How long 'til the spill?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Breathe, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Curious, KHs:

How long do you make him/her wait for an orgasm? What factors drive your decisions the most?

Further, do you find a particular ratio for ruined vs. full orgasms (or none at all) suits your needs better than others?

---​

A mandatory minimum of weeks (or longer) for continually intensifying tease and denial sessions has been My 'thing' for quite a while... and physical chastity has only amped those desires.

So has practicing My technique for ruining him. I could see those techniques (coupled with milking) drastically reducing the number of full orgasms I allow him... so we can truly experience deeper levels of D/s and arousal... with his close service to Me and us.

I'm interested to see how the new equilibrium sets in with these changes. :)

2. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Some great potential here ...
    I can't wait to see more on this topic!

While we have been into TND for decades, the journey of chastity is just starting for me.

I would love to see how the minds of KH's operate.

That ^ thought can take my breath away!

Slave to a Goddess, Dufty and Breathe like this.
  3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I don't think my wife even thinks about giving me a full blown orgasm (it's been over 2 months). I don't miss it but I don't want her to ever say never. Ruined orgasms are a different story, I get 1 or 2 a week but she is going to cut that back to 2 or 3 a month. I'm not so sure, she really likes to tell me "spoil it for me" during one of our daily tease sessions. Life is good.

4. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    At the time of writing a matter of hours! We locked Ian at midnight on 24 December and it's now 12th night. That means we will spend the day taking down the Christmas decorations. When we've done that we will take off the cock ornament. All that's left to decide is whether we allow sex with either or both of us or whether to let him masturbate for us

Jane & Janet x

jemmi, Dufty, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  5. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    ... and those words always come at the last second!

Breathe likes this.
  6. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    I too was locked Christmas by my wife. My gift was a holy trainer. However, I have no idea when I will have my next orgasm. Prostate milking perhaps. Before being locked she did enjoy what she calls “supervised masturbation” and I have to clean my mess. So my release date and real orgasm is now on hold so to speak.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    When my Wife and i first started chastity, She would let me have a full orgasm probably once a month or more! It's been just over a year now, and She has certainly grown as a Mistress and Keyholder. my denial lengths have increase, and Her teasing techniques have improved ten fold.

i now, on average, experience one full orgasm a month and maybe one or two ruined. i'm currently on day 35 since my last full orgasm, and only 2 ruined orgasms. my current "record" is 38 days, and She has hinted that She intends to make me go to 40. Coincidentally, that would be Jan 13th... the day before international chastity day Jan 14th.

Breathe likes this.
  8. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Never allow full hunny, its counterproductive and frankly offers no fun appeal. He's locked for a reason, really important that is embraced and fully maintained. His subservience for you will only grow stronger with this regime. I would also suggest a symbolic longer period to really show you are indeed his Mistress/Master/Goddess. Be cruel, he needs it. xx

9. Goddess Sara

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Dear Mandy,
    Oh yes,be cruel,he needs it.

You are so right:);)

10. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Great thread! My wife loves to ruin my orgasm but now makes we wait for months in between releases. It's has been so long since I got a full release and she loves to keep me guessing!

She also says that my behaviour has defiantly improved after longer periods of denial!

Mandynjack likes this.
  11. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    How lucky he is for both wearing an ornament and the state of being your (mountain) ornament, J&J. :D Sounds like a generous holiday season, indeed.

I find that when he knows specifically when I want to release him, it takes much of the fun out for both of us. He doesn't rush to the finish line when I mention a date or objective - quite the opposite, actually. I'm a fan of him being 'on his toes' and I think he is, too. I doubt there will be many 'do not open until X date' scenarios in our chastity life. More so leaving the decisions at My discretion, at any given time. No calendar really needed. :)

Interesting. I never let him make a mess during, but I do like being that type of supervisor. Watching his face when he touches after I direct him to do so always puts a smile on My face. ;)

Funny how quick these things can progress. It's a lot of fun figuring out how to tease you guys longer and/or more effectively!

I wasn't asking for suggestions, but happy to have more contributions to the thread. I would agree that full orgasms are counterproductive - when they're mindless or excessive. I also agree that service deepens with longer denials, but I'd get pretty bored with 'never' letting him spill - cum can be rather fun when used as a tool to jolt him back into subspace, you know. Cruelty-free products are best, in My opinion!

Joan.t and Joroincharge like this.
  12. Deleted member 53138

Gulp, as someone locked in chastity I am always interested in what you all have to say on the subject......you could say I have a vested interest! I am at the stage that if allowed I want it to be special different......the next time I am allowed.....but then its not really for me to decide, is it?

13. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Totally agree with releases left to the key holders discretion and this defiantly does keep me on my toes never knowing if I will get lucky.

El Guapo and Joroincharge like this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am milk so it dont spill it all goes in a little dish and then its throwed away usual.

Serafina's pet and Dufty like this.
  15. Kfergvegas

Kfergvegas Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I've been locked since Dec31 and she won't tell me anything about release. We've had sex a few times but she stops me after her first orgasm and recages while she masturbates for a few more. Never more than 10 minutes of sex, not enough to get me off... yet. She threatened that if I had an accident she would make me clean it up. She also stops me or slows me down anytime she thinks that I am getting a rhythm that could result in spillage.

Dufty, Mandynjack and Breathe like this.
  16. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she's a natural. ;)

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We’ve only done a set time twice. Once for loctober, and the other when I lost a bet that I could last longer than a minute which cost me a month.

I don’t think she likes handcuffing herself to a decision, it doesn’t take my options away just hers.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  18. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    [QUOTE="rebeccacd404, post: 239402, member: 53138".....but then its not really for me to decide, is it?[/QUOTE]
    It is not.
    You are just getting to how an obedient chaste has to comply with his owner.
    Just obey your Mistress desires and your mind will be free, your love will ensure your obedience to her expectations.

El Guapo, Breathe and guest 2942 like this.
  19. Deleted member 53138

It is not.
    You are just getting to how an obedient chaste has to comply with his owner.
    Just obey your Mistress desires and your mind will be free, your love will ensure your obedience to her expectations.[/QUOTE]
    I find life less complicated if she does the thinking for me!
    Love does not fully describe my feelings.....
    I have never felt such a strong desire before to utterly please someone the way I want to please her....
    Saying that, a little release would be oh so sweet.....it has been almost 50 days since my last "spill"

20. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    5EDDD1C2-4E2D-4EC2-A6F5-2B98E6CEEBF0.jpeg I learned early on not to ask when. I did that once since I was caged Christmas. Her response “another month because you asked”. I don’t know the date she has in her mind and I’m not going to ask. All I know is I have a constant wet spot on my panties from lots of leaking.

21. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oh,
    you should put clean knickers on then.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  22. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    I change them a couple times a day my dear:)

jemima likes this.
  23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  24. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure how the full-size photo fits in with My post, but I'm glad to hear both you and @jemima have high hygienic standards!

Also, I hope you have a high-efficiency washer (if not using your hands), @Subbyinpanties... it's the only way I can afford to keep up with all the sex laundry. :D

25. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Exactly how I've felt about the border. Monthly trips to a hotel room for a (hopefully long) weekend visit... and many of those Sundays brought some noticeable feelings of obligation. For both of us.

In the early days, I felt like the universe was taunting Me. "Well. It's either now or next month. Bet you feel in control, don'cha?"

Now, don't let Me wrong. Start a Domme-off with Ma Nature and you'll lose every time. However, acceptance has a ripple effect.

Distanced or not, I accepted that it's not always best to let him spill on our trips... even if I'd originally 'planned' to do so. Other times, it's perfect. Ignoring external pressure by eliminating limiting factors like counters, dates, and point systems has allowed Me to focus on what works best for Me... and subsequently, us.

tucker80 and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice