Getting serious now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Design is me, Mar 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    @xcitex2 we have been married just over a year now. We started this lifestyle about 1 1/2 years prior to our marriage. sir had mentioned in a kiddingly but sarcastic way today that he hasn't had but a couple handfuls of releases during this time. It has been more tease, denial, and ruined. Yet, throughout this time his discipline, attitude, and dedication has increased beyond belief.

elias likes this.
  2. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    ...which is, of course, a tribute to -your- discipline, attitude and dedication. A student mirrors the Teacher. : )

Mistress2U likes this.
  3. MsTara

Verified Female

Surrey, England
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I have to say that MIstress2U is spot on. It wasn't until we started to keep him locked for longer periods that the true power of chastity revealed it's self.
    And edging is the next step that only really comes into it's own when the lock up has been prolonged. To get him so near but not there is something that he craves now and on the odd occasion when he has started to cum he's been really quite upset.
    I do understand your wife still wanting PIV, I was like that too. But over time I've actually grown to prefer the dildos that we use, particularly the mouth gag dildo.
    For one they don't go soft half way through! And I can pace myself for my maximum enjoyment.

Mistress2U, JellyBaby, Spades and 3 others like this.
  4. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    and, really, isn't your maximum enjoyment what the journey is all about...? : )

Mistress2U likes this.
  5. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I think we are on that journey now. We she told me I didn't need to be released because I had already satisfied her, I started to wonder. Am I teaching her that she doesn't need piv to be satisfied. I think that I am totally nuts. If she waits until this weekend, it will have been three weeks. I want be any good for more than three thrusts anyway.
    Why am i doing this again?
    Luckily I think I am over the hump with the cage. It seems to have become part of me now and I hardly think about it, unless I get aroused. It is teaching me to not think about things that get me aroused which is a good thing. By the time this crisis is over maybe I won't need the cage, but of course that will be up to her.
    And MsTara your comments are not helping with trying to avoid getting aroused. Your husband is truly blessed.

Mistress2U and elias like this.
  6. Design is me

Local Time:
    It has been a few weeks since my last post. I did get piv sex on Friday and again on saturday. I think she secretly gets turned on by the chastity cage, but she tells me it's weird.
    We had another fight a few days later due to the way she was treating me. This year she took herself off of a light dose of anxiety meds that she has been on for 20 years. She can get overwhelmed sometimes and takes it out on me. I found the key and let myself out and masturbated four times in two days. I kept thinking why I am I doing this for her? Of course, it's because i love her, but it can be difficult at times. She had apologized the next day and we talked some more. I told her that I need to be chaste to deal with her emotional roller coaster and she agreed and wants to take a more active role with teasing etc.
    We agreed to use the cage when i needed it. Turns out i am in the cage most of the time and when i ask if i can get out, she says no. There is nothing more exciting than making her cum and then hearing her giggle as she turns over and goes to bed.
    Eventually I will be 24/7 for good and I think she knows it too. We have come a long way. I will keep posting when I can.
    Thank you all for helping me for the last two years.

Mistress2U, tiruh811 and tvalex like this.
  7. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    We too have had our ups and downs. Everything else in life seems to affect and unintentionally dictate our lives. Not until the last couple weeks we have been doing our own things. Granted, I have stepped up my game by sir being only in a locked dog chain collar, yes I know that it is crazy; I'll move on to that later, and his the chastity device. Yes, he feels uncomfortable, but that turns me on and him knowing that turns me on turns him on. A infinite circle. I used to spend time late at night playing and trying to figure new things out and I couldn't mentally or physically continue on 24/7. I knew I couldn't keep up with the pace. It was ruining who and what we had. Finally, I realized and it was through others. that this lifestyle could take place as soon as I arrived home until bedtime without any effort.
    As soon as he walked in the door, his clothes went into the bin and he was naked. Then, he puts the collar on. It's these little things that reminds me that I'm in control. Non-compliance leads to discipline. Our lifestyle does include kink. This isn't for everyone. It was something that...was just there and incorporated. he now knows that his role is to make coffee for me while I'm in my morning meetings working from home. When W/we go to bed, he knows to warm up my side of the bed before I get in. It's these little things that I have incorporated that are easy and Dominant.
    Just remember, this is for the two of you. You have to go at your own rate for you both, not one or the other, but both no matter who plays what role. W/we have found consistency is huge too and communication is at the top of the pyramid of all of this.
    ***Today, he was so comfy in the dog collar, W/we went out and walking out of a store, he was mortified when he realized that the collar was still on him. Of course, I just giggled and was turned on making him aroused and uncomfortable.

homebody, Design is me and tvalex like this.
  8. Design is me

Local Time:
    That is really hot. My wife will probably never be on the level that you are. She has come a long way on her journey and I am game for whatever she wants to do along the way. It's sort of a vanilla chastity and FLR marriage now. She is slowly getting used to the power that she has over me when I am denied orgasms.
    On a different note, the meds that she has been on for twenty years apparently had the side effect of making her gain weight. She was always thin and the weight was added slowly over the years. She is now at the lowest weight in 15 years. She knows it too and flaunts it to tease me. I have a stocky build and have to work hard to stay in shape and she just laughs as she loses weight without any effort. I am happy she is losing weight and maybe this will help with her confidence.
    Last night after rubbing her back and feet, I asked her if we could play around. She said no and your going to stay locked.

tvalex likes this.
  9. Design is me

Local Time:
    It has been awhile since I posted last and wanted to give an update. After going back and forth with the use of the cage, we settled on me wearing it on the weekends only. This has gone on this way for at least six months. I get a release inside of her every two weeks. She understands now that I am kind of an ass for a few days after release or when I masturbate. I have even gotten pretty good at having intercourse to please her, but not being able to cum. When I do cum she makes me put the cage on.
    This week has been different. I hadn't had a release in over 2 weeks and needed the cage. It so happens that my last release was by my hand and my wife C was not happy about it.
    Well Monday came and I kept the cage on. Then Tuesday passed with the cage on. The whole time I was really pampering her and being really attentive. Tuesday night she caught me getting the key to take it off to get some pain free sleep (she still won't hold the key). She asks me what I'm doing and I tell her I'm taking off the cage. She tells me no.
    Last night I rubbed her back and feet for an hour and ended up having sex. When she climaxed she told me to cum and we climaxed together.
    Before we went to bed she told me to put the cage back on because she didn't want me to be an ass until the weekend.

I think my wish has come true and I am finally in the cage 24/7. It has been a long journey but perserverence finally paid off. I think she finally understands what the cage does for her.

tvalex, elias, homebody and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice