Enuchs anyone?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MichaelAlan, Sep 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I would have liked to have become a eunuch about 10 years since, I researched it in detail and saw no reasons why not to become one.

I am a very happily married man, I have been her cuck husband since my early 20s and happy to be so, yet from early on surplus to her sexual needs and desires. Even she says over the years i am now more like a brother or sister to her.

The reference to sister is because she has covertly semi feminised me over many years and the only male clothes i wear are, shoes, socks, coats and shirts, even my everyday jeans are female ones and i sleep in women’s PJs and wear female shorts in summer. I own one pair of men’s jeans and a suit, just in case i need them and for work.

Two things stopped me, the first being it’s impossible to have a healthy pair of balls removed in the UK and then when i asked my cuckoldress she said NO, she didn’t want me to have them removed and loose my masculinity.

I felt this a bizarre reply as my cock is permanently encased in metal or plastic, her comment came as I was as usual collared, locked, wearing women’s knickers, matching suspenders, female jeans and with painted toe nails, having spent the day sunbathing in bikini bottoms and we had just returned from a pub. To her this is now normal attire to take your husband out wearing. Then she mentioned loss of my masculinity?

The benefits for me would have been the removal of my pent up sexual frustrations over my entire adult life, add the health benefits and with hormones if necessary and i see no downside. I also suspect she would never know unless she noticed i couldn’t wear a chastity device as id no balls to lock to.

So i see no reason why this is such a taboo subject, in a society that allows a 15 year old girl to have her young breasts removed, receive hormone treatment on the NHS, because at that time she wants to be a boy.

Yet a man in his 50s with a professional life, excellent income never had any health issues and would pay cannot have his balls removed here.

cagedsissyslave and starflyer like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    There are no health benefits. A eunuch, in the absence of supplemental hormones, is at risk of osteoporosis and other issues.

3. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Suffering from gender dysphoria is completely different from just not wanting to be horny because you engage in a consensual kink that makes you horny all the time. You can absolutely have your testicles removed in your country. I know people who have done it. They are transgender and went through the approval process.

jemima and LookButDontCum like this.
  4. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    Many thanks for the comments, i am aware that i would have to take supplements thats no issue, taking or paying for them, or the consultations.

Health wise, well, i could not get C in something i not longer had.

Your second comment is correct however part of this is all about choice isnt it. The people you mention have a choice in the UK, i do not, unless i lie and why should i have to.

However i have no intentions of getting drawn into a debate on the wider issue.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes and me and they have everthing tooked off and a Ladys pussy maked for them after.

6. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM

Surely Precious, you've not had it done. I had the impression that you are too squeamish about going under the knife.

7. sk1968

sk1968 Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    This is a fantasy that I want to keep a fantasy. The idea of having my balls and sac removed and having my penis shrink excites me sexually. I am in touch with my fem side and a semi sissy. But If I really had them removed I would no longer be horny and I am sure it would feel like a big mistake. The fantasy started because my wife teases me about removing my balls (I don't think she is serious). I researched castration and I agree with Shepardsfloc. There are no health benefits and many negative side effects.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    no not me. i am too scare to have it. but i was just saying what happen if you dose have it done.

seasoned likes this.
  9. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    There are a few blogs over at bdsmlr featuring men with no penises. I've always wondered whether they were manipulated pictures. If so, they're pretty well done - I can usually spot the fakes. I know of one man whose picture is obviously not fake - he calls himself a "nullo". There's a gay blog called "stubbed" over there which is all about perpetually horny bottoms who can't get off without a lot of help. They have a bit of their penises remaining. Some of them are clearly pros.

It's a hot fantasy to have all the sex drive and irreversibly have no way to release, and no pleasure from having and stroking an erection. I get all worked up over cages with rivets or locks filled with glue for the same reason.

I would love to experience the impending moment of no turning back, and what would go through my mind as the moment hit. But it's just a fantasy and all I can do is imagine that.

Miss Lesley and Curious40ish like this.
  10. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I’m a eunuch. Was castrated because of medical necessity. I have come to like my new status, as I can turn off or reduce my libido if I want to, and likewise turn it up again if needed.

Miss Lesley likes this.
  11. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    I have no sex drive and my little clitty is permanently limp. For me the thought of having those two ugly balls removed would be a good.

12. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I’ve been approached by men online with this fantasy who seemed to want to engagement in in sex talk about it, but the only one I ever met didn’t bring it up until after the first few dates.

When I told him about a mind-fuck scene I’d read about that invoked genital bondage and a spoon left to sit in ice water, he started stammering and sounding very nervous. He never requested a castration fantasy scene, so I’m guessing it was more of an internal musing for him.

While I’m a cheerful sadist, I’m not interested in permanently damaging toys … which I consider male genitalia to be. I adore CBT (cock and ball torment) and it’s kinda difficult to do that if they’re gone.

I have wondered if men who claim to be serious about castration have already undergone vasectomy as a test run.

M@rcellus and LukeVallentine like this.
  13. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Vasectomy I don't think is the same

14. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    No, it’s not. It is a surgical procedure on a part of the genitalia that effect’s reproductive function, likely involves some discomfort, and requires healing.

Hence, “test run.”

Junebug15 likes this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It's not even close. I was awake when I had my orchiectomy surgery under local anesthetic. Ot really only numbed the scrotum. I felt the severing of the cords to the testes and can say with no ambiguity at all that it was rhe worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. And I felt it twice. I nearly lost consciousness both times. Imagine the "kicked in the balls" feeling amplified by a thousand times.

16. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thankfully I was completely knocked out, when I had to undergo that surgery. Also the second time when they had to go in a second time because they didn’t get all the infection out together with my testicles in the first go.

17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I had an infection after my surgery, and it was pretty horrible.

18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I started dating post menopausal older and more experienced women when I got divorced. I doubt younger women would be interested now and I found them quite boring and they are very samey with the same cosmetic procedures.

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that it then. im not going to have it done. it sounds horrid.

20. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    General anesthesia would have been a completely different experience.

jemima likes this.
  21. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Not for me - but eunuch archive is an interesting read!

22. Deleted member 113358

Theres a male doctor in the Uk who meets in hotel rooms to perform orchiectomy, which actually isn't a particularly big procedure in surgical terms and can be performed with local nerve blocks. He's a fully qualified surgeon and this is his kind of thrill.
    Those seeking castration are not so rare as you might think and many submissive men are inherently psychologically submissive in a way that is detached (pardon the pun) from sexuality.

23. sk1968

sk1968 Member

Local Time:
    I saw an interview on the Daily Show last week with Cat Bohannon that made me think of this thread. Sarah Silverman was the host. The part about castration is at the end of the interview but I would recommend you watch all of it. Search on Youtube. I never heard of Cat Bohannon but I have to say I like her.

24. Yomyael

Yomyael New member

Local Time:
    Cat makes a damn good point. If castration makes a male live longer, shouldn't all good slaves aspire to become eunuchs so that they can serve their owner even longer?

Cuck247 likes this.
  25. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    The acolytes of the Anatolian Goddess Cybele were required to be castrated to serve in the temple. True devotion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice