First time keyholder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by UKdomF, May 31, 2020.

1. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Nobody seems to be replying to your questions, so I will put in my 2P! I don't think there is any real limit to the time a man can go without cumming, the body has a normal response if necessary, its called a wet dream. There are some discussions about men's health if he does not cum but I believe on the whole that long abstention is not an issue for health.

Once a man gets used to not cumming, it is often the case that he does not want to cum because of the drop and the time it takes to get back to that nice frustrated feeling. And because of that it does not impact normal life.

I am sure that there are many, many wants from men from their keyholder. For me it is not to be forgotten, it is nice to be teased and reminded regularly that I am locked up. Tease and denial are good but make sure you know when to stop so he doesn't go over the edge. I love being able to worship my KH and to give her pleasure and orgasms. It is so nice to be able to concentrate on her feelings and not be thinking of when am I going to cum. I like a strict KH who I know is not going to weaken and let me out because she feels sorry for me. I also like a KH who looks smart and wears sexy clothes. It is all part of the tease.

I like a contract that lays down my release schedule and the duration of the contract, for me punishment is an important part of the dynamic, both increases in release time and CP if I forget my place in the relationship.

Submissive Spectre and Alceste like this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I wear my device 24/7 and have gone over 80% of a year without it being removed at all. My last orgasm was over a year ago.

It will take time to work up to long periods, and it not for everyone, but it is definitely possible.

3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Funny, that's usually the other way around. Kinky women are such a rare breed:)

UKdomF likes this.
  4. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    First, welcome to the site!

Second, I would highly suggest going into the Female Keyholders Forum and asking these questions to the other Women who have verified. It's an invaluable perspective. My Mistress really values corresponding with other actual, real Women (unlike some other sites where it's anybody's guess on who is on the other end of the keyboard...)

Third, everything You've mentioned is possible. W/we've been a Femdom couple since the beginning over 14 years ago. W/we still learn a lot about how it works every day, but it's all trial and error. If You try things, and You care about Your partner/submissive, You and Your sub will enjoy the ride.

xo,
    nancy

Ormaz likes this.
  5. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Welcome to the mansion! :)

6. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Hello UKdomF and welcome. Perhaps someone has already asked this question, so I apologize if you have already explained this, but I am curious to know how you became interested in male chastity. I also wonder how you would introduce this to another woman if she asked about it. Greetings from a ex-pat in the US.

7. cdkas01

cdkas01 Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    hi and welcome

8. SubMGC89

SubMGC89 New member

Sales
    North Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Good morning Miss. I hope you are well. I find myself in a similar boat to you and we both seem to be from Yorkshire, although I’m right on the Durham border. Hopefully we may be able to assist eachother in this journey. Many thanks, Sub m

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice