Getting serious now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Design is me, Mar 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Thanks MsTara, I get what you are saying and wish I could be denied for longer. C likes to have PIV and likes for me to cum in her. It usually is no longer than 2 weeks. I don't think she wants me to be a total sub, just a good husband that does everything she wants(that is what she is getting now). I am just trying to become exactly what she wants. This is difficult because she has never been very good at vocalizing her desires.
    Last night I was able to service her and bring her to orgasm with my tongue. She teased me and let me inside her for a minute and laughed because I wasn't able to move without coming. She made me pull out before I came and strangely I am glad I didn't have an orgasm. Chastity is an emotional roller coaster sometimes and you just don't want to get off.
    She told me that I needed to get back in the cage right after I cum to keep me from returning to the old me.

2. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I can’t imagine being locked up forever at this point, the thought of only ever touching what little I can through bars and not having orgasms sounds so scary.

3. Design is me

Local Time:
    Andy66 I agree with you, but it is scary while also somewhat attractive in a weird way. I still enjoy PIV and really look forward to it when it happens.
    C and I are using chastity to just make our marriage better and bring us closer together. I am naturally selfish and have ignored her needs for most of our marriage. I am using my kinky side to try and remedy that. The cage fulfills my kinky side while also allowing me to be a better husband.
    Maybe as C gets more confidence, it could morph into something more.

4. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am certainly in the category of selfish and whilst I am not being stubborn I have been locked 20 days now and would love some attention but I am tired by the evening my mind is willing to pamper, perhaps my level of frustration needs to grow more until I capitulate.

5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I am also struggling with the fit of my cage (usually an HT2 recently). After four or five days I get sore from the ring. I have to take a break for several days to a week before I can put the cage back on without any pain. A larger ring results in my balls escaping and a smaller ring causes pain more quickly, so I think I have the right size, I just need to get used to it somehow. I would like to be caged at least every day if not at night as well.

6. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    With hindsight and experience you can spend a lot on cheaper devices and also have problems along the way. When you finally buy a custom device you realise it would have been less painful and cheaper in the long run to buy once. Say here locked up, if it wasn’t for the fact I was typing this I forget I am locked as it’s not a distraction unless I try to get hard, then I am reminded!

7. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Once you get to that point of no return after weeks, then months, you'll actually realize what this is all about. My husband said the same thing as I was reading your post to him. What's a better mind f*** is when it IS taken off for a sensual time with your KH and you get to that point of release and she stops, looks down at you, and says the session is over. It's an amazing control for us KH's and even better for the sub who was totally in the moment and then wait! No! This can't be over!!! Aaah!!! Gotta love chastity!!!

8. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I clearly have a lot to learn , whilst I want to communicate with my KH it’s difficult without topping and at the same time wanting her to discover for herself and define her role in her own way.

9. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    The fact that after two weeks of "lock in" you recognise a substantial different feeling, is confirming that your body and brains are doing exactly what is to be expected. After your release, your relevant "chemical carriers" will drop to bottom. They will need at least 1-2 weeks to restore and climb back to higher levels. Your story tells that you are nearby arriving at that point. The fact that in between you are not released (but hopefully teased), your "chemicals will even further climb to sky". You may feel desparate in the need of a release, but forget about that. Stay strong, go on. This is just the beginning of your experience...

The second part of your question is about "manly" and "submissive". It looks like you both need to find a new balance. My opinion is that "being manly" does nothing have to do with "be submissive". Chastity will makes you even more "masculin", as your "manly chemicals" are boosted to sky!. You both just need to work at a new social balance and you should find out which "submissive actions" your better half prefers and which not. A good massage to her does not sound "not masculin" isn't it?

MissCarly and Mistress2U like this.
  10. Design is me

Local Time:
    Elias thanks for the response. I get what you are saying. My problem is that I have such a need to please her that it comes off as desperate which in her eyes is not manly. I agree with her, but it gets more difficult the longer I go without. I will discuss it with her today. We need to talk anyway due to my outburst last night.
    I haven't been locked for the past week due to sores caused by my cage. Well I made dinner and apparently added to much cajun spice which she recently has been having trouble handling. She went off on me in front of the kids and my oldest son's girlfriend. I tried to handle it nicely, but she went to far and we had some words. I spent the next 3 hours in the garage riding my exercise bike to cool off. We went to bad without really addressing the issue.
    I will put the cage back on today and give her the key again. This with some apologies may work.

Mistress2U and tvalex like this.
  11. Design is me

Local Time:
    I hope my wife can eventually get to that stage of dominance. You are clearly in control of your husband and that is extremely hot. I will keep moving forward on this journey and see how far C is willing to go.

Mistress2U likes this.
  12. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry about your tiff. I have found it difficult to exert my dominance without being b*****. Only being married less than two years, I'm worried that if I am b***** in this lifestyle, that I will cause an argument. But on the other hand, I don't want to be a push over either. It's a fine line that just needs to be communicated and practiced amongst both of you.
    I'm sure it is especially difficult having children in the house as well. My daughter who is in college is occasionally home and we have to tame things down, though we still practice this lifestyle. It's the same when his high school and junior high son are over for their visits. We have went through stages where one of us is worried or the other is worried and we abstain which isn't right. Other times, we push the limits which is amazing because he has to back down and adhere to what I want in the bedroom or the boys will hear us.
    You and your wife have the rest of your life to work on this lifestyle. No matter what lifestyle you live, remember communication is the base to build upon.

13. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I agree that one can be both manly and submissive. Catering to my wife's needs makes me no less manly and is satisfying to both of us. In the same way her being dominant makes her no less feminine.

Locked4Her215 and Mistress2U like this.
  14. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    If my Wife behaves dominantly and I'm not in chastity then she gets on my nerves, and I certainly don't see her as particularly feminine then

15. Design is me

Local Time:
    I have been locked all day and things seem to going well. I had a long talk with C about our relationship and the ongoing crisis. We are both stressed. The 24/7 lockup is a welcome distraction. Last night after our tiff she put on a short night shirt which I noticed. She just mentioned to me that she did that to tease me. I told her that was all I could think about all day and she seemed pleased by that.
    I told her that I liked her being more assertive, but to be careful in front of the kids. We have a 13 year old daughter who still thinks the world of me and I don't want her to see me get too dominated. It is a balancing act I guess. The boys are older and just think it's funny that I am always trying to please her(usually with little success)
    Thanks for the responses. It helps to get feedback.

tvalex likes this.
  16. Design is me

Local Time:
    That might have been why I got a little pissed last night. If I was in the cage I probably would have acted differently. She understands this now and is the only reason she puts up with the cage. It takes a lot of small steps, but maybe someday she can be like Mistress2u.

17. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I'm in permanent chastity, so I take her dominance as the norm.

18. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Of course

Mistress2U likes this.
  19. elias

Local Time:
    Communication is so paramount whilst developping the new lifestyle. In particular during the actual "Covid lock-up" the need for communication might even be more important.

Nevertheless, I am realy glad to read that your both are talking. Please keep in mind that also your better half will need time and ability to change to the "her new style". Although "her dominancy" might be "natural present", still there might be a lot to learn for her how to practice and balance this to you. She might need some time to learn how to put her efforts in such a way, that you will do exactly what she wants and what she likes. Therefore, not always stay focussed on "caged 24/7", but invest your time in finding out what she realy likes.

Start to develop your "submission" by "learn to serve her" with e.g. all her favourits (e.g. flowers, champagne, massage, hot oil bath, favourite food (remind not too spicy...) etc. etc. Are you aware of all of them? Proceed step by step and create time to let her "learn about your service" and collect her feedback. Ask her what you should do to improve the level of service to her and allow yourself to learn about that.

All the best and keep on going!

Design is me, Mistress2U and tvalex like this.
  20. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks. I am trying to focus on her needs especially in these trying times. Yesterday was the start of a two week mandatory stay at home mandate so it will be interesting to see how we fair through this ordeal. She has a list of things for me to do so I am focusing on that. Last night we were to tired to do anything, but that just means i get to go longer without. It's been over two weeks now.

21. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    My suggestion, don't just do the list. Go above and beyond for her. This will show her your love and dedication to her in every manner.
    I started purging in our home yesterday. I knew @xcitex2 wasn't in the best of moods. I just needed to do my own thing. Next thing I knew, he was in our room purging his stuff too. As I peered into our room and just snickered to myself.
    You'll be amazed at what this quarantine will do for this lifestyle and your relations...in many ways.

22. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    In a FLR, the female is the LEADER. A good leader motivates, encourages, leads and only uses punitive measures as a last resort.

Design is me and MissCarly like this.
  23. Design is me

Local Time:
    I have to say painting sucks. I can build and fix things, but painting just plain stinks. If I wasn't wearing this cage I would never be doing this and she knows it too.

24. Design is me

Local Time:
    She is definitely the leader in our marriage. She always has been, but I just didn't treat her like a queen.
    Yesterday may have been her best day yet. After we finished painting outside she was rubbing her lower back so I asked if I could give her a back rub. I got the oil and rubbed her lower back for a while which relaxed her. I moved down a little bit and she asked me to lock the door if I went further, which I did. I took of her shorts and rubbed her pussy and slowly licked her bottom. I brought her to two orgasms licking her anus and fingering her.
    I asked if I was going to get a release and she looked at my cage and told me that if i was that thing was going right back on. I made her a bath and washed her back all while still in my cage. After that I rubbed her back while she worked on a puzzle.
    I told her I loved her and that i didn't need a release. She said that what we did earlier gave her what she needed, so we decided to go to bed.
    I am really torn this morning. I love pleasing her so much, but I also want a release. Knowing how I will feel afterwards keeps me wanting to be denied more. We will see how long i can go.

25. elias

Local Time:
    Now you have to continue to direct that possitive energy you've gained during her "treatment sessions" again into her. Ask her what you may have to improve and what she in particular liked. Forget about becoming released for a while. Your Queen is important now, not your own desire! Once she may decide to release you, it should be early enough!

All the best!

Mistress2U likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice