Female led world - is it on the way?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WillieBDenied, Mar 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Nice try at walking back your initial comments. You said she started a war. This is not starting a war. Now you say she didn’t have power. Sorry either she had power and started a war or she didn’t.

And do you really understand how complex government is? And when you say she should t have taken part, how? Quit? Make a statement against the administration?

I’m not saying she did right or wrong. I’m just saying your shift is almost as full of BS as your initial comment.

Also have you ever had to make decisions REAL TIME without the benefit of hindsight? Sorry but you’re using revisionist history to judge her. If I were to judge her, I’d look at the context of the events, how she played a part, and what was done right and what was done wrong and how they were addressed. But that’s a tangent to your comment saying she started a war which your last post clearly acknowledges isn’t the case.

personally I’d rather look at what she did positively as a then young attractive lady. I’d rather look at women who are making positive changes to the world no matter which party they belong to. And I’d rather discuss how women are becoming more powerful and using that power in ways that don’t emulate men. To me that’s much more interesting. And it offers ways to look at new possibilities.

MichaelAlan likes this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I did not. I mentioned her in my list of powerful women, and had clarified my comment in the subsequent post.

Yes.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m done. You don’t get it. You said she started a war then walked it back afterwards. And you don’t get that people at that level simply don’t walk away or speak out publicly against their bosses and not suffer huge career damage.

You also don’t know what was said in private.

So I appreciate the civil discourse but I think we are at a point that we are through with this as we can’t agree enough to keep it civil and on topic. So thank you for not letting this degrade and I appreciate it.

4. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    As you wish. We obviously disagree on how many innocent lives is one's career worth.
    Just want to point out that there are strong women who had sacrificed much more than a promising career for a cause they believed to be just and on a principle. Chelsea Manning is a prime example.
    Thank you for your civil attitude as well.

5. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Let's start with your assertion that Lybia was in civil order. It wasn't.

Lets add your assertion that the Dept of State started a revolution. It did not.

Sounds like you read some conspiracy-theory bullshit about Libya or think you know about Benghazi, and have an opinion.

You don't know shit about the state of Libya under Gaddafi. His demise occurred when the so-called "arab spring" began in Tunisia, and Gaddafi backed the Tunisian government, and shortly thereafter, caused his own army to open fire on citizens in Benghazi. That was not the US dept of state. That was Gaddafi.

Perhaps you haven't spent time in those locals. I have. I have had breakfast in Gaddafi's bedroom, and I've been in the pool in which he tortured and drowned others, sometimes for entertainment. Whatever you think you know about what happened there, clearly your ignorance stems from propaganda, perhaps a little google search, maybe even wikipedia. The Dept of state did not promulgate that conflict, but did attempt to maintain diplomatic offices there, and that was crushed by warring factions as Libya broke down. Gadaffi was killed by his own people. Libya is tribal, and has long been deeply divided, and many of the parties that tore the country apart were external. The US dept of state was not one of those forces. Gadaffi was brutal, and he was ruthless, and he favored others who were the same.

Many despots have given to the people, including drug kingpin carlos escobar. The damage wrought is far more extensive than the good, and "free. housing for newlyweds" doesn't begin to undo what has become as as a result not of the Dept of State, but as a direct consequence of Qaddafi's rule. Perhaps you should go, and see for yourself, instead of spouting expertise gained from reading the internet.

Yes, you're a liar, and I'm finished responding to you. You are not worth my time, and your comments are clearly little more than ignorance and opinion; opinion not rooted in anything of substance. You've taken the conversation far enough downhill as it is. The ignore list exists for those of your ilk, and I'll gladly add you to the roll.

6. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    So, you're telling me that there was a constant civil war in Lybia prior to Arab spring? Several factions killing each other for the control of territory as they do now?

Right. People just randomly decided "hey, let's put our well-established standard of living in danger and riot just for lulz". Revolutiojns never happen without outside propaganda. People never realize they are "oppressed" until someone tells it to them, be it via leaflet or Twitter.

No, just plain old critical thinking. A Roman principle: of every thing ask first "qui bono?" - who benefits?

I'm glad you had fun as a soldier or private military contractor, but that gives you insight only in very specific areas of Lybian conflict. The general, strategic reasons are still open to speculation by both of us.
    Also, drowning people in your own pool seems a bit impractical. You'd need to change water way too often.

7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    It amuses me when cult members think they h

You mean the conservative corporate owned media? The same ones that paraded us off to slaughter the Iraqi people twice based on obvious lies? That media?

Rice was given the job so Cheney could have free reign to start a war. She was used. Hell, even Bush was selected so Cheney could start a war! Dunbya. Lol

Artem likes this.
  8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I get way too much of politics elsewhere, and I need an occasional break from the awfulness that is all too often the world all around me. This site is one of the few respites that I have.

lockedforfun, LockitMan and RoyMunson like this.
  9. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    #159 Guest 8927, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Well, I think it could, if not for a very focused group of males dead serious about never letting it happen. They have the power, in most cases, and they are not just going to relent it.

Second to that, if all females could somehow band completely to see it happen, it could. But by virtue of the fact that not all want the world that way skews that curve. I think all women want and deserve fairness, but whether that idea is the same to the point of a primarily female led world, is quite subjective.

I don't push my Goddess to try to change the culture outside of our 4 walls, not because I don't think she can affect an actual change. But more because, She is learning to wield the power of our FLR, and that in and of itself is huge. I steer Her idea to that of other women, born to lead, and naturally dominant, in FLRs so that in that, She increases the population of that group. Identifies with it .

But our deal, is internal. I'm certainly not ready to come completely out as Her sissy, and She isn't ready to come completely out as a Domme.

I guess the thing is that, yes, I am slowly coming out as a trans woman, and in that do have a benevolent spirit for others. Thus, my actions affect change. My Goddess is a great lady, honest, fair, sweet, loving. Her actions do expend a superior and yes, benevolent way of living into the culture.

I think it can happen, and would love it in that I do think of females as superior to males in most ways. The problem is that there is an army of men with zero scruples about keeping women down. They aren't smarter, but they are powerful. It's a giant hill to climb, that can only be affected one day at a time.

And it requires a unity that would be terrifically hard to attain to turn it into a cultural shift. Are they motivated to?

Not as it sits. Yes, select, obviously doubly high functioning females would not be hard to convince. But that group is not huge as it sits today.

The norm is the status quo, and in that they find ways to thrive in most cases when motivated. Those ways, as with women, are subtle. Quiet. Intelligent. Strategic. These types may or may not buy in and they represent the majority.

10. Her_good_boy

Her_good_boy Evolving sub husband

Local Time:
    My personal view is it will take several more generations( none of us will be around for it, nor will your children and grandchildren) but you may see a paradigm shift in the centuries to come.

If you think about where we have come in the last 70 years in terms of universal suffrage rights, while there is a cabal of those who are still intent on maintaining a patriarchal world, walls are slowly breaking down. FLR relationships, women in positions of power and authority are more commonplace and accepted, and it will be the future generations who will see a tangible shift towards a world where traditional gender roles are totally flipped on their heads, more women assume the position of Presidents and Prime Ministers, greater female representation at the highest levels of government and the private sector.

And this will all feel as natural as the air you breath. It wont be a snap your fingers and boom! we are now in a female-centric society. It will balance towards the middle....slowly.....slowly.... then just be. I'd love to be around for it, but I'll settle for being a reincarnated fly on the wall :).

11. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    may i suggest the daily medition book 'I am the Gift" by Pasewak it is not a femdom book but it is a forward thinking daily meditation book designed to empower woman. It has femdom undertones with the overall goal of enhancing female supremacy and a return to matriarchy.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Le Pen

13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Not anytime soon

14. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    The world needs both men and women. And all the genders in between. What is missing is goodness, kindness and the want of freedoms so all people can be themselves without fear of harassment or harm. There are some very evil men and women out there that should never be placed in a position of power. It does seem like there are more men who are power hungry and want to rule the world.
    Like Martin Luther King said, "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, (or sex) but by the content of their character."

Miss Bella and Locked_Up_Tight like this.
  15. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    i do not think it is.

While in the western world there are a lot of discussions about equal right, equal payment and equal chances in most parts of the world (especially referred to thesize of population) it is not as big a topic as here.

More important: even as the goals are right, our ways to achieve those goals are flawed.

Everywhere quotas are used to get more women in certain positions. While the ideal idea of it - to give a job to women when they are at least equaly quallified - might be a good idea (to a certain degree) the actual handling of quotas is not.
    Even if the women is better qualified than her male competitioners she might have problems beeing accepted by colleagues in the first place if a quota might be involved. If there are no quotas involved there is generally a higher level of acceptance in the beginning.

While you might say this is a fault of the male colleagues this is only true to a degree, because their suspicion has a reason. Quotas also lead to giving position to women when there are better qualified male competitioners. This becomes more true if you are looking for higher positions.
    And why is that ? Because there are way less women than men willing to take those jobs in the first place. Thus the chance of a male competitioner beeing better suited for those jobs are somewhat higher.

Now some might say that the requiremens for those jobs need to be changed, but for certain jobs this just is not possible as a lead manager it is quite a problem to take parental leve for a year or even more and 35 or even less hours per week are simply out of the question - you should rather calculate with 50+.

So yes, while it is right to help women into certain jobs is the right thing to do it is still complicated. And I would like to end with some questions to think about:

Why do you think that women in general are beteter suited to rule ? Could it not be that it is way less a question of gender, but rather about the character of those striving for power that makes them bad leaders more often than not ? Think of Le Pen, Liz Thuss, Sahra Wagenknecht or Sarah Palin to just name a vew - leading polititians all of them: Would you want one of them as head of your country ?

Ma'at Rebekah and LukeVallentine like this.
  16. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    It is here already for me the woman in my life is in charge!

jemima likes this.
  17. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Based on what's happening outside of the sheltered gardens of the West - no. Men are dying by the hundreds every day in Ukraine in a localized war that threatens Europe. Africa is a mess as always. Women saying "we're in charge now" would be met with extreme male brutality in most of the world. This is the power dynamic of the world, ultimately "hard" power (phrasing) is the power that trumps everything else. Admittedly, women do seem to be in a favorable position and better suited to life and success in the civilized nations of the West where education and cooperation are more important than physical strength and violence.

18. Artem

Artem Active member

Local Time:
    The armed forces of Ukraine have almost the largest relative number of women in the world. About 34%. So definitely not only men are dying by the hundreds in this war. Not to mention that war has always been one of the reasons for the increase in female labor force participation in industrialized countries, which continues even after the war.

true42 likes this.
  19. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Late to the party here, but old quote from Samuel Clemens:
    "If you don't read the papers, you're ill-informed. If you do read the papers, you're misinformed."
    ;-)

winstonmacgregor and Kat9s toy like this.
  20. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Sadly, that sounds like where we're at already... ;-)

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  21. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh don’t get me wrong I’m firmly in the Kim Kardashian demographic now. When asked what she has to say to her critics, she responded with something along the lines of, “They need to shut up and start working harder to be worth my time.” I will volunteer at her campaign office.

22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Your comments on this page are a breath of fresh air. I thought for years their playbook was 1984, but it turns out it is Brave New World., but instead of a drug, the mind control device is a smart phone. Incredibly, the masses are paying for their own slavery in return for being allowed to use the latest tech toys 24/7, cuddling them every waking hour like they are their first born. No matter where, driving, walking , dining with friends and family, even doing pushups in the gym, they face fornicate their phones like they are more important than the air they breath.

So no one thinks for themselves anymore, or does their own research, because thinking and researching take time. and effort. And that is time away from the most important thing in their lives, playing with their precious phones. Never had one. Nor any social media. One flip phone between us, and one SAT phone for you know when.
    Tough times make hard men
    Hard men make good times
    Good times make soft men
    Soft men make tough times

We are on the cusp off the return of hard men.

Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  23. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    i sure hope so, the sooner the better!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    No. We have just got started on the soft men making tough times.

We're a few decades away from the return of tough men to the stage, at least in the west.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice