Funny Chastity Fails?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by queenofheartsS, Feb 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Everyone always talks about more serious/general topics, but does anyone have any funny ones they want to share?

Last week, after reading someone’s post about tying their subby up in front of the tv and leaving him to watch say yes to the dress while they went out, I decided to try something like that with my subby.

I had him come upstairs and tied him to the bed. I did everything right. Tied them tight, moved his phone and the remotes away from him and set him up with his movie. His favourite movie of ALL time (aka my current favourite movie that he can’t stand.. the new horror movie, the Nun) I always bug him wth that movie, so I thought it would be perfect. Turned it on, didn’t tell him what it was. Ironically though, he knew right away what movie I chose, and he started carrying on about the movie he was about to watch and how he didn’t want to be stuck there watching it. Trying to get out, but not being able to. It was perfect.

I left to go take a shower, thinking I was so smart, that he’d be stuck there, and then before I untied him, we’d have some fun.

Instead, while I was in the shower, I heard noises like he was trying to get out (or getting out) and I spent my what should be relaxing shower, worried he would get free and come burst into the shower to scare me and get me back. Didn’t happen, but when I got back to our room, he was gone.

He had gotten out in less then 10 mins. I clearly need some knot tying practice or some better toys to keep my subby tied up. He’s good with knots and Im clearly awful with them. My plan failed!

iome343, Jasmic68 and spider203 like this.
  2. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I'm my first week of chastity I was I.the holy trainer 2. I thought the 50mm was the right size except there's one issue. I have problems with the base rings as 1 testicle is much smaller than other and pops out here and there. I'm in a 50 mm ring at work in my chair, then suddenly I feel a painful pop. Oops, the small one feel out again. I go to the bathroom stall just to find nope, both popped out. I was in that srall for a good 15 minutes trying to squuze them back in to no avail. Finally I just sat there waiting until I couldn't hear anyone else in the restroom. I went right to the paper towels and hurriedly wrapped it up, made a bee line for my desk and quickly threw it in my backpack.

queenofheartsS likes this.
  3. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    I used to bike back and forth to work.

I just got my second device the holy trainer 2. I was still getting used to it but I was ready to go longer then all day or over night but I wanted to test it at work.

I made it about half way to work on my bike before both my balls popped out and the pink holy trainer slid down my pant leg onto the street. I've never looked both ways and grabbed something quicker. I tried to bike away as fast as I could. I found it funny and embarrassing.

4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Last summer I was on a boat with some friends on a very cold, very deep lake. A while after swimming, while sitting on the boat drying off, I felt my left nut spontaneously pop right through the ring.

I had to carefully get into the water (the only place where I had any privacy), get my right nut out, and shove the entire cage into the pocket of my shorts… all while visualizing how fast it would drop the thousand feet or so to the bottom of the lake if I let it go.

Then it was back onto the boat with a big bulge in my pocket. We all got back to shore and went to lunch together, still with it in my pocket. I wasn’t able to even unlock it until we got home.

I’ve had similar issues with swimming in the past, but not in such close circumstances. I’m now required to unlock for any cold-water related activity.

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Nicoftime and queenofheartsS like this.
  6. SissyBridget66

Automation Sales
    Elk Grove
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    I was sitting in a lobby waiting to see a customer at a big corporation and there was a woman sitting directly across from me and she was clearly staring at my crotch. I decided to look down and my dress slacks which normally do not show a bulge when standing were showcasing my chastity bulge about as much as they possibly could. The funny thing is that it made me look like I was super well hung but obviously it is the complete opposite in my case. I quickly crossed my legs and she realized I knew she was staring at my dick and got all flustered. One other time I was in a meeting and for some reason some skin got pinched in a really really bad way. I mean I could have screamed. It was biting into me so badly up around the base of the device. I excused myself to use the restroom to fix the problem and when I got up it felt like someone was stabbing my clitty with a needle. I could not help but make a fairly loud whimper as I got up.

The only other time I have had issues in public, it was not related to my chastity. It was due to the color and material of my panties showing. I came out of a bathroom once and had on pink satin sissy panties with lace, bows, and ribbons all over them. I forgot to zip up and was in a store and a couple looked at me and made a comment to each other and laughed. I looked down and it was like someone was shining a flashlight on them it was so bright and pink and satiny. There was clearly no other explanation other than that I was wearing very frilly panties. One other time I came out of the bathroom and the long pink ribbons on the back of my panties was hanging out the back of my pants. Again this was in a store thankfully so was around no one I knew but I walked around for 30 minutes with several long pink and white ribbons hanging down between my ass cheeks on the outside of my pants.

I always worry about one thing. Getting into a car accident. I drive a lot for my work and underneath my clothes I wear feminine things every day. Usually stockings and a garter belt, bra or camisole and of course very sissy type panties. Then there is my chastity device and my pink or baby blue painted sparkly toenails. It would be quite an embarrassing moment but that fear will never stop me from wearing it all and of course with the chastity, I dont even have a choice.

7. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    I was at a water park one time and the water being cold, things were smaller than normal. Well I went down a slide and the burst of water all of sudden, one nut popped out and was not enjoyable. I was with some people and could not figure out what the issue was. I finally a few hours later went into change and bit down hard on my lip and popped it back through, almost passed out from it.

Panty wise, I have had to many issues with ribbons or large VPL showing though since I wore either tight or very ruffly panties on. Other times my garterbelt straps showed went bent over, bra lines, etc. All in what we chose to wear though and smile about it all the time. One time real quick, I had on a bra and shirt as normal, thought everything was well hidden, walked around for a few hours, went to restroom and looked in the mirror and almost passed out. The straps, clasp and cup lines were so visible that you would be blind to miss it. I had walked around the office and bank before that with many people seeing me

herboi and queenofheartsS like this.
  8. Fantasy_couple

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    One of funniest experiences was back when I wore a master series Captus. I was at gym and doing circuit training and thought I had caught the attention of a couple females because I was doing so well. Well that all changed when my wife pulled me aside- I took off a headphone and she said she could hear my lock clanking on the cage! I took it off and finished up workout sheepishly and without my shorts making anymore noise.

Jasmic68 and queenofheartsS like this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had been working on a modification to one of my devices, and locked it on, using one of the padlocks I keep just to test things out. That night I wanted to remove it in the shower, but discovered my key would not work. Mrs Edge was already sleeping, so I was not about to wake her up.

Fortunately the mod (whatever it was) was comfortable, and I wore it to work and home the next day. Mrs Edge wasn't feeling well, and again went to sleep early.

The next day was Saturday, when she finally discovered it. She pulled out her own padlock, and my key fit. Turned out we had accidentally (yes, really) switched them at some point. I was wearing her padlock.

However, her own keys were in her desk at work, where she usually kept the, so I was locked through the weekend. On Monday she forgot to look for them. On Tuesday she just told me that they would turn up "sooner or later."

It turned out to be quite a bit later...

Jasmic68 and queenofheartsS like this.
  10. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was sitting at my desk when I moved a little and got a pinch that almost made me cry. After mustering the strength to get up and walk to the restroom(thankfully empty), I discovered the base ring on my cb6000 had cracked. With no key, I was forced to break a little more and remove it entire. I was then able to hide it long enough to walk to car and safely lock it in the trunk

11. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I love that!! Ive done that to my subby Skinky (who actually commented in my thread!) a couple times and it’s so satisfying. If i give him the chance and it takes too long.. then that’s it.. game over.. ‘maybe next time champ’ as I would say

Fantasy_couple likes this.
  12. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Fairly easy on our chastity play was my funniest incident. We were at a professional hockey game when something didn't feel right. I went to the restroom to just reach in, adjust, take a leak, and go. Standing at the urinal, I reach in, grab the cage to adjust and it pops free into my hand. I had to pull the whole cage out and carry it back to my wife so she could hide it in her purse.

After a little experimenting I figured out that what happened was my one festival has gotten free and the second when I reached in. The cause was an overly large base ring and cage spacer.

We still occasionally laugh about it. Reminiscing about when we first started with a cb6x system.

13. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    I had a nut pull though suddenly one day at work due to a hard sneeze. Mother-F, nothing prepares you for that. It was a very obvious sign that the 50mm ring was NOT the one for me.

14. Fantasy_couple

Local Time:
    Lol 30 seconds would be improvement for me! Long term Chastity effects :)

15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    When I first started wearing a chastity device i had no idea about what was the right size or even how to find a good device, i bought a huge metal device from Bondara that was completely unsuitable. It had a hinged ring which used to pinch like crazy and my penis never even got close to filling the device.

One day I had a workman visit my house. Luckily I let them go upstairs in front of me as, half way up the stairs, my device just fell off! It rolled down my leg and fell out onto the stairs. I just scooped it up, shoved it into my pocket, and carried on.

I spent a few years wearing a well fitting Holy Trainer and now have a tiny metal device with a solid ring which is much more comfortable and has no chance of falling off. The main person who had to be convinced this was the correct sized device was Elle, my Wife. She needed to be sure that wearing a device wasn’t going to hurt me, or damage anything.

queenofheartsS and 1mlockedup like this.
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Near the beginning of wearing a device, it was custom but the lock was smaller than it should be and allowed a certain amount of play (cage would turn slightly) on the post.

I wasn’t married to her yet, and was about to spend a few days with my son at my apartment, I sat down abruptly and out pops a ball. It didn’t hurt that much but there was no way to pop it back in. I had to call her and ask if she could bring the key, she gave it to me when she got there, and I made the fix, but she found it funny, while I was mainly just relieved I got ahold of her.

Another embarrassing moment was when I had an unexpected physical for work. It was overdue so they told me to get it done that afternoon. I couldn’t get ahold of her to find where the spare was before I had to leave. I warned the doctor I had some jewelry down there before she saw but didn’t say much about it besides asking me if they got cold or discolored. She got a laugh out of that one too.

17. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don’t know if you’d technically call this a fail but last year Miss and I finally got away for a night in a hotel up in a mountain town we like to visit. It’s about an hour and a half away from where we live and literally as we were pulling into the town Miss realized she had forgotten the key. At first I thought she did it on purpose but I guess she really wanted to let me out as it had been quite a while since we’d actually been alone together let alone had sex.

It ended up being a very hot night as I didn’t want it to stop and kept pleasing her anyway I could, Miss eventually took her hitachi wand to my cage and made it happen. I felt great but I still wanted her super bad... Miss ended up really enjoying that mistake so in her eyes it definitely wasn’t a fail lol.

18. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just had that happen and wow how torturous it was to be comanded back in my cage after getting so hot and horny

Sexy Slave 69 and queenofheartsS like this.
  19. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    OK, I'll try.

Up in the North Woods of Wisconsin, it gets really, really cold. So cold, in fact, that when porta-johns are deployed to construction sites, the guys who come to service them put scoops of road salt in the urinals to keep things from freezing. Because of this, it takes several seconds from the time one starts to pee until one hears the pee tinkling into the holding tank.

I am new to wearing a chastity cage. In warmer indoor bathrooms my other head has done a good job of staying well enough situated in the cage that peeing while standing up has not been a problem. So here's the thing. Cold shrivels everything. Yesterday, just before quitting to go out to dinner with P and while visiting the porta-john, I aimed the front of my cage at the road salt and let-r-rip. A few seconds in, I heard nothing. A few seconds later, I looked down and saw nothing coming out. I knew I was peeing so it had to be going somewhere - a panicked inspection revealed that because my other head had shriveled in the cage the pee was hitting the bars of the cage and was spraying back at the crotch of my bib overalls. I was soaked! I had to take my coat off, drop my bibs, and sit to finish peeing.

When I came out of the porta-john, P had a great laugh at my expense. Her demeanor then became much cooler and she said "New rule. From now on, you will sit to pee, no matter where we are, no exceptions." She grabbed me by my beard, pulled my face down to hers, looked me in the eye and asked in a stone cold and very quiet voice "Do you understand me?!" I could only respond "Yes, Miss."

She put a sweatshirt for me to sit on down on the car seat, and as I started to drive away I remarked that it would be good to get to the cabin and get into dry clothes. She said "I'll bet - and you can do that right after we've been out to dinner." The only mercy she granted was to allow me to take my coat off before entering the restaurant and hold it folded over my arm (covering my crotch) until we were seated. P took a lot longer than usual to finish her meal, and I sat there with a wet crotch hoping the waitress wouldn't notice and wishing I could crawl into a crack in the wall. Genuine humiliation, P was IN TO IT, and as I look back on it my other head is straining mightily against his cage. Oddly enough, I am also enjoying having to pee sitting down, mostly because P said I have to. I love P!

20. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh no! Yes, sitting is usually better!

21. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:

Construction guy from Michigan here. Yes, the salt in the porta jon is a real thing here too. I'm required to sit to pee. I would not even try to stand. I did in the past years ago but usually ended up with wet panties for a few hours. It's not worth it! Have a seat and enjoy your chastity. When we travel and i need a pee break my wife will sometimes require a potty shot to make sure I'm sitting. Belt on or off, I sit to pee.

22. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Been there, that hurts! It's always the smaller nut sac that gets pulled through!

23. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    #23 sixofthebest, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Yes. I am enjoying the heck out of doing as I am told. Another lesson being taught and learned is that it is easier to sit without fresh welts on one's behind. P Rocks!

24. sixofthebest

Local Time:
    Isn't it wonderful to have a strict, loving wife? Panties, huh? Is that something you enjoy for the sake of wearing them; or, do you not care for them but enjoy doing it anyway because your wife expects you to and you have no choice in the matter?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice