Yorkshire, UK

UKdomF

Member, Female, from Yorkshire, UK

Verified Female

UKdomF was last seen:
Jul 3, 2020 at 10:24 PM
    1. SubMGC89
      SubMGC89
      Good afternoon Miss. It’s nice to see someone else from Yorkshire!
    2. BarefootandChaste
      BarefootandChaste
      Good morning Miss
    3. BarefootandChaste
      BarefootandChaste
      May I follow your page Miss?
      UKdomF likes this.
    4. LukeVallentine
      LukeVallentine
      I see you avatar keeps getting better and better:)
      UKdomF likes this.
    5. sextudent
      sextudent
      Hello and welcome!
      I hope we can chat soon
      UKdomF likes this.
    6. Tech
      Tech
      Hello and welcome Mistress.
      I recently registered on the web, I like being caged and I would like to find a virtual KH, perhaps we could comment on it.
      Greetings Mistress
      njcuckold likes this.
    7. Bitchboy
      Bitchboy
      Welcome to the site Miss! Nice to see someone else from the UK :-)
      limsub likes this.
      1. UKdomF
        UKdomF
        There seems to be a few of us which is nice
        Jun 22, 2020
        Princess Starlight. and limsub like this.
    8. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Wonderful avatar. Hello and welcome
      UKdomF likes this.
    9. limsub
      limsub
      Hello and welcome to the Mansion Ma'am. Hope you are finding it useful
    10. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      In answer to your question i would be self locking, I dont have a key holder. I must admit to trying bondage with a previous partner unfortunately it didnt last (the relationship) so it was only a brief dalliance , but i did find it quite stimulating, unable to control what was going to happen and someone else being in control, it is a huge turn on.
    11. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Ive been practicing chastity for a year or so now the longest i gone is a week. It gets uncomfortable in a morning but i manage. As its an under garment, its not visible and if i say, it can be a turn on as i know but people around me dont. Im currently unlocked but that could change by the end of the week.
      1. UKdomF
        UKdomF
        That sounds exciting. Will you be self locking or having someone to force that upon you?
        From your other comment, I dont see it as punishment either. I enjoy bondage and restraints of various kinds and chastity is the ultimate. A massive turn on for me is that you can be locked up and still go about your normal life, just with a consent reminder of who is in charge :)
        Jun 2, 2020
        Tieme, slave_m, oudeis and 2 others like this.
    12. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Hi ukdomf.
      It can be a little overwhelming getting all this information all at ounce. I can only give you my thoughts. For me being locked is a form of restraint not punishment, im looking for someone willing to control when i am allowed to ejaculate .
      Being single its far to easy to cheat without a key holder. Then there is the teasing side of it which I have yet to experiance.
    13. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Hello and welcome, I am new here myself. I have been experimenting with a cage and looking for either active participation or remote key holder. Would love to hear back on your thoughts. I'm in the Uk Midlands based. Hope everything works our for you.
      1. UKdomF
        UKdomF
        Hi, there is so much to take in, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop. Are you locked up now? How long have you worn for?
        Jun 1, 2020
  • About

Yorkshire, UK
    Chastity resume:
    Male chastity has been my fantasy for years. I have dabbled in previous relationships but it wasn't meant to be :(
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice