Good evening from sunny Devon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ssticksy, May 30, 2015.

1. ssticksy

ssticksy New member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Hi new here, slim sane smiley submissive creature. Have been in chastity for 29 days of a 30 contract with Mistress Lola off fetlife. It's a CB type device in black and my contract is up tomorrow , by far my longest period locked and I am a little nervous about it coming off but 30 was the deal.
    A real roller coaster of emotions, some very good days, some especially early on quiet tricky add frustration and confusion, funny as the month has rolled along my early morning frustration has past, I've slept better and been more focused on life, work, my passions.
    Gym changing rooms far the trickyest, careful timing and accurately placed towels meant I've remained undiscovered. I was a bit moany and whingy early on but Mistress didn't tolerate it and it was stamped on, I had extra days added and various punishments issued to keep me on my toes.
    What does the future hold now, well I need to gather my thoughts.
    Anyhow I wanted to say hello and hopeful ican contribute positively to the forums and look forward to sharing others experiences.
    Thank you and howdo.

Someonebitch likes this.
  2. chris82

chris82 Guest

Hi from south of the border in sunny Cornwall.
    Congrats on reaching your end date.
    It's the first step to long term chastity ;-) enjoy lol.

3. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    congratulations and welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice