Dram Jar Sessions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by vengash, Sep 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Okay, so, I’ve impulsively jumped into a solo game involving chastity, edging and pain. I’m making up the rules as I go along - a sort of a test run. Also, I’m posting this blog as a way to hold myself accountable. My last orgasm was on Monday, September 6th, 2021. In the past I’d start a game, fail at some point, and end up masturbating until I have an amazing orgasm. It’s all that edging over time that get’s me incredibly worked up. It’s easy to have an orgasm when there’s no one to disappoint. Right? So, perhaps, by posting a blog I’ll be better motivated to stay on path.

The basic game goes like this:

You get to have a full, normal, orgasm any way that you like, but only after filling a tiny dram jar with pure, perfectly clear, precum. Although the jar is tiny - it will take multiple sessions (days) to completely fill the jar. I’ve made an initial estimate that it would take about ten thirty minute sessions to fill the jar to the top. That’s about five hours of edging. Five hours of pure frustration. But, that’s only if you haven’t faltered during the extraction process. It’s more likely at some point the precum will be tainted with a milky color. In that case you must empty the jar and start over. Read on for more details about this fun game.

Details of the game:

Every day a 30 minute edging session must take place - get a countdown timer for this. It’s okay to use visual stimuli and a vibrator to coax his precum out. Ideally, some system of self-bondage would be best during these sessions. A man’s hand and cock should never be unrestrained simultaneously. ;) But, for now, just lay on your back, and place a small saucer dish onto his belly where the tip of his erect penis is located. The dish will be used to collect his discharge for that session.

When the 30 minutes are up, stop the session and then collect all of the precum from the dish and transfer it to the jar using a 1ml pipette. Then, inspect the precum for purity. If the precum isn’t clear then forfeit the entire contents of the jar and start over again.

About Adulterated precum

There are two ways that a small amount of white cum will get out during a 30 minute session. This is how that can happen:

• Scenario one - While edging the sub secretes an extremely small amount of cum along with his oozing precum, but is totally unaware of this. Basically, the sub experienced none of the orgasm type responses. The sub just does not ‘feel it’. For this case simply empty the dram jar and start the sessions from the beginning with no added punishment.

• Scenario two - This is the more serious of the two. In this scenario the amount of cum expelled is typically a good sized blob, about the size of a pea accompanied with subtle signs of orgasmic pleasure. However, this isn’t a full orgasm and the amount of cum isn’t anywhere near that of a complete orgasm (no shooting of cum). Instead of shooting the sub will quickly dribble. The sub definitely feels this.

For scenario two, the session must immediately stop with swift punishment to follow. The entire cock shall be coated with Icy Hot for a period of 15 minutes plus whatever was left on the 30 minute timer. So, for example, if there was 5 minutes left on the timer then the Icy Hot torture would last 20 minutes. After punishment is over clean his cock with soap and water then dry. His cock will continue to hurt for a while, but it'll go away eventually. After this punishment is complete there will be absolutely no touching, stroking, fiddling with his penis for 48 hours. Complete sensory deprivation is an absolute must. Frustration will be highest at this point and he will do anything to get at his penis. A good cock cage is recommended for this 48 hour session. Since most cock cages can be defeated and depending on how trustworthy the sub is, restraining his hands and ankles to his bedposts while he sleeps may be needed to enforce the no touching period.

Other rules

Multiple 30 minute sessions per day are allowed. So, if he has completed and passed a 30 minute session he is welcome to begin a second 30 minute session on that same day. Most people are too busy with their jobs and whatnot to engage this heavily - but, at the same time, all those frustrating sessions work against him. The urge to take on multiple 30 minute sessions will gnaw at him. He won’t be able to resist doing this despite how risky it will be. All of the hours of looking at images while stimulated continuously without any orgasm will greatly increase the chances of an accident - and punishment to follow.

Evil Variation

With the above option in mind - placing a minimum requirement on how much precum he must expel per day will turn the game into a bit of a torture session - that will likely increase his chastity period and/or adding painful punishment.

Journal

A requirement to blog about how he feels during a session could be beneficial. As his desperation grows and he gets evermore squirmy - inevitably more information can be gathered. The information collected could help with optimizing the game. Perhaps, having him include details about what turned him on during his sessions could uncover his sexuality. This information could then be validated by comparing the results of the session he is writing about.

2. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Alrighty, I've ordered "The Curve" directly from the CB-X website. I need something easy to slip into during cool down periods.

Basically after long periods of edging, I get an overwhelming urge to stroke - or worse, fuck my cock-sheath. It's always the same scenario - I lie to myself by saying that I'll just give my cock a few strokes and then stop before I cum/orgasm. And, although this might work for a time - the odds are far more likely that an accident will occur - or even worse, willful orgasm.

I can't convey how strong the urge gets during these moments - a lot has to do with how powerful an orgasm becomes after many hours of foreplay.

So, I'm hoping a decent cage can get me past those moments.

Lancerexford and Outtoftime99 like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    sounds a bit complicated to me but good luck with it. Hope it works for you.

4. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm afraid to start this game. Also, there are issues with the Hitachi vibrator abrading my skin to the point of bleeding. Sorry for the gross account. I could try skipping use of any vibrator - and simply drool into the dish - obviously this would take far longer to fill the jar. Accidents would be impossible though - but, no risks takes the fun out of the game.

5. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    The Curve arrived today. Finally, something that actually fits reasonably well. So, I'm a bit afraid of commitment - especially since I've been rather pervy for the past week and doing the deed every other day - including a wild moment last night fucking my cock sheath (on 9/14). Perhaps the Curve will help me to behave? Obviously, anything like this can be defeated and I've never been a huge fan of chastity belts to begin with - but, the cage can be a reminder of overall goals during lust intoxicated moments. The original idea of using The Curve was to use it as a place to put myself for a couple of hours after precum extraction (or edging). Frustration levels skyrocket during sessions. I want it real bad after 30 minutes of laying on my back, rock hard, looking at bikini photos and dribbling/collecting precum. We'll see how far I get.

Bike224397 likes this.
  6. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I had my first 30 minute session this morning. It was around 7:30AM. For me, morning has always been a great time to ‘be in the mood.’ It was no different this morning. The procedure was pleasurable, but uneventful. The session did not end with me climbing the walls needing more - therefore there was no need to employ the use of my chastity cage to cool down. Yet, at the same time I’ve been careful today. When I took a shower I did not use the water jets to purposely excite myself - I just washed like it was any other day, dried off and got dressed. I tried not to look at anything that might stir things up. Maybe I’m being careful today because as time moves on it will not take much to cause the pot to boil over.

• Last Orgasm: 9/14/2021
    • Session 01 date: 9/16/2021
    • Session time: 30 min.
    • Cumulative time: 30 min.
    • Mass produced: 1g
    • Cumulative Mass: 1g
    • Full Ratio: 6mm/60mm

[​IMG]

7. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    7 A.M. - There is something about the early morning, when you first wake up, feeling your firm cock beneath a skimpy, silky, g-string - that makes all of this quite fun. Actually, when I woke up at 7AM I briefly considered nixing the planned morning session in favor of a session sometime later in the day. However, the convenience of already being undressed and in a medium-hard state made it convenient to proceed - and all it took was the slightest convincing. So, it was on.

I got the collection dish, vibrator and a motivational video of a young attractive female in her yoga pants stretching. Surprisingly, the 30 minute session produced a decent amount of moaning despite my somewhat apathetic position just minutes before.

While the buzzing from the Hitachi provided a continual stimulation suffice for precum generation - yet not enough for an ejaculation - I had those thoughts again. Thoughts of punishment, incarceration, enforced chastity, and CBT. I had thoughts of myself in bondage as I endured frustration, physical pain and embarrassment over my sexuality put on display. It’s a deep fantasy that, on a rare occasion, makes it to the surface of the real world - usually embodied as a documented self-bondage exhibition. If you know of me - then you’ve seen me before.

So, as I lay there getting stimulated and drooling into the dish I imagined I was in a prison. A prison where I was prevented any access to my cock and made to undergo daily frustration sessions. And, possible painful punishment as deemed appropriate by those who incarcerated me. I imagined I was there because of my crimes, of having lustful thoughts and desires. Punishment for unauthorized erections, unauthorized emission of seminal fluids, desire for orgasm and desire for sexual intercourse. And, of course, punishment for my penchant for using erotic images of pretty young women strutting in their bikinis.

There is a confessional aspect in all of this as well. In a twisted way, the more I can mentally get myself to excrete more precum - the more I give away my lustful desires - a sort of roundabout confessing of my sins. It’s twisted like a Kafka book. I’m punished for my desires, yet I need to express those same desires to gain my freedom. So, I confessed. Everything I wanted to do to her was coming to the surface - out into the open. And with each of these thoughts more precum oozed out of my imprisoned cock. While at the same time I’m reminded of why I’m being punished. The circle continues.

The next 30 minutes I focused upon the video of that gorgeous young doll of a woman in her yoga pants. I thought about penetrating her. I thought of my penis sliding inside her. And, with each violating erotic thought, another moan accompanied by a droplet of precum made its way out of the tip of my penis - inching me closer to freedom as I reveal my desires.

After the session was over I laid in bed for a while waiting for my cock to shrink. I get a wee bit more precum if I wait for things to shrink. This was a good session - and I did not lose control - therefore the emergency cock cage was not needed today either.

I know it’s only been a short time - but it’s worth mentioning that I haven’t touch my penis for the purpose of pleasure (stroking) since I began my chastity session on 9/14. Things get tough for me when I want to double dip. That is, when I complete a session and then decide to reach down for a bit of fondling before wrapping the session up. Usually, in that scenario, the images are still up, I’m still dribbling hard - and it’s all-to-easy to touch my slick, tight, hard cock. I’ll try not to go there. This is primarily why I got the cock cage - to help me get past these moments.

• Session 02 date: 9/17/2021
    • Cumulative time: 1 hour.
    • Cumulative Mass: 2g
    • Full Ratio: 10mm/60mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I had to put on my emergency chastity cage today. I’m liking that term, “emergency.” As indicated, I was headed for a problem during the mid afternoon that required intervention. But, here’s the thing. While in the cage I was leaky as hell - while working remotely at the computer. I didn’t really want my underwear or pants to get messy so I took off my pants and grabbed a saucer dish, placing it on the chair such that the tip of my cock cage was in the dish. Truth be told - I was looking at the same yoga girl video that I used earlier this morning - and that’s what triggered things. Anyway, eventually I calmed down. I’m glad I didn’t go to the dark side by fondling my genitalia. I’m glad I had the sense to slap that cock cage on for a couple of hours. After the storm passed I took the cage off to put it away. It was then that I noticed that I had leaked quite a bit of precum through the cage and into the saucer. It was definitely enough that this could have counted as a session. But, this wasn’t a session so I’m tossing this precum out (as much as that pains me). It will not count toward my freedom.

9. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    • Session 03 date: 9/18/2021
    • Cumulative time: 1 hour, 30 min.
    • Cumulative Mass: 3g
    • Full Ratio: 15mm/60mm

10. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    • Session 04 date: 9/19/2021
    • Cumulative time: 2 hour, 0 min.
    • Cumulative Mass: 4g
    • Full Ratio: 17mm/60mm
    [​IMG]

11. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Okay, things got a bit out of hand tonight. I was in bed around midnight when I began fondling myself. At first I was just lightly touching here and there - nothing serious - but then I took my underwear off and stroked a little. Even that wasn’t so egregious. It was when I grabbed my cock sheath, added a bit of lube and began fucking it while watching a video of a woman stretching in her yoga pants. Luckily, this didn’t go on for long and I was able to stop myself in time - and then I quickly got the chastity cage to lock my cock down. That was a close one.

Honestly, I’m getting a bit conflicted. The game I made up is totally designed to keep me aroused for long periods - including looking at erotica images and indulging in sexual fantasies. Maybe I’m just tired from not sleeping - but where is all this going exactly?

The thing is - I’m WAY less pervy when not in “chastity” (at least the game I made up anyway). If I don’t play any of these games I might masturbate every one to two weeks or something like that. And the act will usually be rather quick. But, these games hijack my mind.

12. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Today's 5th (perv) session was during the evening after supper. Have I gotten too excited? Should this be forfeited for lack of clarity? If you won't tell - I won't tell.
    • Session 05 date: 9/20/2021
    • Cumulative time: 2 hour, 30 min.
    • Cumulative Mass: 5g
    • Full Ratio: 23mm/60mm
    [​IMG]

13. Guest 7283

Guest 7283 New member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Yep definitely let out some cum.. time to start over lol

14. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Here, take these bags of money. You never saw anything.

15. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve swung through a range of emotions this morning. On my mind since yesterday was the fact that I forfeited all contents of the dram jar due to contamination. Honestly though - yesterday, after realizing that session 5 wasn’t crystal clear - due to a few pin-head sized drops of white fluid - I wanted to let it slide. I really felt that the infraction was minuscule. Looking at the photo showing the results of session 5 - I’d say it’s nearly undetectable that there’s any cum in the vial. So, this left me with feelings of - why forfeit this? It’s not fair. After all the work I put into this? However, by morning I was resolved to staying on course. I mean, I put in so much effort to create the rules of the game and follow through daily. Why stop now?

So, about today: This morning I began from the beginning - Session 1. I had a very strong feeling of frustration at that moment before and during the session. The psychological impact was more than expected - stemming from the knowledge that I had forfeited all previous sessions and putting my orgasm further out to some unknown point in time. I was near the midpoint of filling that jar after all. I couldn’t let go of how I spent so much time filling it. It ate at me that I spent 2.5 hours of frustration that wouldn't be counted toward an orgasm.

Two minutes into the session I was wicked horny. Once the images were up, the vibrator was doing its work I was in a struggle - and feeling desperate. It was both mental and physical as I lay flat wishing with every fiber that I could shoot a hot, white, ropy stream of cum into the air along side the most pleasing sound of joyful toe curling screams. I felt like an animal - trapped.

Spoiler alert. Then it happened. About 10 minutes into the session I felt it. No, I hadn’t orgasmed - but, it wasn’t the slow drip of precum either. I knew I had expelled something else - yet I was in denial over what just happened. I absolutely felt something though. The mind-fuck I put myself through clouded my judgment. I didn’t stop the session. I continued until the 30 minute time was up.

Anyone catch that? (dom grooming)

Feeling defeated - twice now - my plan was to discard all pre-jisms and post a simple text to CM about my failures and next steps for atonement. However, after I had cleaned up, put all my perverted toys away, made myself coffee and cleaned the kitchen - I changed my mind. I decided to document the events as transparently as possible - in the name of providing useful data.

So, here are the two vials side-by-side (pictures below). On the left was forfeited on 9/20 and on the right was the result of today’s (9/21) redo session 1.

Observations
    1. The amount of fluid produced today is dramatically more for a single session: 4g produced today whereas normally 1g is produced in a session.
    2. The color difference is stark - undeniably cloudy
    3. The comparison provides an excellent example of the two scenarios of adulterated precum.

Statistics

Dram Sessions: A
    reason: micro amounts of cum
    punishment: start session from beginning
    punishment Status: completed

Dram Sessions: B
    reason: partial cumming during session
    restitution: 35 minutes of Icy Hot, 48 hours of zero simulation or touching, and start the session from the beginning
    punishment Status: Not met

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are investing a lot of time with this. Sounds like you need a healthy hobby!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  17. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Jessica, it is nice to meet you. Perhaps you can help me out. Can you point out where I reached out for advice on my lifestyle?

Thanks!

Breathe likes this.
  18. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m not exactly looking forward to a painful CBT session to make up for my fuckups. I think it’s time to switch it up a bit. How’s about I find another cock to inflict pain upon in place of my cock? Does that sound good? You’d have to be restrained, rock hard, and withstand Icy Hot all over your shaft for 25 minutes while I stroke you - to force you to stay hard. I guarantee you won’t like it. The pain will probably bring tears to your eyes. I’ll let you watch whatever images get you off to help you deal with the genitorture. I’m generous that way.

19. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m disappointed that no one was willing to submit their cock in place of mine. My only regret was not thinking of this idea sooner and putting the word out there - next time. So, to continue the game, this morning I went through 25 excruciatingly painful minutes of Icy Hot applied to my shaft. I used my automated bondage board (affectionately known as “The Machine” or “Rachel’s Punishment Pussy”). The restraints are on a timer - and I really cannot escape once I’m locked in. First thing I did was get myself nice and hard - then I applied the Icy Hot. You’ve got a good minute before every nerve along your dick is on fire. Now, insofar as esthetics go - I would have preferred to have remain hard during the entire punishment ordeal. It just looks better if a cock is hard - compared to a nasty shriveled up and wrinkled one. However, being a soloist in the context of today’s session, it simply wasn’t possible to keep a hardon. Once that burning begins it’s kind of bad for a while - but eventually it feels cool and after that point it isn’t that bad at all. I can’t say I had fantasies running through my head, or that I was even aroused by the images - placed there to help keep me focused. It was, after all, a punishment session. Rachel has always liked these sessions because the idea is to reprogram my hardwired brain to associate my erotica with physical pain - hence, pain being a purifier.

20. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm performing today. I spent the last two days preparing. Real life aside, last light I stumbled upon a keyholder offering free services for those that purchase something called a Cellmate. After looking this up and finding out that it's an electronic chastity cage that can be locked or opened from anywhere using an app - I got curious. I liked the part where the caged man can ask to be unlocked from his cage by sending a request through the app to the keyholder. Upon receiving the request the keyholder can grant or deny access. oohhh... so, so erotic. I had to masturbate to that thought.

21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think it sounds like he does have a healthy hobby. If he has the time, what's not to like?

I can think of many other activities bordering this lifestyle that are decidedly less healthy than what's being described here.

22. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I've lost my penis again.

So, yeah, this is what happens with me - I get absorbed with work and music - then forget I even have a penis. I can't say I was like this during the college years. Back then I lived in dorms and - basically - all of us sharing rooms had tacit masturbation schedules. For me I'd wait for my roommate to leave for a class - wait 30 minutes (just in case he came dashing back in to get a forgotten item) - then whip out old Johnny to quickly rub one out. Fuck, this is laughable now - but, the urge really WAS that bad back then. Coupled with a general lack of privacy it led to odd hormonal coping mechanisms. lol

Reflecting on the above perv sessions I can definitely awake the monster - it just takes regular coaxing - and I'm there - thinking about my penis nonstop throughout the day and night.

23. ironicbreeze

ironicbreeze New member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Can you cum when you're in the machine, or is it just about the pain? If it does make you cum, have you ever had to stay in it through multiple orgasms?

24. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #24 vengash, Oct 5, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    It's about the punishment - and living out a fantasy in my brain.

I had a few interesting experiences back in 2017 when I went full-on psycho with magnetic locks that forced me to suffer through 30 minutes sessions (that came just short of an extremely embarrassing emergency moment involving police/fire/ambulance-medics - such as this, for example: ).

Yeah, anyway, typically, I'd refrain from masturbating for a time (probably about a week), get into the machine, and within one or two minutes The Machine would force an involuntarily squirt (cum) - however, the magnetic locks were on a 30 minute timer. After my fun was over (when I squirted) the electricity would continue for an agonizing 28 or so minutes - as I waited for those magnetic locks to let me loose. Yes, it's painful.

On one occasion I nearly came twice. I believe Rachel S witnessed that.

When I hit the old folks home and my penis finally falls clean off - I'm sure that'll bring a quiet smile to my face as I reminisce the glory years of Rachel S and The Machine.

25. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    #25 vengash, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Rachel S made me add this at some point (probably around 2016). This is definitely where my fetishes ended - came to a hard stop - and where I felt nauseated. Anything anal makes me sick and I find it disgusting in general. Not only that, being tied to this board with that thing penetrating me in the painful way that it did was anything but a pleasurable experience. Even the pain aspect wasn't a lure for me. I did it for Rachel as she seemed to get off on this.

A long, long time after the messy ordeal was over - and there was enough separation between the mental/physical trauma and my perv sensibilities - I found, I could, at least, appreciate the eroticism - in concept anyway. But, really, I can only appreciate this if it has nothing to do with me physically. That is, I'd find it erotic to impale someone else on this nasty and revolting thing - but, not for me. I only did this once - and just for Rachel. I think she knew that at the time.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice