Wannabe sissy, 39

HerProperty was last seen:
Nov 8, 2018 at 10:55 PM
    1. jemima
      jemima
      thank you for like my little cage piccy
    2. HerProperty
      HerProperty
      Told the significant other that I could & would want to try heels. (She’s never seen me even dressing, though hint’s ‘been given…). I think it was kinda somekind information given/checking. If this would be ok. Luckily for me she gave green OK for me, and we had a bit more deeper discussion about cd:ing. Shoes in picture are killers (for noob atleast), so I prob. will not go through that way, instead try to start from the ground :). So, hooray, big milestone taken.
      omegastar013 likes this.
      1. HerProperty
        HerProperty
        Umm, shoes not be shown in here, so nevermind about that.
        Nov 27, 2010
      2. HerProperty
    3. HerProperty
      HerProperty
      Thanks for great support from you all (uKnow who I mean) hanging a while in chatroom, coz site is more or less down
    4. HerProperty
      HerProperty
      Had a very pleasant evening, was serving KH by being a fbunny. Nice strap-on session it was. We talked about it earlier in the week and I have been waiting for it for last 4 days. Still, resisted with the permission to cum, and is "happily" chasted again.
      1. HerProperty
        HerProperty
        Hmm, I think that I can actually make through my earlier "record" 16days. Well, let's first aim to the day and maybe after that to 21..
        Jul 17, 2010
    5. HerProperty
      HerProperty
      Served property owner well.. Asked to be denied (strange mind one has). Also some new pics of me in gallery.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 3, 1979 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    http://herkey.blogspot.com/
    Chastity devices:
    Steelworxx Steelheart, CB-6000
    Chastity resume:
    -
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice