Dram Jar Sessions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by vengash, Sep 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    How do you mitigate that feeling? When you’ve gone bonkers-fidgety with a brain full of lust? I wish there was such a thing as a hot-line to call - because, sometimes it can feel like a crisis. You’d have to have your own penis to understand - I think. It controls me and I need support. I’m sorry for whining.

2. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m laying in bed wishing for an orgasm right now. It’s a little too late to exercise as a means of taking my mind off my wee-wee. I’m erect right now and I want to touch myself - but, I’m not climbing the walls either. I guess some nights will be like this for me. Maybe I’ll try reading a book.

3. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    There should be a new rule. For every day spent in chastity you receive one cup of hot fresh coffee in bed upon waking.

4. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I got past the hump of horniness - I believe. Remaining on that rock is the trick.

5. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I just realized something. This is exactly the reason I came up with the Frustration Chair concept - to keep that fire going. It makes chastity really difficult.

6. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I was watching the video I made of myself on Aug. 18th. I'm so proud that my machine reliably makes me dribble the best ruined orgasm possible. There is no squirting or pumping - just the most unsatisfying dribble of hot cum. I wouldn't say I'm 100% drained - maybe it's somewhere around 25%. When I have a good orgasm I will expel a lot of cum. One of these days I'll have to run tests and gather statistics. But, that's another topic. Getting back to my video. Although I did enjoy my performance - it lacks restraints. I'm sitting in a chair - and that's a requirement to capture the dribbles. It just wouldn't have the same impact if I were laying horizontal and all my translucent cum gets obscured by my belly. I'm using a black metal chair - the kind that folds. The color of the chair makes a great background and sitting upright optimizes the overall look of the video. But, I need to be tied up to make this machine complete - with as many restraints as possible. Legs apart and arms out. I need to feel no escape from frustration.

So . . .

I need to consider how I could be restrained into the Frustration Chair. Bondage has always been challenging given the rather large space needed for restraining furniture. I've got my trusty gurney that I've used for over a decade - and, although it is large - the gurney is also flat making it somewhat easy to stow away. But, the chair. Hmmm. I'm not sure where to start. In an ideal situation I'd have a dedicated dungeon room with all equipment standing at attention 24/7 ready to torture my cock on a whim (anybody's whim?)

7. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Something like this is what I had in mind for the ultimate Frustration Chair. I like how the arms are wide apart.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/709299403/basic-bondage-chair-wadjustable-legs-cbt

Although, this type of chair could work - and I like how serious it looks

http://paulmauserstudios.com/products.html

H o w e v e r . . .

My bondage room is also my office in the house - so I'd need something discrete. Ideally my regular office chair could be modified in some way. The ideas aren't just coming to me right now though. Perhaps I should masturbate to clear my mind? Just kidding.

Breathe likes this.
  8. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    There has been a recent increase of SpamDom messages.

9. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #159 vengash, Sep 2, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
    So, for years I've played alone. But, if I were to play with someone then I'd do my absolute best to stay on path because I'd feel loved.

What I'm saying is that I really love masturbation - quite a lot - but, I would stop pleasurable orgasm for the right person.

10. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Recently, I joined a lock using the Chaster app. Why did I join? Well, aside from lack of a Dominant partner - I liked the creativity of this particular heyholder - who is using new subs that join her lock to determine the fate of her personal sub. It works like this. Before climbing into chastity, you first set your own time period starting with a minimum of two days to whatever time you desire - no limit. Then, once you start your chastity period, half of your time gets added to her submissive male. You can increase your time while in chastity and that will also increase her sub’s time in chastity. It’s similar to a fundraiser - where you pledge your chastity time or donate your chastity time to her sub. I really love the community aspect. Ha! Anyway, continuing with the rules. If you can pull off chastity for three days in a row then you can pick an activity for her sub - sexual or not - but no cuming. But, the catch is this - if someone joins AFTER you then half of their time is added to yours.

Now, I’ve never been a fan of chastity belts. I’ve said many times that if you really want that feeling you can just not touch yourself. The complications that come with cages doesn’t seem so realistic to me.

Notwithstanding. I’m in a cage at the moment. LOL. Mostly, I work from home and the cage only really needs to come off while exercising on my bicycle. And, although my beliefs haven’t fundamentally changed - I must say I like the prison aspect surrounding cage rituals. I have to provide two photos per day to verify that I’m still wearing the cage. I’m using those plastic lock seals each with their own serial number printed on the body of the lock. I’m sure you know the ones that I describe. The Chaster lock that I joined was originally written for a scheduled hygiene opening of fifteen minutes every two days. However, I’ve since negotiated a thirty minute period every twenty-four hours. I even offered video proof to document my daily cleaning. That sort of prison vibe would have been awesome - being monitored in such a way. But, for this heyholder, and this chastity lock, no video proof was required - and that’s fine. That’d likely be a bit too much work for the heyholder. We want to keep this fun - of course. So, I’ve got thirty minutes of hygiene cleaning every day which gives me plenty of time to take a proper shower - without stressing.

Now, I seriously doubt I’ll be transformed into a cage wearing monster any time soon - but, this experience is interesting for sure. I’ve already gained insight to Chaster. And, I see potential here - minus the cage - of course.

As a side note - while wearing a cage - I really couldn’t help but imagine a tamper proof wearable as a modern chastity cage. Instead of a metal or plastic cage - something soft, perhaps underwear, that detects tampering - basically masturbating or any sort of unauthorized fidgeting of one’s genitals. If tampering is detected the heyholder would immediately be alerted via the internet. As far as I know - that doesn’t exist.

Here's a link to the lock I'm using:
    https://chaster.app/explore/64e5c19c90c9c414013b3bce

11. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity Cages for Better Intimacy?

Perhaps wearing a chastity cage could serve as a catalyst toward intimacy. I’ve been totally locked up for three days now - and, I have to admit, despite my opinion of being against cages, there is a benefit to wearing one. I’m less fidgety with my bits. Generally, I’ve found that when I get busy I don’t have much of an issue not touching myself for several days - even a week now (that I’m old). But, my hormones, or whatever, always circle back with a vengeance. Usually, it’s during the morning - somewhat randomly these days - I’ll just wake up super horny - and then masturbate. The cage is formal. It is an immediate reminder during critical moments of what your goals are. So, instead of serving your penis - you serve a mistress. I can see how this would work.

12. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Hurry up and wait.

I’m four days into being locked up inside a cage. Assuming that no extra time will be added to my chastity period I will be out after a total of seven days. The system is fairly secure - with checkins twice a day to make sure my lock is on and lock seal displays the correct numbers.

I feel so much like a prisoner - just waiting and waiting for something to happen. And, all the lack of attention gives way to an odd impulse of wanting to ask for more time - as a means of gaining some attention.

This is a different feeling for sure. In the past I’ve abided by the honor system and therefore never needed a cage. And, I always had the option to touch myself whenever I wanted to - or even edge - even if in frustration. The only reason I got a cage was for ‘cool down’ periods. If edging became too intense and an accident was nearing that’s when I’d put on my cock cage for an hour or so - to calm down and get soft again. But, I always had the key to my cage. My situation is a bit different today. I have these serialized lock/seals locking my cage - and I need to provide two verification photos per day to ‘prove’ I haven’t escaped my cage. It sounds hot - I know - but, not when you’re the one locked down.

I don’t need a cage though. If I ever got into a relationship with a dominant partner then I would do exactly as she asked me to. So, if she says I can’t lay a finger on my penis I would be sure to follow those instructions exactly as laid out. But, honestly, I miss just the simple act of fondling my penis or the feeling of my underwear covering my genitals. It’s a lovely feeling - really. Instead, I’m dripping inside a rigid cage. I had to add a condom over my cage to collect all the goo.

13. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Currently, I should be out of my chastity cage on September 8, 2023 at 6:30AM. However, other factors could extend the date - such as failure to check in - or if another person joins the same Chaster chastity lock - then I’ll receive half of their time. In the latter case I don’t think it’s likely I would receive much in the way of added time - since the initial duration is only two days - and, therefore, I’d get an extra day added. But, you never really know - the user can add time to their lock - so if they go nutso and add three months - then I’d get half of that added to my lock. I know, I sound like a wimp here. It isn’t so much the amount of time - but wearing a fucking cage! Yeah, that’s one way to keep me honest - but, unnecessary.

Now, if I had someone in my life that specifically asked me to stop masturbating and/or asked me to stop touching my penis in any pleasurable way - no stroking or edging - then I would just do that for them. Because - I like the feeling of pleasing. And, there is an upshot - orgasms are temporary - but, horny is forever. :)

I got this. It’s like riding a bike - the first 20 miles seem daunting - but, after that routine.

Now, I would say the other benefit to chastity is that your house gets cleaner - but, I’m already a tidy person to begin with. However, if my house were messy I feel like all my sexual energy would easily go into cleaning the house. I know that I am riding my bike a lot these days.

This is the lock I'm using. If you want to add time to my lock - then join.

https://chaster.app/explore/64e5c19c90c9c414013b3bce

[​IMG]

14. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    My balls are aching today. The pain is triggering an old memory. Back in the year 2000 I ordered a CB-2000 chastity cage. It was one of the early chastity cage designs. When I received the CB-2000 in the mail - I brought it with me to my job - then put it on in the bathroom right before leaving work that evening. I left the keys in my office and subsequently spent the night with the CB-2000 on. This led to interrupted sleep due to the discomfort. It was then, back in 2000, that I decided I didn’t need a chastity cage. I sold it on Craig’s List along with my bondage restraints. As a side note - I’ve gone through multiple cycles of purging in my life. I’ll write about that in a separate post.

As I have mentioned in a previous post - I bought The Curve to be used for cool down periods - with the intention of temporarily putting the cage on whenever I felt an accident would occur otherwise. The use-case tends to be when I’d edge myself for too long.

The Curve is much larger and therefore quite a bit more comfortable when it comes to nightly erections. Initially, I thought it would be really erotic to use the cage as it was designed for - denying access to your own genitals. That’s why I joined Chaster and used one of the locks. I’ll be honest - my fetishes were the initial motivating factor in deciding to wear the cage for a few days continuously - minus cleanings.

However, six days into it - with zero stimulation - and with achy balls - I’m finding myself reflecting a lot - on how I’d feed my fetishes. It always led to a big orgasmic finale at the end. Well, nearly always. Sometimes I’d settle for a ruined orgasm. But, you get the idea. This is a solo act however - leaving no room for anyone else. As I continue to sit in a cage during this experiment I’m realizing I’m not so jittery. So, maybe there is a benefit after all to wearing a cage - since the cage has made me a lot more calmer. It’s because I’m not edging constantly. My cage helps me avoid that feedback loop and I’m not clawing at the ceiling anymore.

I still feel that I don’t need a cage. And, I’m only keeping the cage on during this chastity period to satisfy the implied agreement between the keyholder and myself through Chaster. I consider my cage to be like training wheels. I’m curious too. Where will this take me?

15. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
  16. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Quick Update

In less than twenty hours I’ll be free from my Chaster cage. But, there’s a catch. According to the rules - if someone joins the same lock I’ll get half of their time. But, there’s another, destiny altering, possibility. Last night I sent an email to the keyholder, who has full control over my Chaster lock, asking to increase my time. Asking for more time is a bit of a thrill for me since I don’t know how much time will be added. She is gentle though. I’ve asked two times before - and received two days and three days and twelve hours respectively.

So, when I woke up this morning I had expected to see time added - quite possibly more than three days added. It’s a funny feeling - both wanting and dreading added time.

Up until now, today, she has been very regular in updating her boy’s Chaster status - so the rest of us can see progress. Remember, for every two days I serve he gets one day. I really do like that creativity. However, she’s missing in action this morning. She probably needs a Domme Break. But, here’s the thing - if she logs in and sees my email during the next nineteen hours (roughly) then I’ll get a time increase - otherwise I’m free. Free! F R E E !

17. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Trapped!

I was mere hours away from freedom when she added an additional five days to my release date. My new release date is September 13, 2023 at 6:11AM. By that date I will have served twelve days inside a cage - minus the cleanings.

In an email she added, “You should be careful, the more you ask, the harder I go ;)

That really got me aroused. Reading that line made my cage tighter. I have no idea why being told I’m locked up for a longer period would sexually excite me - but it does. I guess it’s all about knowing someone else is in control over your genitals - your orgasms.

I’ve been locked up for one week (as of 9/7) so the additional five days echos in my head.

Five whole days (plus) of doing nothing. Five whole days feeling my throbbing penis trapped inside a plastic cage. Five whole days peeing sitting down. Five whole days of providing two verification photos per day - thereby proving my dick is caged. Five whole days yearning for penile stimulation - of any kind. Five whole days of an unemployed penis.

So, the waiting continues.

Now, I’m having foolish thoughts. I want to ask for something - an activity involving my penis. Really, almost any activity might do. Of course I want an orgasm, but perhaps I could ask for a 30 minute edging session? I want to ask really bad. But, I don’t want to say the wrong thing either. I’m leaking inside my cage. I had to use another condom over my cage so that my pants don’t get wet from all the penis drooling. Like I said in a previous post - this sounds really, really, hot until you’re locked up with zero penile activities - other than what’s in your brain.

I’d give anything to fuck unabated right now.

18. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #168 vengash, Sep 8, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2023
    Fighting Fetishes

I woke up this morning feeling my cage tight against my straining penis. My first compulsion was to touch myself as I rolled over in bed. And, as my hand made its way between my legs I felt the hard plastic encasing my squished cock. I paused for a moment and then then began stroking my cage - and imagined how it would feel in the moment - during the early morning - as I had done many times before. Morning has always been my favorite time to masturbate. I could feel the swelling as my stroking motions increased. I envisioned myself gasping from orgasmic pleasure with each stroke. Those thoughts triggered precum leaking. Such a waste I thought to myself. I was ready to go.

The plastic barrier separating my hand and penis are mere millimeters thick - yet, that’s too thick for any personal enjoyment. I gave up. The reality set in as I became fully awake. So, I got out of bed and took the necessary verification photo of my caged cock and submitted that to the Chaster app - to await approval from my Keyholder. That’s when I saw she was online. I asked if it was okay to talk about myself - and she said okay.

I began to ramble on about being “fidgety” - stopping just short of outright asking if I could cum, edge or stroke - although my intentions to ask for a favor were likely obvious I think. Then, instead of begging I asked to pinch off my time allowed for hygiene openings - to which she happily agreed. Initially, I was allowed a thirty minute cleaning time every day - now I get fifteen minutes every two days. Given my arousal state - I thought this may be the best approach. Outright denial - no teasing or encouraging the behavior.

Well, I wouldn’t say that normal masturbation is a fetish and I wouldn’t be so quick to say that a fetish is bad. What is bad is the solo-self-indulgent aspect of a fetish. My lesson of the day was roughly this: I woke up real horny - but, could do little to relieve myself - then began walking down a self-serving path - nearly pestering my Keyholder. Luckily, I had enough sense to stop that behavior.

19. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve recently sized down from The Curve to the CB-3000 and have worn this for almost two days now. I was concerned over comfort, but find the CB-3000 fine - despite filling it up. I’m still in the Chaster lock with an expected release date of September 13, 2023 at 6:11AM. Someone did join after me and that means every day they serve I get twelve hours. However, it isn’t clear if that person is still in the lock or was removed for some reason. Oh well.

I’ve had a number of intensely horny moments and then some doubts about my ability to continue - but, I’ve kept the cage on. I feel that I really want this even though I tend to climb the ceiling at times. Wearing the cage 24/7 and sending verification proof photos twice a day is a reminder of my overall goals. That’s what I want to keep in mind - when I lose my mind to horniness.

Yesterday I found myself straddling my pillow - missing the past. I have something known as the Fat Boy penis sheath and I used it like a Fleshlight - only it is totally soft. When the mood struck I’d stick the Fat Boy between a couple of pillows and fuck away. Fun times! I was miles short of this last night - but, that didn’t stop me from lightly humping my pillows and becoming aware of the cage blocking my cock.

In other news - I up’d the ante by further restricting my hygiene openings. I now get ten minutes to clean up every three days. I have spent three days in The Curve already - but not the CB-3000. As of this writing I’ve been locked in the CB-3000 for a day and a half. I’m slightly worried that three days in the CB-3000 will become a problem - but, feel I could easily request a tweak to my Chaster app if need be. I hate to say this - but I’m more concerned I’ll begin stroking with the cage off. When I started this chastity session I could remove the cage once a day for thirty minutes - perfect for taking showers. But, as the days grind on I’ve gotten a bit weird with being so horny - like pointing the removable shower head at my erect penis for pleasure. It always starts this way with me - I convince myself that a little pleasure will hurt nothing - then something else happens. Hence, the request for more security.

20. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    True Frustration

I woke up around 2:30 AM horny as fuck - and caged. First, I tried to ignore it. Then, I took my underwear and blankets off and laid on my back - bobbing my cage up and down into the open air - hoping for pleasure. I really felt nothing other than the weight of the cage. After that I got on all fours with a pillow beneath me and ‘air’ fucked it - meaning I didn’t press my penis cage into my pillow at all. I didn’t want any precum dribbles getting all over my pillow - and I’m kind of achy down there anyway. I remember breathing heavily as I was air humping away. After all that I got out of bed and sent my Keyholder this email:

I hope you don’t mind this email. Consider the following a journal entry - and not necessarily a request from me. I woke myself up feeling my cock struggling to break free - a raging hard-on suppressed by the cage during the night. If there is something I could wish for - or ask for - is time with my penis uncaged. The analogy would be visitation rights for good behavior while in prison. I would cherish 15 to 30 minutes alone with my fully erect penis - stroking it even - but not cuming. And, even if I couldn’t touch myself during visitation - just having an unrestrained erection for a small amount of time would be grand. For security - video could be generated. Then, when visitation is over - back into the cage for long days.

So, now I’m a little disappointed with myself by blurring the lines here in asking for favors - potentially pestering my Keyholder - but it was 3 AM and my judgement was a bit off during that moment. Hopefully, I haven’t become annoying. I would never want that. That aside, I really love my idea of earned “visitation rights” to your penis for good behavior. I honestly believe this can make for an excellent negotiation card.

21. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    A Case for Caging - Not Cagey

I have nothing but respect for all those men using chastity cages 24/7 - especially those men who remain locked for a month or more. I’ve only made it ten days and find wearing a cage a constant distraction. The cage makes you so aware of being locked up day and night.

This is in contrast to not wearing a cage - when it is possible to totally forget about your penis altogether. The best case scenario for me is keeping busy - usually with outside obligations and exercising - and in this case no cage is necessary. I’m just pointing out that wearing a cage over my cock for days or weeks is a continual reminder of my circumstances - whereas I can forget about my penis while keeping busy without a cock cage. But, with a cage on anytime I get an erection I will immediately feel, and know, I’m locked inside a cage - which leads to thinking about my Keyholder and so on. It’s kind of degrading when you think about it - like being a prisoner serving a sentence. If you’re in jail you always know. If you’re under house arrest it may be easy to forget you’re serving time.

So, I’m at day ten today - ten days locked in my CB-X cage. It’s been quite an experience and I have learned a few things about myself. I’d say the cage is best during weak moments - such as the case last night - when I wanted to fuck something - and without a cage I would have surely stroked myself - if not had a full blown orgasm. I just have trouble whenever I am free to stroke my penis. I’ve done it one-thousand times before. I start off with the intention of edging - but then some sort of accident eventually occurs. If I edge for too long I’ll just give in to an orgasm at some point. That didn’t happen last night - all thanks to my cage.

Wearing a cock cage might be an arduous re-conditioning process for me - but, it did prevent an orgasm last night. So, there’s that.

22. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    About My Keyholder

When I talk about “my Keyholder” it is understood that she is not my official Domme. I mean, of course, I would be happy to entertain the idea - but, my involvement has everything to do with her sub and not me has her sub - even though, technically, I am - simply because I’ve joined the Chaster lock. I view the whole process as preparation or training - so that I can be officially owned by someone in the future. Well, that is - if I can hack being a real submissive.

23. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #173 vengash, Sep 10, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    Choice of Underwear While Caged

Old School Boxers are the best - I’m finding. Normally, I wear thongs and bikini underwear made for men. I’ve always enjoyed the feel of the fabric upon my genitals (something I miss dearly). However, I don’t want to damage my thongs due to the harsh bulge of the cage. Some of my underwear costs around $25 to $30 a pair. But, also, I need a lot of extra space. I’m fairly certain a wearer of this type of chastity device will understand. Basically, tight underwear will compress my caged cock and that’s uncomfortable - even painful at times. Walking around bottomless or naked is the most comfortable I can get while in a cage - but, obviously not practical. I have a bunch of boxers from my college years. I never tossed them. And, lucky for me, these seem perfect for the situation. My cage can peer through the large fly opening. Boxers fit loose. I can walk around the house wearing a T-shirt and boxers. This is nice. I can’t wear tight jeans though - or any jeans that I currently own. I have to wear corporate attire - Dockers work - which are khaki type pants.

I’m curious to know what other men wear when caged.

24. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Around 10PM I exercised my opportunity to open my cage for a cleaning. I had 10 minutes max. That wasn't enough time to clean AND shave myself. So, I just did the bare minimum - cleaning my dick and cock cage - then I got myself back into the cage without shaving. I wanted to be sure to provide my verification photo immediately following the cleaning - which I did. But, man - this sucks. Now I have to wait three days before I can remove the cage for cleaning. I'll try to be more prepared next time so that I can clean my cock, my cage AND shave. I really prefer to be shaved clean at all times.

25. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #175 vengash, Sep 11, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
    Fun Fetish Free-For-All? No.

I slept better last night - although I did wake briefly due to an erection. These chastity cages are tortuous devices for sure. I’m mentally placing these things on the list of punishment instruments. Not to be confused with funishments. Wearing a chastity cage has nothing to do with fun, or fetishes. There is no fun fetish free-for-all here. It’s a whole lot of time with no penile activity - aside from constant verification photos and general discomfort day-in and day-out. Oh, yeah, and those periodic horny episodes I continue to get. I think that kind of goes without having to say it though. Getting horny in a cage is the worst - not so much because I’m climbing the walls - but the stupid things I end up doing when desperate. So, why do I do it? (not the stupid things - the chastity part) Pride maybe. I’ve set goals. The agreement made on Chaster. I need to know if this is really for me or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice