Hello from a grateful husband with an amazing wife that is now embracing our Chastity journey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bullitt, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    My curiosity in Male Chastity began around 5 years ago. As I researched for a couple of years my fascination and desire to experience Chastity grew and I finally got the nerve to discuss it with my loving Wife 3 years ago.

Her reaction, like many others, was “You want me to do what”. After the initial shock and deep lengthy discussions, she hesitantly told me I could buy a cheap generic Chastity cage.

When it arrived, she allowed me to put it on but didn’t want to touch it and definitely didn’t want to see or touch the key. I wore it for about a day and she told me to take it off. She never initiated Chastity and always hesitantly agreed when I mentioned it.

Of course I made the mistake that many others do, expecting her to go at my fast pace and trying to control how my Chastity would be. The advice on Chastity Mansion was a blessing! Understanding that I need to let her go at her pace and separate my fantasy from the reality of Chastity was a true turning point. I was still initiating Chastity but stopped pressuring for her to tease me relentlessly, telling her what I wanted her to do, and constantly asking if I could give her orgasms every night while I was locked up. She slowly began to become more comfortable with me being in a Chastity cage.

Fast forward to 6 months ago when she texted me to put my Chastity cage on a leave the key on her nightstand. I put the cage on and left the key. When she came home she took the key and I didn’t see it again for 28 days!!!!

During that time, we went about our normal lives with me giving massages. Foot rubs, helping out more around the house etc. I did feel frustrated when I felt she had “forgotten” I was in Chastity but I just kept reminding myself that what I truly wanted was her to be in control and eventually she even began asking for unreciprocated orgasms.

However, she continued to feel guilty about getting pampered while I was denied. We made breakthrough when she finally understood she was giving me exactly what I wanted by locking me up and denying me.

She even bought a crop and paddle and started spanking me when she felt like it. I had always enjoyed being spanked and asked her to do it but it was the same as Chastity, she needed it to be at her pace, when she feels comfortable, and when she wants to do it. And boy does she ever feel comfortable and want to do it now!!

Since then, she has initiated Locking me up 4 times for about 2 weeks each time. However, I have been denied and orgasm for the last 42 days, with her teasing me more. Her favorite (and mine) is me giving her a shower every day. While I wash her hair and body she ever so casually rubs against me. Ahhh such beautiful torture!!!

That’s brings me to last Sunday night when I mentioned upgrading to a custom Chastity cage and showed her the Mature Metal Jailbird. I have wanted a metal cage from the beginning but it was way outside her comfort zone. Her initial reaction was the same, saying she wasn’t comfortable with it and it looked mid evil. I told her I wanted her to be completely comfortable, didn’t sulk about it and just let it go. To my complete surprise, she texted me at work on Tuesday and told me she was sorry she reacted the way she did, that she had researched the Jailbird, and told me to order the plastic sizing rings so we could get the measurements and order the Chastity cage.

Sorry for rambling through my introduction but I am so excited that our Chastity journey has really started to progress and I want to express how much I love my Amazing, Beautiful, and Understanding Wife! Chastity or not, she will always be enough for me!!!

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Welcome. Nice intro

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Hello and welcome enjoy

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That is a very nice intro, and it’s great to see that the advice here helped you get to where you are now. Glad to hear she is cool with the Jailbird. It has a lot of benefits over plastic so it may win her over even more.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining. Good luck and enjoy.

sissy veronique and Jail Bird like this.
  6. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Fantastic to hear mate, I am only in the beginning stages of chastity with my wife , we have had a few discussions , to say she was shocked at first was an understatement.
    Now she has read several articles and agreed to read a book i ordered on Kindle this weekend. Last night on the couch whilst giving her a foot massage, she had her foot resting on my cage and was asking how it feels to wear it . BTW this site is just amazing, love hearing about others experiences.

Danny15, maid_carrie and Rectrix like this.
  7. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. So far it has been a great experience with some ups and downs.

Chastity lord likes this.
  9. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you MissyB!

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the warm welcome BarbCD. I am so looking forward to the Jailbird!

11. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

12. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. I had a similar response to the metal cage, but now my wife loves my Jail Bird. Hope it goes well.

13. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome, it's great to see another husband finding his way to deeper intimacy with his wife. What made you want to get started being locked -- masturbator, premature, lack of sex, submissive, other?

16. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    We have a great sex life and was never really a Masturbator but have become premature as I get older and over time I have become more submissive and my Wife more dominant in the bedroom.

Most of all I love giving complete control of my orgasms and our sex life to my Wife under her terms while she allows me to pamper her!!!! It is absolutely the best feeling in the world!!!!!

17. slaveboy104

slaveboy104 New member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Congratulations. I am in much the same position and I will follow your example.

Guy From RI likes this.
  18. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    Good luck!

19. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    This is fantastic! i am so glad for both of you. i am in a jailbird, pretty much 24/7. If you want any input about Mature metal or the Jailbird, please message me. Good luck to the both of you, and DO have fun!!

20. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations Bullitt, loved hearing about your journey though I wish for you (and maybe vicariously for me?) that things had progressed a little more quickly than they have (if wishes were fishes we all would have some to eat).

I'm so happy for you that this latest set of breakthroughs have occurred. Having her so quickly come back to you and say she is ready for you to get a fitted cage is huge, as you know. She clearly has come to understand how important this is to you and that she is able to live with it and, hopefully, thrive.

I am married 28 years and my sex life has been up and down due to my being kinky (mostly I'm a spanko bottom who craves power exchange role play, but I like some other sexually related pain too) and my wife being not only vanilla in her tastes but having a much lower libido than me. We are just now reaching the empty next stage of our lives and she is showing much more willingness to accommodate my desires. I have not yet brought up orgasm control or chastity, but hope to do so in the next couple months. In the meantime, I've been focusing on being more caring, loving, and helpful. In response she initiated a program of giving me a brief spanking every morning with words of her expectations and sometimes correction (you were supposed to have salad fixings prepared and they were not done when I needed them for lunch yesterday - get them done this morning!). It's been intoxicating. We have spoken about her "owning my orgasms" during sex and she's commented along those lines occasionally, so I think she will be open to chastity and control, but I will follow your lead and take it slow and keep my hopes high and expectations low. Good luck with your continued journey.

Last thing - I have been in contact with mistress maturemetal and she is fabulous! She's patiently answered all my questions and given me some counsel and I will be ordering a jailbird soon. Cheers!

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  21. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:

22. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:

Thank you! I am waiting on the sizing rings from MM. I am concerned about getting the correct measurements. Do you have any advice or tips!

23. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I bought the sizing rings. It works well. The tricky part is working out the gap.

24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Way to go! I too benefited from others experience and trials. Even then I still think I had MY own ideas of how it would unravel.

Glad you have such a loving partner!

25. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, and what a wonderful story you have shared.

It took several adjustments for me to get my MM device "dialed in" just right, and Mistress Metal and Her male assistant (whose name escapes me right now) were great to work with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice