. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    I've always been curious about permanent numbing. How did you achieve it?

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Well - its permanent to the point where it is re-banded once every 14 days to maintain the level of complete numbness, - with a tight band around the base of the shaft. - now for approx one hour. These days I apply it myself, She sometimes bite to test the results:;-) ( love it). It is hard to tell yourself, if it is senseless or not.;-)

I am however very reluctant to promote this technique , - cause it holds some level of risks. Risk that can minimized if you're are careful, and listen to your body. We have been practicing this technique for over a year now, and has refined it. Absolutely no side effect, just this wonderful feeling of allowing her free access to her "toy" if and when she so pleases without comprising my total devotion and focus on her needs.

From this first of many years of Numbing I can say that there has been no shrinking, and no "accidents". She once asked me to wank for 30 minutes(!), and of course tell her if I was getting somewhere. I was not...! She was very pleased, and assured that she could send me to town without ever have to worry if I cheated somehow. Yes, it is an agenda in most chastity relationships: Does he cheat in his so called denial. Pull out, stimulate somehow from outside the cage etc. etc..etc.. With this numbing that part of the equation is eliminated!

I do loose some level of sensitivity for good with this process. And that is fine.( I am addicted to permanent conditions- and relationships it seems -LOL) If I were to stop the banding, some of the sensitivity would return in a matter of months, but only some of it.

Some men are even treated by doctors with surgery to the dorsal nerves ( look it up:) ) to prolong endurance, but reports are that nerves tend to find back together again over time:)

But hey, I have had my sweet spot removed, even before the numbing was on the agenda, so I already worked on that: bringing down sensitivity - for her. Now with the numbing we have found the gold pot...

There is however a hell of a difference in having the bits numbed compared to removal of the penis. That is certainly not on the table here! And never will be!!!!! And castration will remove the sweet frustration and constant horniness, so that would be oh so counterproductive, and kill the FLR - in my opinion.

One could say that by permanently caging your have in fact removed the penis from the scene. Some would like that, I know. For many reasons. We don't .

I am well-equipped - ask my wife , and she would NEVER EVER be so dedicated to this lifestyle if her toy was "taken out".
    And one other thing. A very important one as well: It would take away her understanding of me as her MAN, and we can't have that. That part I am not willing to give up!
    And we are so in sync on that:):)

So Thare you go - numbing seems to be the ticket that match our flavor of this lifestyle - perfectly:)

And sorry for derailing the thread - again...

BlueEyes

Spike6411 likes this.
  8. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    I have banded in the past (rubber bands, not fancy elastrators) and have had fun. I wanted to get my dorsal nerve destroyed so I could never feel anything again, but I like the added humiliation of wearing a cage, and having the ability to be stimulated every once in a while to be reminded of what I'm missing is a turn on for me

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    How long did you wait to rivet? We haven't. if Xena wanted it, and it meant a step up in our erotic life, then I would find it hard to resist. Realistically, I'd want to wear for an entire month before riveting, to check that the thing really works - it's a bit like a Mars mission. If breaking out would damage the device, then I would probably want to do it for 3 months, with short inspections first.

What was your longest lockup before riveting? I'm on day 12 in my Custom Chastity device. That's my longest lockup to date. I've managed 152 days of chastity, though, which is different of course.

Would you have riveted shut while single? Had I been part of an a real life fetish community where that ensured I got some action, then yes I would have done it.

Missy Tanya likes this.
  10. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who would at least consider it without a partner

11. permanentslave

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Desperate much?

12. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Sorry, I don't understand what you mean

13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Yes but note the rider: "Had I been part of a real life fetish community where that ensured I got some action ."

14. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    @ChastityPhD Do you have any pictures of the riveted device?
    I am not normally one for looking at pictures however I find this very interesting ( from a safe distance and not on me )
    What device are you locked in?

15. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I have been locked badicly foe two years and latly for two months solid and no ogasm s this year so my wife is slowly moving to permanent chastity I still don't think I would rivet I like the fact my wife had the say on weather it is locked or out :)

16. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    That's the thing, I feel like I would get bored, and I like the idea of someone else having control more than just not having option. Security screw? But I really don't like blowjobs, and I haven't topped anyone so I cant't say but the thought is unappealing, and I like wearing a cage so I was thinking I'd just commit

17. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    I'm not riveted yet and I'm locked in a cheap Chinese cage inspired by the Jail Bird. I'm working towards getting a custom one though, the base rings on this are horrible!

18. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Only in a scene with a domme who would have be tied up.

I want it done to me...

19. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Definitely something that appeals to me. I have several cages some custom some not. The only ones suitable for riveting (imo) would be a HoD Seibe Bonnet or possibly the Bon4M well at least with the rivet gun I own. I even purchased some stainless steel rivets as I don't think a regular aluminium alloy rivet provides much security, in fact a metal nail file, hammer and nail should be enough to remove one of those. At the end of the day any contraption can be removed, it's how it makes you feel that's important. I think you should always know how to remove your device in case of medical emergency. Stay safe people.

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    That’s my thinking to, safety comes first. There is always the chance something could happen, better a quick call to your KH than the fire brigade!

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Health & Safety and common sense reasons aside there is no way I would ever be locked in some seemingly permanent (ie. have to damage the cage to remove it) way.

That aside lets talk about permanent denial.

At present I do not know whether my denial will become permanent on the future or it it already has.
    My Lady insists that should she tell me I am being denied permanently then there is no going back it would be permanent which in her opinion does not leave her much lee-way in future. She will not have a phrase like "permanent denial for me" remove any of her options.

So although I don't doubt my denial becoming permanent is an inevitability, that is of course if it has not already begun.

Presently we both prefer my permanent head-fuck of me not knowing when it will, or if has begun.

Kat9s toy and bondinchas like this.
  22. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I don't know about riveting, but my wife once squirted red loctite into the lock and kept me that way for 100 days when she was severely pissed at me. We had to drill out the barrel lock out and that was a little on the scary side. Now that she has practice, for Locktober and Lent I get sealed into my device with loctite until the time has passed and she lets me out.

I guess not knowing if she plans on drilling the lock out at the end of those periods does mess with my head, but never getting out is a fait accompli and once use to the notion is acceptance.

Nicole Smith likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice