Erection or no erection

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Apr 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    I am an almost complete newbie in this - I have only ever spent one night locked in delicious torture... and I have a question on the way to go.

Many chastity devices, it seems, prevent you from having an erection. On the plus side, I can see that it would instil a sense of obedience and being owned but I have my doubts about it on two counts. I wonder if the frustration of having an erection that cannot be relieved is more intense than not being able to have one. I guess that is my main question to more experienced players. My big concern, also, is that I have had erectile difficulties in the past, which I know were emotionally based rather than a physical problem and I have no desire to return there. I worry that being trained not to have erections is the last thing I need.

By the way, my one night of torture was achieved simply be putting a padlock through a frenulum piercing. Unfortunately the result of that was a much larger than desired hole in my frenulum and some loss of sensation :-( I also found that masturbation has a way of being possibly in the most unlikely circumstances! I have tried a couple of tube-style devices and have found them uncomfortable to the point of agony. I am tempted by the new silicon device (name escapes me for the mo) but it looks like that would prevent erections..

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    These devices don't really "prevent" erections. You still get hard, filling the device, you're just "restrained". When you're hard in the device, it's ideally uncomfortable, but not unlivable.

I wore a CB2k and CB3k pretty extensively for a few years. I never noted that I just stopped getting hard. I did note that my night time erections eventually became less painful and intense. I think that was simply because I learned to wake more easily, and get up to go pee. lol.

mikecb

3. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I myself used cb6k for a few months and indeed that did not prevent erections. Some might say that it was also very arousing to be in tight cage.
    Now I've used the steelheart and I've noticed that it actually someway prevents the erections, my doubt is just because of the weight. This is not near as exciting and arousing feeling that I used to have.

And there has been some minor swelling around the parts, this I think is just because of the different size & positioning with the tube. Could also be very different if user would be circumsized. Maybe I just need to glue the cb6k back up, for tighter hold.

So, eventually, cb's (tube models atleast) doesn't prevent your erections fully, it can be fun or it can be pure hell, depends on your taste.

What comes on your concerns about the emotional based erection problems, I'm pretty sure that chastity as it is would not make the things worse, in it you're more horny than you normally would be. the Device you pick up is another thing, but I quess you'll find it out best by yourself, with cb-series or the birdlocked (there should be some reviews in the mall section).

Good luck and happy journey!

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    i've been in and out of the CB3000...mostly out. of course you can get hard inside of the tube. i find mildly aroused is ok, full arousal gets painful as soon as you get really long and ring and tube causes your scrotum to painfully squeeze your testes.

for me it's all about feeling the device throughout the day and knowing that you can't touch, realizing that someone has locked you up and that they have the key...the control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice