Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Thank You, Miss D. Dolly has definitely struck out so far on the niplettes. Dolly read some reviews--most seemed positive, but they also talked about how painful they were! Dollyanne will have to figure out a way to order them online.

Yes, this sounds right. Dolly thinks distance = velocity x time. So, man-sperm would shoot out like a bullet with an explosive force behind it, then fall downward with the force of gravity. Spurts would come approximately every 0.8 seconds with distance being a function of the level of excitement. If a contest were held, a dollyanne meter could be continually moved to the maximum point to determine the winner based on the number of spurts that hit or exceeded the target. Perhaps accuracy could be judged this way too!

As dolly told Mistress Watchful, dollyanne may be really blonde soon, so then she will have an excuse! Dollyanne can't imagine You though, Miss D, making a dumb mistake like this one!

Curtsey,
    :manga_snooze:
    dollyanne

2. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, newsub! Dolly will have to locate a hardware store and look around. The fish tank idea sounds like a good one! ("Yes, Mr. clerk, it's really for dolly's fish tank, not her chastity device!")

You are right about the pain--dollyanne is definitely allergic!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

3. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne, the sissy gurl inventor!!

Dollyanne has invented a new anti-pullout device! It involves dolly's sissy slut charm bracelet...well, here...take a look:

new panties top.jpg

Well, dolly hasn't thoroughly tested it yet, but the idea is the pink bead "sissy slut" bracelet with the hello kitty charm prevents pullout from the rear without the pain of the POI. In fact, it tickles and teases dolly's clitty constantly!

The charm rattles against the pink chastity under dolly's mini, so dolly has to wear panties like these:

new panties front 5.jpg new panties front charm 2.jpg

It might be hard to see, but not only can dollyanne not pull out, but she is unmercifully teased until she drips.

The bottom line is a chaste, charmed, dripping sissy in pretty panties under her pink mini!

new panties mini 2.jpg

At least that's the theory behind this pull-out prevention device!

So, what's the effect of all this? When dollyanne was shopping for these panties she got a sudden urge to have a dress! It was a craving really and dollyanne found herself shamelessly combing the dress racks looking for the perfect LBD. Now, being locked in chastity with the teasing charm is making dollyanne crave a dress even more! Dolly doesn't know if that is what is supposed to happen, but chastity is driving dolly wild with feminine desire!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Oh dollyanne, you have put up some beautiful photos this morning... I just wish I was in a better frame of mind to enjoy them.

Hope you have a great day. *hugs*

5. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Dolly it looks like your CB is becoming quite the cham cage!:happy0187:

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Lovely pictures dear. You've pulled off a nice look here with the charms, bracelets and cute, cute panties and mini. What is dolly becoming with all the cute accessories? Are you a coquettish teen or more of a once-nice-gurl turned hungry slut?

Regarding wearing CBs: In my case if I really wanted to pull out of my CB3K I think I could, but I have NEVER tried (honest). If I'm flaccid enough I could get out even if the POIs are in place. [I have never pulled it out all the way because I don't want to break the spell that I believe that my chastity device (CB3k) can be violated.] I know there are devices out there that probably are impenetrable, but that's not for me just yet.

I'm also wondering based on these new pics how on earth you could ever have a "tessie" slip out from there? It's personal and I don't mean to pry, but I have to think that you have small balls compared to other folks; if so, has that made you feel "different" all along - you know more like a sissy gurl than a biological male?

PLEASE, please take no offense my dear. In my most gurlyest state I would be all turned on if someone said it was destiny that I be a gurl because of some physical attribute - say my feminine skeletal frame, or long eyelashes, high voice or whatever...

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    OKAY.. Now that makes Me laugh - lauren. Perhaps, you are correct - maybe dollyanne has teeny tiny balls. Maybe, that is why, in part, she's such a sissy gurl.

But, she does look so cute in her chastity, panties and miniskirt. Teeny, tiny balls or not - she is clearly a gurl.

:jumping0045::jumping0045::jumping0045:

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    So sorry You are not feeling cheerful, Mistress Watchful. Dollyanne hopes it will pass soon and You can come back again and enjoy dollyanne's little sissy photos.

Curtsey and Huggs,
    :love0028:
    dollyanne

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind comments, lauren. Dollyanne is definitely a hungry sissy slut gurl, but is finding herself reading Cosmo Girl and Teen Vogue more often lately, rather than the more mature gurl Allure and Glamour. Maybe it's because dolly thinks of herself as a youngish sissy slut gurl and identifies more with teens who are learning about their sexuality and how to deal with things like makeup and boys. Dolly also loves the vibrant colors and seductiveness of teen fashions and is continually searching for her "look"!

As to dollyanne's tessies. Yes, they are a little small dolly thinks. In fact, dolly is definitely small all the way around in the clitty department--perhaps "compact" is the way to put it. (See dolly's My cocky and me.) Dolly was told she was "too small" by a former girlfriend who cuckolded dolly with an ex boyfriend, who had a big man cock compared to dolly. So, dolly knows she only has a little sissy clitty--not really very good at pleasing real women--and dolly is also submissive and defers to her superiors, so dollyanne is relegated to becoming a sissy gurl and a sissy gurl cuckold. Dollyanne believes it is her appropriate destiny now. And like you say, lauren, it is a turn-on to not really have a choice. What is dollyanne to do, but be a sissy gurl! Dollyanne HAS to learn how to dress like a seductive gurl, as well as all the appropriate sissy gurl cuckold skills, whether she wants to or not! And yes, it is a turn-on, perhaps a little bit like bondage--sissy gurl bondage! (Dolly notices that lauren's feminine build and soft skin makes for a pretty sissy gurl also--perhaps lauren is destined to become a sissy gurl too?!)

Dolly's current spacer/ring combination has evolved from using the two largest spacers between the A and B rings to using only the 2nd smallest one. So, the rings have gotten quite a bit closer! So far, dolly's tessies have not been able to escape this combination! Also, if you notice in dollyanne's picture, she is using the second largest pin with the largest spacer for the plastic lock. This combination provided the tightest fit for the plastic lock. It's like working a puzzle: Lock down the sissy gurl as tight as possible! (Dollyanne would not dare try to pull out, because she is sooo submissive and obedient--it would just be wrong. Maybe lauren is also naturally submissive and obedient--especially to women?!--so she hasn't tried to pull out either?)

Reducing the spacer size has also shortened the cage length to the point where dolly's little clitty is truly confined in a very tight space! There is only about two inches max for dollyanne's sissy clitty! For dollyanne, though, that's a half erection! (Before, there was a little over two and a half inches or so with the spacers added in.) Dollyanne doesn't know if she will still be able to milk herself in her cage now, but she is definitely leaking every day! (Dolly needs new panty liners too--her panties are suffering from the dripping!)

Huggs and Kisses,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D--You definitely make dollyanne blush. Dollyanne's clitty "compactness" all the way around is perfect for a sissy gurl, and, combined with dollyanne's submissive nature, explains why dollyanne is also a good candidate for cuckolding. Dollyanne really has no choice, but to go down the path of being a sissy gurl!

Dolly is learning to accept her status, and though it hasn't always been easy, and sometimes she needs a push--sometimes a BIG push--she knows the inevitable inescapable result! There is only ONE way for dollyanne--no turning back--it is dollyanne's destiny to be a chaste sissy :slut: gurl ripe for cuckolding!

Curtsey,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Gosh! It would seem that all that's left IS for you to be cucked... You already are chaste and a sissy and well maybe a slut gurl too. So your next MAJOR step is to have your wife find a bull - yes? It seems like up to this point it has been all you; so this has to be a huge, huge task for our dear sweet Dolly to tackle.

Is that even possible for you to approach this subject with Her? Would She go for you wearing a strap-on of some sort while you're still locked up? Maybe it would give her a taste?

Wow, these are big and difficult questions. It sounds like you had this happen (perhaps unwillingly) in a past relationship, but *whew* these are BIG steps alright.

I wish you luck sweetie. We'll help you as best as we can, but I feel you're moving into unchartered territory where Lauren, at least, has never ventured. (Doesn't mean she doesn't fantasize about it, but that's as far as it goes). Still we'll be rootin' for ya on the sidelines with our tightest form-fitting sweaters, pleated skirts, spankies, saddle shoes and pompons. :butterfly: Go Dolly Go!

12. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Soooo.. dollyanne has been cuckolded before. How interesting!

Don't be overly concerned about your "compact" stature dollyanne - it is quite suitable for you. Besides, your lack in that department only makes your cucking just that much more inevitable. In a way - it's something a sissy gurl can be proud of - it's far too small to use effectively - it's far more suited to being tucked away neatly in panties. It really is very cute - a description reserved just for leaky, dribbling sissy gurls like dollyanne.

BTW, is there any progress on sperm velocity metering?

:manga_partypopper:

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Well, dollyanne is by no means a perfect chaste sissy gurl and has a LONG way to go! But dolly appreciates your kind words, lauren.

Dolly has suggested--delicately, of course--that dolly would not fly into a jealous rage if her spouse finds sexual pleasure with another. That to do so, in some ways, is even natural, and sex is, after all, a pleasurable thing and dollyanne is not able to give her the full pleasure she deserves. It doesn't mean however, she would have to bond or marry every one she had sex with!

Men are, of course, notorious for flying into a violent rage over such things, and many women are quite intimidated by it, and don't believe it if their man says they "don't mind". In fact, they will think it is some kind of scheme for the man to have other women too!

But dolly feels confident with the emotional bond she has and isn't worried about her spouse running off with another man. Dolly even suggested that her spouse could have done this with several people in the past. Her response was, "I wish I had known that!" Clearly, she has had some thoughts along those lines, but apparently didn't act on them--maybe because of the intimidation factor. Or, maybe she did, because she also said (in full earshot of dolly's male friends who lusted after dolly's spouse), "If you don't take care of me properly, I'll find someone who will!" So, the truth is, dolly is not sure.

However, because of real life things like medical, family, and other conditions it hasn't happened--at least not again--so dolly can only fantasize at the moment. But when dolly's spouse gets the urge to have torrid sex again, dolly fully expects to be cucked. Meanwhile though, our chances of being destroyed by an asteroid collision are probably higher!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    You are right, Miss D, dollyanne's small clitty does make her a good cuckold candidate and dolly has learned over time to be proud of her "cute" clitty--definitely an apt description. Some have even called it that in dolly's gallery pics. It does seem right for it to be tucked away in panties--now in chastity to keep her chaste and dribbling the way a sissy gurl should be kept!

Dolly is still researching sperm velocity to characterize it fully, Miss D. It appears that maximum force, as well as number of spurts, is obtained when a wife is with her lover (as opposed to with her husband). So, a cuckolding situation seems to result in maximum velocity. Also, the sight of a slutty sissy gurl sprawled out as a potential receptor, would appear to cause amplification of the force, as the lover realizes that the cuckold's wife is now his alone to have fun with. This means that, to handle the worst case, the sperm velocity meter should be a sissy gurl cuckold sprawled out in sexy frillies at a suitable distance as a receptor. However, dolly needs to get more data and think about this some more. It may also be possible to measure the velocity at a closer range by estimating the force of the impact, rather than the total distance it travels!

Curtsey,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's cute little sissy clitty still charmingly locked up in her pink panties du jour:

TJpanties front 2.jpg TJpanties front charm 3.jpg

Things are sooo tight now, dollyanne can only dribble!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Checking up on dollyanne and her cute girlie pictures. :innocent0006:

And on the asteroid thing... they happen a lot more often than you think! :manga_champers: take it from a geologist!

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne.... where are youuuuuu!!??? :sex020:

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Sorry, Mistress Watchful, dollyanne is still here, but is mostly lurking at the moment. :scared0016: One thing You should know about dollyanne is she is a hypochondriac! If someone even whispers some condition into her ear, she's convinced that she has it! So, now dolly is going in--panties and all--for a checkup to make sure she doesn't have the same thing MM's pet had, or some other problem. (Dollyanne has a long list and has been knocked out on pain medication for a few days.) This involves some tests so dolly will be mostly a lurker for a few days more until all the results are in and dolly is cleared for more gurlie action!

Thank You, Mistress Watchful, for being concerned about dollyanne and her whereabouts! Dolly hopes to be back to her perky sissy gurl self soon!

Curtsey,
    :character0053:
    dollyanne

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :love0077: Big hugs for dollyanne!

I do hope everything goes well and it's nothing to worry about... I wish I was more like you, I really need to get into the Drs for a checkup, but can't bring myself to do it!

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Dollyanne, I hope you feel better soon.

MW, please get your cute little tush to the Doctor for a routine checkup. God forbid you ever DO get sick, but covering your eyes doesn't make it go away. It makes it worse. You have a real life family that loves you and wants you around for a long time. Don't take chances... please! *does subby eyelash batting thing*

mikecb

21. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Oh My dollyanne....I am sooo sorry to hear you are not feeling well!! I too had wondered why we havent seen you bouncing around for the past couple days. As for pets problem, please do not worry your sweet little self, pets condition is extremly rare. As for going to doctors....hummm, I am not at all into seeing any of them unless its a medical emergancy. I do believe that everyone else should, as they see the need, but I have had some terrible experiences with them which is why I do not.
    Anyway....I do hope you feel better real soon dollyanne....I miss seeing your smiling face!! And just so you know, every time I see that bath tub icon I smile at you dollyanne, I can just see you in a bubblebath!!

Mistress Michelle :manga_blowkiss:

Notice I'm not using My whippin icon on you

22. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you are going to be just fine, dollyanne. And a trip to the doctor to confirm that is a good idea. I am gladdened to hear that you will be pantied for your visit - dollyanne is a very good gurl. Good luck sweety!

:anim_48:

23. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Oh Dollyanne, don't worry your pretty head... and just think, if they get a glimpse :sex009: of your panties maybe you can get a conversation started with a stranger? So you ought to be looking forward to your visit to the :anim_48: doctor's office - and be sure to wear your prettiest pair of panties that show off your body, honey. (My only thought is that your blood pressure or heart may be pounding due to the internal excitement from revealing your little panty secret!)

Be well and lurk away.

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you ALL for your kind words! Dollyanne went to the doctor :anim_48: in her blue-violet stretchy Victoria's Secret panties, since dollyanne has NO male undies left whatsoever. Though they have a clear Victoria's Secret label, these are perhaps the most "neutral" panties dolly has and dollyanne felt quite comfortable in them. Dollyanne would have loved to have worn her new matching bra and panty set, but felt that would also be too much under the circumstances.:character0074:

Dolly also had to expose her smoothly shaved legs and body to the medical techs and doctor and while it was little bit embarrassing, dolly was not too concerned since there are so many explanations for being shaved.

As for chastity though, dolly left it at home, as she thought that might be a bit much to impose on the medical techs. Dolly is currently out of her chastity until the test results are in.

Dollyanne hopes that wearing the chastity did not precipitate the problem that sent her to the doctor, but can't discount it as a possibility. That would be extremely disappointing as dolly loves her pink chastity! But dolly will know more by the end of the week.

Without being chastised will dollyanne engage in what Miss D calls obsessive sissy wanking? Most likely not because of temporary medication that is putting dolly into la la land. But the temptation is definitely there!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

25. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is dollyanne asking to practice her obsessive sissy wanking during her recovery? LOL

Just take care of yourself sweety but if the urge does get too much in your unlocked state - just remember you are still a sissy and you better behave like one!

:smilies_xxx02:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice