Forth of July pretend sex while locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Jul 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    After celebrating the Fourth of July and drinking quite a bit my wife ordered me to go to bed. I quickly fell asleep but was later woke when she purposely put her left leg over my leg as I was laying face down and she was on her back. The blanket was laying across the top of her raised knees and her legs were spread wide. I then heard the familiar sound of her Hitachi magic wand. I pretended to still be asleep while she had several orgasms.

Once she was finished I rolled over and she climbed on top of me and asked me if I wanted to have “pretend sex” her as I am in permanent chastity. I was a bit confused. She just told me to pretend I was fucking her. Without hesitation I grabbed her ass and began thrusting into the open air. She was giggling and laughing at me but I was really getting into it and being serious. She told me to fuck her fast and hard and asked me how her pussy felt around my cock. She continued to tease me telling me how good it felt to be inside her. After about 10 minutes of pretend sex, with a lot of verbal back and forth between us, she told me she wanted me to cum inside her. I pretended to cum. She moaned and told me she could feel me cumming inside her.

Using my strap on over my cage is my favorite thing to do but this was almost as good. She said that I can continue to pretend fuck her and wants to do it doggy style next time while she uses her magic wand beneath us. She told me that this is probably going to be the the new way are going to have “sex” from now on prefers this way over the strap on because it’s more intimate.

helled83, Yazva, Doug Scibor and 7 others like this.
  2. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    I've had always wanted to try being in chastity and using a strap on! I think I'm almost to that point! Have fun!

Guest 2014 and Chaste J. like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    It's certainly a wonderful way to please her! I like nothing better than watching Mrs Chaste have an orgasm or 2 with the strap on, whilst I just swell inside my cage and drip!

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing @Tina's Bitch . It always amazes me when something just falls into place naturally and the mental juices give a sexual high that in many ways is better than a physical one. Very hot, good for you and your wife.

Mash2214 and krystalasbaby like this.
  5. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    After three years of my wife half heartedly playing at chastity with me, I locked up for her and two days later our son went to stay with grandma. She got a little drunk. I put on a black lace teddy and used the wand on her. She begged me to Unlock and fuck her and for once I took charge and said no. Put on her strap on over teddy and continued to use wand on her. She then commanded me to fuck her doggy with strap on. I did that and she used wand to huge time orgasm. After she came down she said “so that’s it. As long as you are locked up I cum, you don’t, you make me happy when I want.” That was ten days ago. Been locked up since. Last night after our son went to bed we made out, she rubbed up against my cage while we kissed. After 15 minutes she said this was nice but I don’t need or want more tonight, but I think I am liking this chastity stuff.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Sounds good! I have just posted something very similar to this in that happened to me, in another thread! It seams a lot of us chaste males and key holders think on the same lines!

krystalasbaby likes this.
  7. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you put on a award winning performance. The New York Times would call it “Once in a lifetime” if they wrote a review

krystalasbaby likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Congratulations @Tina's Bitch you have found one of the secrets to Chastity Success. Better to give than receive.

To continue to make love to your wife with a strap on can be very very fulfilling as she enjoys the pleasures your giving without losing your passion by cumming. I completely understand what your experiencing. Thanks for Sharing your experiences.

b_quark and Spike6411 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice