First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    #226 Studmouse47, Aug 24, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    I thought that also - fisting and cane marks.

I've never been able to wrap my head around the inflicting of physical pain on someone that you care about. It seems to be the exact opposite of loving and caring for someone. I'm not criticizing, but BDSM is something that I have a hard time comprehending.

2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Sometimes you just see what you want to see :p

IB-Chaste likes this.
  3. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    It's not for everyone, sure. If you think of it more like responding to someone's needs, then maybe it's easier to understand :confused:

4. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Also it's not so much the pain itself (though that does create a chemical change in the body), but more the excitement leading up to the event ... knowing that it's coming, but not when or how ... and also the excitement of having limits tested. For me it's something like an adrenaline rush, which is not only a fear, but a pleasurable excitement too

Maybe I should go for a parachute jump instead? :cool::eek:

Bronco and Mark Owen like this.
  5. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    Sky diving would be one heck of a rush. My daughter and her husband did just that. Me however, there is no way in hell that that I'd ever have the balls to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Guess I'm just a big woose.

Mark Owen and dzséti like this.
  6. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I'm a certified adrenaline junkie :cool: I remember once doing a practical sailing exam when we ended up in a force 7 or 8: high breaking waves; everyone tied to the boat. The rope that holds the front sail in place had got twisted around something at the base of the mast. Volunteer to put it right? My hand went up like a shot. Not actually that dangerous, if you move forward keeping yourself tied to the boat, but what an adrenaline rush :p

Never done it, but would probably jump too ... knowing that everything was in place to keep me safe. I guess this is all about the huge trust that there is in BDSM too :+1:

Day 50 has been and gone, and this is day 51. The cage is in place and I am pushing the 2 month mark :confused:

My weight is now around the prescribed increase so the cage could come off any day soon. But even if it does, will there be an orgasm?

Do you think I deserve one? Do you think I'll get one? :D

Bronco and Mark Owen like this.
  7. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:

8. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I definitely feel that you deserve one. Hopefully the cage will come off and he'll give you a well deserved orgasm. I don't know if this is allowed in your relationship, but have you thought of getting a prostate massager and training yourself to have hands free, full body orgasms?? Check out the Aneros website: www.aneros.com

dzséti likes this.
  9. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I used to use these, but am now so sensitive and horny that he can give me a full body orgasm just by caressing me :p

I am amazed at what new things come from denial. I start to feel that it would be a bad thing to have an orgasm and lose this sensitivity for a while

I'm also now used to not using my cock for pleasure ... so much so that I dream of his and feel I would be just as satisfied to stroke his. Am I losing it?

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    No, you’re definitely not losing it! The longer denial periods I have the mess I crave the orgasm , and the more I’m satisfied by her pleasure and her caress.

11. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    It's great that this is the experience of others. I am now at the stage of not wanting to orgasm even if I'm let out of the cage

And I just crave him having a great time in bed ... and hoping that he realises the connection and leaves things as they are. Sure I would enjoy firing my load into the air, if he decided that was what he wanted to see, but really I don't want it anymore

We'll see. It's now day 52 and I'm pushing the two month mark. I never thought that I would get this far, but it seems that he is more and more comfortable letting the days pass without my release (in any sense of the word). Maybe he now thinks that this is best for him?

Bronco, Mark Owen and Studmouse47 like this.
  12. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I understand what you are feeling and expressing in the last paragraph of your last entry at 9:52PM.

I'm finding that the longer I keep myself locked, the less interest I have in having any kind of sexual release from masturbation, whether it be from stroking my cock or from anal/prostate orgasms or with sexual contact with my wife (she has no interest in sex). It has been months since I've had any release of any kind and I don't miss it. I've been lock 24/7 since July 30 unlocking only for showering and doctors appointments. The longer that I stay caged the more I like and need it. I don't feel right when I'm not caged. All that I can think about is getting locked ASAP.

Bronco and dzséti like this.
  13. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I absolutely get that feeling of nakedness, almost shame, when you are not caged. U crave for it to be back in place. This whole thing has been such a wonderful discovery :cool:

Bronco and Studmouse47 like this.
  14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well, it's day 54, the day following our getting back together after travels and following great sex :p

He had said earlier that next time the cage would come off (even though I was only near not yet at the weight gain we were after) ... but the cage didn't come off

It's as if it's natural now to leave it in place. He was enjoying the moment and the cage was no barrier to him fucking my arse. And I just wanted him to use my body and to caress his every part

I really enjoy his cock these days. It's not envy, but playing with his manly monster is like playing with my own. It's just that mine has been out of action for so long now that I don't even desire it anymore, I just enjoy caressing and exciting his ... as if it were my own :cool:

Going on like this the two month mark, which is now only 6 days away, seems somehow inevitable. And if it's now natural to leave me caged and for him to enjoy the extra attention that I so much want to give, then maybe the 2½ month mark will be on its way, then 3 ...

I never thought that I would get to this point and feel this way about it. It seems to be coming a way of life :cool:

15. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    If you are a monogamous couple, HIS cock is YOUR cock to be used on no one else but you.:)

Bronco and dzséti like this.
  16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Absolutely monogamous :cool: Treat it as though it were mine (too) :p

Bronco likes this.
  17. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    More sex yesterday (day 56), but it didn't even cross his mind to remove the cage. Is this now on for life?

Day 60 and the two month mark coming up

Bronco and IB-Chaste like this.
  18. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 58 and I am so, so horny again. The desperation to cum seems to attack in waves. I know I will get over this and that I should be focusing this energy to please him, but at moments like this it feels unbearable

What is interesting is that this horniness does not drive thoughts about my own miserable and unused cock, but rather about his. I want to hold it gently and feel it rise to the occasion, and then smile when it finds its way deep into my hole and empties it's huge load into the depths. Such a satisfying feeling

In my horniness my mind just gets stuck in these images. Somehow giving relief to my bf's manhood is so satisfying for me. I'm actually desperate for this rather than my own relief. Maybe he's noticed this and is enjoying being the centre of attention? Maybe this is why he just settles back into the pleasure of it and ignores the cafe around my cock?

When I reached 30 days I was so wanting to stick with it to reach my previous record of 38 days. Now I'm pushing 60 days it is starting to feel like a way of life

Although if I were to cum, I somehow imagine the walls and ceiling being sprayed with load I must be carrying by now. The occasional milking just keeps me sane, it doesn't deplete my load to nothing

I've also noticed that often after peeing a small amount of sticky precum oozes out. I guess this dribbling is happening pretty much continuously now. Never mind, it is just another symptom of the fantastic state of denial where all I want to do is to see to my bf's needs :love:

19. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    So it's day 60, two months of denial, not even a ruined orgasm, only the odd milking. I never thought I'd get this far and am not even sure that it'll stop any day soon

I misjudged by bf who had indicated that my weight gain was close to, but had not reached, the target ... I was ¼-½ kg off ... and the cage would come off. But it didn't. And after talking about this, it's clear that he wants it kept on until I do get there. So maybe a few more weeks here

And then I'm not even sure that when it does come off I will get an orgasm. He seems to be 3njoying more and more the state that I'm in focusing on his needs rather than mine. So maybe just a little teasing before the cage is back in place

Is this going to go towards 3 months? Hardly dare to think about this

20. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 63 and what brilliant sex. My bf has been a little ill for a few days, but now came the moment to go for it :cool:

He offered to take the cage off even though this morning's weight was 200 gr under the target. I said no, I must reach the target with 3 successive measurements at times he chooses :eek:

Am I mad? I'm sure he would have given me a wonderful orgasm. It's strange, but after so long in denial and enjoying the positive elements of going without, I simply don't want to yet :D

We had a fantastic time together, he needed my body for his own pleasure. And then, as usual, we tested a while in each other's arms. Being still exceedingly horny I have had to discipline myself not to pester him for another round while we rest

But then came the best part (the earlier stuff was pretty hot too :rolleyes:) when he very gently started stroking my balls. My legs were trapped under his and I writhed with pleasure ... so much so that my whole body started to orgasm uncontrollably. It was wonderful :p

Under the cage I touch the tip of my cock and pulled strings of precum away from it. I had been heavily leaking it during the whole-body orgasm. I've never had a whole-body orgasm this way. Somehow every part of my body is now so sensitive that it doesn't take much gentle stroking to get me orgasming :D

He did reach for the cage key at the very end, but only so that I could change the lock to the plastic one I bought, the cage itself didn't come off. I am travelling by plane at the weekend (taking the key to the plastic lock in a safe with a combination that only he knows). I hope that there are no embarrassing problems at the airport, but everything I've read from others who have bought the lock, is that they have not had problems. We'll see :rolleyes:

So am locked and ready to fly, but still hoping for some last minute fun before I do go. I expect the cage will stay on whatever o_O

So with my trip coming up, I really don't see much chance of an orgasm before the 2½ month mark, but somehow this is starting to seem quite normal :cool:

Bronco, Studmouse47 and sissyincage like this.
  21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    When (if?) he does let you out for an orgasm, there’s the regret of ending the run. I’ve needed to remind myself not to ask not to be let out, and remember that I’ve given up control to her, it’s her decision if I’m locked, unlocked, or allowed to cum.

Bronco likes this.
  22. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I've learnt to talk about this only if asked ... as last time when I said that I still had 200 gr to go, and only then should he consider letting me out

As I write I'm desperately horny again, but I've stopped pleading to be released. It's just a normal state of mind these days

When (as you say if?) it comes, I wonder what my orgasm will be like. In the meantime my horniness drives me to dream of his cock, not mine. I so want to stroke it ... very gently ... as I watch, and feel, it stiffen and start to stand proudly. And I imagine it as it releases its warm and tasty milk

I guess I've given up on mine getting any action. At night it fights to get out of the cage, but it's all in vain. My mind is anyway elsewhere

But after yesterday's whole-body orgasm the struggles day-to-day seem worth it

Mark Owen, Bronco and RCcaged2023 like this.
  23. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 66 and my first experience of going through airport security while caged: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...all-you-need-to-know.25821/page-6#post-640591

No way this cage is coming off before day 69 when I get back home, but maybe I'm heading rather for the 3 month mark. Who knows?

And in 10 days I will be at twice my previous record (38 days). Wouldn't it be a pity to miss that? :confused:

24/7 is starting to feel so natural these days, not just for me, but for him too :love:

Mark Owen, Bronco and Lakeman like this.
  24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on going this long and seems like you’re settled in far the long hall . My cage is a all metal one that I ware all the time and we went to a concert and I walked right through the walk through metal detector totally forgetting I had it on and it did not go off thank god ! About a half hour later I realized what happened and told my wife how lucky I got and we laughed about it and she told me she left the key at home so that would of ben even more interesting cas we were 45 minutes away from home so I would of had to explain that.

dzséti likes this.
  25. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    Where did you get the cage shown in your post? What is the make and model and what kind of material is it made out off? Is it expensive? I've aways worn stainless steel cages which tend to heavy, but are more comfortable for long term ware than plastic cages. The one plastic cage that i had was terrible and could not be worn for more than and hour without extreme burning. The cage shown looks like something that I would like to try. Any information that you can provide would be appreciated.

Mark Owen and dzséti like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice