Enuchs anyone?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MichaelAlan, Sep 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Standards of Care for the Health of Transgender and Gender Diverse People, Version 8 – Chapter 9: Eunuchs:

“CHAPTER 9 Eunuchs

Among the many people who benefit from gender-affirming medical care, those who identify as eunuchs are among the least visible. The 8th version of the Standards of Care (SOC) includes a discussion of eunuch individuals because of their unique presentation and their need for medically necessary gender-affirming care (see Chapter 2—Global Applicability, Statement 2.1).

Eunuch individuals are those assigned male at birth (AMAB) and wish to eliminate masculine physical features, masculine genitals, or genital functioning. They also include those whose testicles have been surgically removed or rendered nonfunctional by chemical or physical means and who identify as eunuch. This identity-based definition for those who embrace the term eunuch does not include others, such as men who have been treated for advanced prostate cancer and reject the designation of eunuch. We focus here on those who identify as eunuchs as part of the gender diverse umbrella.

As with other gender diverse individuals, eunuchs may also seek castration to better align their bodies with their gender identity. As such, eunuch individuals are gender nonconforming individuals who have needs requiring medically necessary gender-affirming care (Brett et al., 2007; Johnson et al., 2007; Roberts et al., 2008).

Eunuch individuals identify their gender identities in various ways. Many eunuch individuals see their status as eunuch as their distinct gender identity with no other gender or transgender affiliation. The focus of this chapter is on the treatment and care for those who identify as eunuchs. Health care professionals (HCPs) will encounter eunuchs requesting hormonal interventions, castration, or both to become eunuchs. These individuals may also benefit from a eunuch community because of the identification—with or without actual castration.

While there is a 4000-year history of eunuchs in society, the greatest wealth of information about contemporary eunuch-identified people is found within the large online peer-support community that congregates on sites such as the Eunuch Archive (www.eunuch.org), which was established in 1998. The moderators of this site attempt to maintain both medical and historical accuracy in its discussion forums, although there is certainly misinformation as well. According to the website, as of January 2022, there have been over 130,000 registered members from various parts of the world and frequently over 90% of those reading the site are “guests” rather than members. The website lists over 23,000 threads and nearly 220,000 posts. For example, two threads giving instructions for self-castration by injection of different toxins directly into the testicles have about 2,500 posts each, and each has been read well over one million times. Beginning in 2001, there have been 20 annual international gatherings of the Eunuch Archive community in Minneapolis in addition to many regional gatherings elsewhere. While the topic of castration is of interest to the great majority of people who participate in the discussions, it is a minority of the membership who seriously seek or have undergone castration. Many former Eunuch Archive members have achieved their goals and no longer participate.

Because of misconceptions and prejudice about historic eunuchs, the invisibility of contemporary eunuchs, and the social stigma that affects all gender and sexual minorities, few eunuch individuals come out publicly as eunuch and many will tell no one and will share only with like-minded people in an online community or are known as such only to close family and friends (Wassersug & Lieberman, 2010). The stereotypes of eunuchs are often highly negative (Lieberman 2018), and eunuchs may suffer the same minority stress as other stigmatized groups (Wassersug & Lieberman, 2010). Research into minority stress affecting gender diverse people should therefore include eunuchs.

Statements of Recommendations

9.1- We recommend health care professionals and other users of the standards of Care 8th guidelines should apply the recommendations in ways that meet the needs of eunuch individuals

9.2- We recommend health care professionals should consider medical intervention, surgical intervention, or both for eunuch individuals when there is a high risk that withholding treatment will cause individuals harm through self-surgery, surgery by unqualified practitioners, or unsupervised use of medications that affect hormones.

9.3- We recommend health care professionals who are assessing eunuch individuals for treatment have demonstrated competency in assessing them.

9.4- We suggest health care professionals providing care to eunuch individuals include sexuality education and counseling.”

The complete chapter can be found here:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/26895269.2022.2100644
    (Page S88)

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  2. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ho knows? It might lead (someday) to castrations on an informed consent basis.

3. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I am a eunuch, after being on hrt for 10 years. My libido was low before and now 4 months after surgery it is lower and further my thing has shrunk to unusable. My wife likes me to be at her leisure and it's nice for me not not feel I could attempt anything. We have never gotten along this well before.

HouseboyForHer and Curious40ish like this.
  4. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    it isn't that expensive, 3k at a Mexican Transgender Clinic

5. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Eunuchs In Chastity … Who Knew??

AF38452E-3F54-4F05-B4CB-3CA06CBE14C8.jpeg
    94C8DBD2-63F2-423A-8AF9-758079ADE1E2.jpeg
    F4DE2D7D-67DB-4C8A-817A-7B9BB7E5ABF2.jpeg

6. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM

I'm interested.
    How many have you got?

7. sissyjackie

sissyjackie Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Oh yes, I agree. To still have the urge but no way to releave would be such exquisite torture for a sissy sub like me

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  8. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    I am not, but would consider for the right person.

9. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Oh, yes, this is clearly optimal. Although as an engineer, mathematician, logician, and a pragmatist, I have to insist that orgasms are still possible with the right frequency of vibrations applied to the right spot along the perineum. But still, this is clearly optimal as a final and total sentence of chastity and potential denial.

Oh, the sweet, sweet suffering and service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice