Fantasy vs. Reality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 6200, Nov 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    For us reality is amazing my wife loves it and I enjoy it so much so that there is the amazing reality we have do much fun and enjoyment from it ..reality is when your wife says no dear your not getting out ..I love being denied and wearing a cage is constant reminder my wife has the key .We are in our 50s and it is great having the kink in our lives love my wife soo much

borbulls1961 and MrFlashKat like this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Mostly. The reality is that We both enjoy the fact that I am locked and that she is in control sexually. I had issues with ED, plus our sex life was just...blah. Then we stumbled upon chastity 4 years ago and it's improved dramatically. I pleasure her to orgasm most nights. The ED issue is off the table, so I don't worry about it. It doesn't matter! I can't get hard or have an orgasm anyway, so it's very freeing. We have no intention of unlocking me, as long as we are both still alive.

MrFlashKat and Guest 2684 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    It has more than lived up to expectations! My madam was the one who discovered male chastity and was insistent and implementing it and making it compulsory in our bdsm/flr life, and it has made us what we are today, looking back I would not change a thing about it.

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I tend to go boots and all into something, whether thats sexual exploration or any other everyday life occurence.

I jumped into chastity much the same way, from nothing to locked 24hrs a day and I tried to coerce / manipulate my OH into joining the fantasy. She tolerated and participated sporadically, some days / weeks were better than others but when I had to cease during loctober with penis health issues, she wasn't the least bit disappointed.

The fantasy of chastity (the constant tease / denial, giving her endless pleasure while denying my own) was far different than the reality (occasional participation, her not liking the effect a cage was having on my balls making the skin tough / leathery and no real increase in her desire for sexual activity).

What did make the reality as good or better than the fantasy was the deepend connection between us, I became much more intune with daily life, more helpful around the house, more inclined to want to just be with her in her presence, hold her hand or cuddle on the couch etc.

Out of chastity, a lot of that diminished, not deliberately but without the constant awareness of my penis being bound to her, it just did.

I wouldn't say that one was better than the other, but the two certainly didn't necessarily align

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice