Elk Grove
Automation Sales

SissyBridget66

Member, 58, from Elk Grove

SissyBridget66 was last seen:
Nov 4, 2020
    1. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      I was circumcised as a baby, and the skin was so thick, I could wail on it to the point I think I was developing calluses on my dick. Wanting to let go, and get a grip (pun intended) on my incessant masturbation, I discovered male chastity. I cannot explain it, but your recent comments about the thinness of your "clitty" skin, when you cleaned it, turned me on immensely. What a weird, strange trip this is...
    2. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      My goodness what a wonderful photo gallery that you have. Thanks for sharing
      Robinoh likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1966 (Age: 58)
    Elk Grove
    Automation Sales
    My key is held by:
    My amazing Mistress/wife Julie
    Locked since:
    October of 2013
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Currently both a pink and clear CB6000s, But started with a CB3000, Neosteel belt, pink holy trainer, and Birdlock Pico (OUCH!)
    Chastity resume:
    I do not remember the specific date but full time chastity started for me in October of 2003. Last time I touched myself for pleasure there with permission was December 22nd, 2013. Only anal orgasms since then.
    I have been married for 30 years to an amazing woman. The first 14 years were more of a traditional marriage but then we started exploring her being in charge in 2003. She grew in her dominance and loved it as I loved being her sissy sub but she needed real men to please her sexually and she started cuckolding me soon afterward. Dozens and dozens of amazing lovers later she currently has 3 lovers. The last time I was allowed to touch my clit for pleasure was in December of 2013, Since then I am only allowed anal orgasms using my Aneros toy. I am blessed, so lucky, and incredibly fortunate to be living the dream. And it is as good or better now than it was when we started. It is out life and lifestyle and we are even more in love with each other.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice