First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    The company was on Etsy but now has its own independent business here: https://www.iiidxy.com/product-page/3dx-65-1

2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    70 days...

I remember so wanting to exceeding my previous record of 38 days once I reached 30 days. Now I'm heading to twice that :p

My bf is kind as always, but firm with me, so I'm not sure whether the cage will come off today now that I'm back home. I'm still not at the target weight so by rights it shouldn't :confused:

And in the meantime I'm so, so horny ... on a high again. The feeling never goes away, only has moments of growing stronger ... mainly when I relax and am not busy with something. Then I'm so, so desperate for sex :p

But I've learnt that it will not be my pathetic cock that gets the action so my desperation is all about gentling stroking his (as I write all I can imagine is his cock hardening and standing proud, priming itself for a release with copious amounts of cum probably deep inside me :cool::p:love:)

I'm also desperate to feel this massive tool penetrate deep into my arse, to see the smile dawn over his face as he gets close to the point of no return, then the joy on his face as he pumps and pumps his load deep into me. It is so wonderful and fulfilling for both of us :love:

But I am the insatiable. As we relax afterwards I am still so, so horny. I find it hard not to pester him for another round, but am learning not to do so. If I'm lucky ... once he's rested up ... he'll caress my balls, my hole and the bit in between, which these days gives a whole body orgasm, uncontrollable shaking and joy throughout my whole body. It's a wonderful feeling, but not the right kind for me to ejaculate. At most the tip of my pathetic cock will become wet with precum

That's what my sexual fulfillment is all about these days. I dream of that though my cock keeps telling me that it wants to errupt with its own cum spewing high into the air :confused:

I'm somehow learning to tell it to forget that and for me to enjoy serving my by and enjoy a different type of pleasure. So wonderful to be submissive :D:cool::p

3. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Still so envious of that relationship you have.

dzséti likes this.
  4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I wonder what happened with these two.

5. RCcaged2023

RCcaged2023 Member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing. I have enjoyed the posts and updates

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice