Help me to find the right device!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Aoilioa, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    @jemima: Thanks I guess :)

@GT-CB6000: Thanks, gonna give it a try.

At the general topic of wearing a chastity device (just sharing my journey here), since I came up with the idea I was never completely sure if it was a good one. I do have a strong libido and the idea of surrendering my orgasms to my gf does make me very horny. But not being able to do anything with this hornyness... In the meantime now I just masturbated as usual, but never finished myself off. It's not a durable solution though because after a weak there's a lot of precum and little ejaculations (although no orgasms) - cum wants to exit my balls :) This way my libido doesn't grow any bigger, and also, there's not so much thrill in not-cumming when you can still touch yourself all the time. Long story short, I'm convinced I need locking-up, even if it will be very hard for me to give up control in the beginning. I'm hoping the results will be accordingly worth it. :)

Another "last question" though. I'm not really eager to explain the idea of a cock cage to some government officials who get their hands on the package because I have to pay some duty fees or additional import sales taxes. Tempting to buy the device locally (found a German dealer who ships A080's). However for double the price. Opinions or experiences on that topic? =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice