fooling body searches

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by julesn, Nov 17, 2010.

1. julesn

julesn New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I work at Heathrow where, apart form the body scanners, we also have to endure random friskings which sometimes involve the back of the searchers hand brushing the "sensitive" area..does anyon know of a device that can get round this?, or possibly have made one?. of course as well as being discreet it must also be inescapable..would love to hear peoples thoughts...hugs jules xx

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I have yet to come across a device that is as undetectable as you are referring to. If there is a CD that is secure enough to encase your cock, than it is going to be noticeable if someone's hand grazes your "sensitive area".

Also, I think that's pretty crazy that you would have to have random body pat downs that entail a persons hand on your dick. Just seems like that is an invasion of privacy. What do I know, though? I'm sure they're just trying to keep everyone safe.

Oh, and one other question... Why are you worried about someone maybe, possibly finding out you're wearing a chastity device (highly unlikely even if they did rub you the wrong way :D )? If they're worried about you bringing something in or hiding something on these random searches, they're going to make you drop trough if they feel something out of the ordinary. So no matter how discreet the device is, you will get caught with wearing it. If you want to wear a CD to work, then I would seriously think about coming up with your statement to your boss when the inevitable happens.

Good luck.

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    pa5000 does not bulge. It also contains just a hint of metal.
    Of course it is hard, but there is not much to do about that.
    I remember seeing a photo and price for a CD made of wire mesh. Maybe a german company. That might be ”soft” to touch, don't know.

4. julesn

julesn New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Goddess...I think you may be right about it being inevitable..there have been occasions at security where "wandering hands" have caused offence, so perhaps it's better not to risk it..

5. julesn

julesn New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HelloJack...thanks for that..I will keep looking but in the meantime take Goddess Jens advice..xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice