Help me to find the right device!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Aoilioa, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Hey guys,
    I got into the idea of chastity lifestyle a few months ago, and a week ago I convinced my gf to purchase a cheap plastic device from amazon, just to see how it is and if it suits our relationship. It arrived yesterday and first of all, I couldn't get it on, because I was getting hard and the tube was pretty small. Then when I finally got in, it wasn't really secure, pinching my skin at some times and it didn't stop me from getting hard at all. My erect penis just pulled it away.^^
    Then in the first night my nightly erection just split the whole plastic tube in half - guess my penis is stronger than I thought :D

Long story short, I'm not yet willing to give the idea up and so I need a new one. I'm from Germany and I'm okay with spending like 100€ for a well fitting and secure one. Metal/plastic both ok. My little guy measures about 10-11cm flaccid and 19cm when excited. Can you help me? Just let me know if I forgot something. :)

Greetings

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Most men start with an authentic CB device, since as you've seen, the cheap plastic knockoffs mean you get what you pay for.

But even the real CBs will often crack, since they're plastic. Some go for the silicone models, but they're not really that secure, and can prevent the skin of the penis from 'breathing', resulting in lots of dead skin and hygiene issues.

the best way to go is to get a custom metal device. It can be a bit pricy, so you may want to start out with a CB, then move up to steel.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Hey there!!!!

Ah... My favorite topic!!!

I'm on record as saying starting with a cheaper device, experimenting witj fit until happy and then working up to a custom one is a good pathway...

But it can get pricey if you get hooked on buying lots of devices... In fact, can be more expensive than going custom!!

You will prob never recoup anything from cheap devices, so this can be a tricky course to navigate...

I have said before look at the Chinese devices from dhgate and/or Amazon. In particular, those with the hinged rings and the cages made from concentric bands welded together... My favorite is the A080 (search on abovementioned sites). I like this one because one can adjust the cage length by changing the gaps between the rings... Either smaller or longer!!! This is a GREAT advantage...

Avoid the Chinese devices with solid rings and guide pins on the back of the cage. These are chrome plated and not good in the long run....

The other argument is go custom right away. Why? Because if you get it wrong, you will be able to recoup most, if not all of your money back by selling!!! Custom devices do hold their value.

However, you still need a buyer in the end!! And there will more than likely be a time gap between selling and getting a new device. Of course, you could simply get a new device and wait to sell the old one... Or you can send back for adjustments... But this could get pricey too...

My own preference is the first because I'm naturally cautious that way. As long as one can get a device that can be modified then you could work towards getting a great fitting device that could either be great in itself or a great template for a custom device...

Metal is better than plastic. You have already experienced one of plastic's flaws!!! Plastic also demands a very good hygiene regimen as it will get funky fast!!

Metal seems to be more comfortable... And is more secure if that is a consideration...! All devices can be cheated... But metal takes a lot more effort. And the thought of having a metal cage on is hugely satisfying if you value being secure!!

So.... There ya go!!!

I'm always happy to share my opinion, so if you want to chat pls don't hesitate to message and/or PM!!!

Hope this helps!

With the absolute kindest regards!

J.

negiver likes this.
  4. buttbruce

buttbruce buttbruce

Artist
    stockholm sweden
    Local Time:
    You live in Germany.. buy one from there, theres Steelwoorx, fantastic devices, exelent service, theres gerecke also, ..go on google!

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Aoilioa I think I love my choices advice is spot on, try metal but buy a cheap test cage, until you try something you have no idea what will work.
    Regards
    Lucy x

6. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies! So plastic is out of the race metal, well after this first cage I don't trust the cheap ones anymore (like A080), also it looks pretty small. The cb-zero from steelworks looks promising, its costly but I should have expected that I guess.
    Other than that, could you give me an opinion on this particular cage?

Lastly, I'm also considering a device with a dilator/penis plug. Not a big plug, it's actually not a special fantasy of mine or anything, I just imagine the feeling of a snug cage together with a penis plug to be rather special. I have never tried anything like this and just wanted to ask how practical it is, how high the risk for infections is in 24/7 usage, and if it helps the security of the whole device.

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In this case I would recommend using the sites search facility:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/1307904/&q=looker&o=date&c[node]=12

8. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

Remember... in chastity, smaller IS better!

I can vouch for the A080 (else I wouldn't have recommended it!! o_O_) The steel is good quality and I never had a problem with it once I solved the hinged ring....

The A080 is part of a 'family' of devices that are made in China.... They are SERIOUSLY good starting points..... And if you are worried about size... MOD it! You can push the rings apart or together! Remember... The main aim here is to get a good FIT... So being able to adjust is an invaluable quality you simply don't get with a solid device...

They may well be 'cheap', but they are not 'rubbish'!!!

There is also a wide range of designs available in this 'family'... The trick is to get a design with a hinged ring... These ones are made out of steel and are NOT chrome plated... They have different size base rings too, to help you get the best fit...

The Chinese devices often 'look' small but are not... There is usually a wide description of the measurements of these devices, so don't be perturbed....

If you get the BON4M (And by all accounts it's a good bit of kit!) what will you do if it doesn't fit...?

You will spend... what... $30 to $40 (if that) on a Chinese cage.... And $200 on a BON4M...? Granted... You will probably have more chance recouping your money with the BON4M... But you can't mod it if it doesn't fit...

So... good luck in your search!!

Keep us all posted please!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

negiver and Lucy like this.
  9. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Okay, wow, thanks ;)
    You're right, I shall try an A080 then. Just to be sure, this model?

10. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    That's the one!!!!

Just be sure to measure for your base ring as you can only choose one with the cage. You should be able to use your plastic device base ring(s) to get an idea...?

Extras for the A080 can be bought at cost...

ALSO...

Have a look on ebay... You may find one locally for about the same price but with quicker delivery times!

Good luck!!

J.

Aoilioa likes this.
  11. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind advice, I am however not able to find an A080 or anything from that "family" in europe. Would have been nice, I'm into latex and expect a new suit from www.fantasticrubber.de in the next two weeks - I wanted to go without orgasm in that period of time to get properly excited for it. Even a fetish can get dull if you see it every day on the internet :)
    Well, just have to try to keep self control I guess.

Concerning the A080, do you have a tip on how to measure best for the base ring? I do have some here from my plastic device between 35 and 50mm I believe. For the little time being in the plastic device I used the second biggest (something about 47mm) but when I got hard the erection still pulled the device pretty far away. The 43mm felt rather more like a cock ring which stops the blood flow.

12. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I am the owner of a cb-zero from Steelworxx -- with anatomic base ring - with integrated lock - with internal PA- fixing. Highly recommendable!
    I'm on a different path right now, -an maybe for good, - but that is not because of the device. The device is well crafted in every way.
    If You consider a CB-zero, - You can PM me and I can offer sizing advice. The PA- fixing is a bit premature, for You so just leave that part out, until You are ready one day to make Your device inescapable...

13. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Great advice from @I LOVE my Choice! That is a good device. I recommend to go to local hardware store and purchase some tubing that covers a little over 1/2 the bottom of the base ring. Another option is to purchase a replacement tube and use the existing base ring that you already have. It sounds like the ring you were using was too large. When properly fitted you should have room to fit a finger under the ring. If too tight you will get cold / blue ball discoloration. The trick is to get a well fitting base ring. At first lubrication on the bottom of your scrotum will be needed as well. There are lots of choices of a good lube. I use baby oil gel.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  14. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

There is probably no better way to get a good measurement other than using something!!! If you have the rings from the device, try them on for size to see what is comfortable. Using the one-finger guideline will help greatly! Wear them for a few days and especially overnight if you can stand it.....

However, I think one can get a pretty good guesstimate by measuring with a cloth tape.

Wrap it around the base of the penis and behind the balls (like a base ring would fit!) and take the measurement. Then divide by 3.1417 to get the diameter!!!

The trick is, I think, to be HONEST with yourself. I suppose as guys we don't always want to be on the 'small' side... ;). But the fit needs to be correct!!! As @GT-CB6000 says.... The ring needs to be tight enough so that one finger can fit underneath with a bit of effort. If you can easily get one or more fingers under... too big. If you can't get anything at all under, you are probably going to be turning all kinds of nasty colours down there!!!

So... if and when you measure with the cloth tape, make sure you wrap it tight enough to get the one-finger test as accurate as possible. If you can, get someone to help as an extra pair of hands during this process is invaluable!!!!

Good luck!

J.

15. sd9967

sd9967 New member

manager
    Olympia Washington
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Just spent my first full day in my holy trainer v2. I work a physical job and aside from a little pinch now and then from bending and squatting it is very comfortable. Price is not bad, use the tip on the website to measure for the base ring, then decide on tube size.

16. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input... I'm still unsure about the base ring. The thing is, with 48mm diameter I can fit one or two fingers under pretty easily. However with 44mm I feel the blood flow being restricted and my balls are turning blue and cold pretty rapidly. What do i do? ;)

Concerning the size of the devices... The holy trainer for example looks promising, but a 6cm tube will just not be big enough, I'm pretty certain about that. That's not an ego thing at all, it's really rather hindering to find the right device. I measured again, I'm about 12cm flaccid, can get that down to maybe 8 or 9cm when I really pull the foreskin back as far as possible (but I doubt that will work in chastity or over extended periods of time in general).

As soon as I got the base ring thing worked out, I'm considering to buy the A080 and maybe also this larger version of it - not terribly expensive and I have a backup device - and even the base rings are exchangeable between those two.

17. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I have an A081 (do not recommend, cage too big and not adjustable). It's got the same hinged ring, and that ring made the device miserable for me. I had horrible chaffing under my balls that kept me up at night. Used anti chaffing gel but it didn't help. Used the latex sleeve to cover he hinge but that made it worse. So tell me, how did you solve the hinged ring???

18. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    The small sleeve that comes with the ring does nothing but spread the point of irritation!! The ridges at either end of that tube become the new chafing point.

What worked for me was to actually use two (2) sleeves! That covered the entire bottom half of the ring and then some... AND actually moved the point of irritation (the ridges of the edge of the sleeves) up around to the side of my testicles as opposed to underneath!

Voila! That did it for me!

J.

19. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I will have to give that a try. Thanks!

20. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
  21. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    I have 2 comments about your choice. First it seems long. The device should be about the length of your flaccid member. If you have room to grow it will be painful when you get those nocturnal erections. Second watch for slop between the cage and where it connects to the ring. I bought a similar device that had so much slop that It became unwearable.

22. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

That one is steel! It can also be modded by changing the gaps between the rings!

There is a variety of base ring sizes available too!

It ticks all the right boxes there!

You will have to cover the hinge with more than the sleeve provided. I'd thoroughly recommend covering AT LEAST the entire bottom half of the ring with something so as to alleviate any discomfort.

The locking pin will also slide, and there will be some upward and downward movement of the cage as it is not firmly held in place.

I fixed mine by:
    1. Filing one edge of the round head of the locking pin straight. I took enough off the edge so that the filed straight edge would sit directly on top of that flat link on the cage.
    2. I fashioned a bush that sat exactly between the locking post and the shank of the padlock (on the other side of the locking pin to the filed edge). This stopped the whole locking pin from sliding laterally AND held the cage in place as the filed edge of the pin say firmly on the locking bar.

As for the urethral tube... I have no direct knowledge of using one. The generic advice around these inserts is to ensure it is well sterilised and lubricated before insertion.

I think there are some reviews on here that indicate the welded ring can 'possibly' cause irritation, but I stress I have no direct knowledge of that myself...

J.

23. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks as always for comments and suggestions :)

Well the cage is 7cm long, my flaccid little guy about 10-12...

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Aoilioa well 10 to 12cm is everso big. Its a lot and not little.

25. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    In that case it should be a good fit. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice