Dick Cage Lock Post visible

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Jason Webb, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Hi,

Me and my GF are new to the chastity play, however, we've gone through three devices already : cb6k, bon4, and a chinese metal one. All of them were fine except when my balls hang low, they used to really start slipping out. not an issue with cb6k and bon4 , but then cb6k cracked, and bon4 is really visible under clothing.

So we got a dick cage , again a chinese one, to try out. First thing I noticed is the tube is exact length, and fits VERY nicely, and feels great. Same goes for the ring, since the DC pushes the balls out, they can't hang any lower than that. Plus theres the fact that silicone sticks to the skin, thereby removing any possibility of me getting out.

Only 1 problem, the Lock post. Its damn visible under any clothing I wear, even if I wear a jock strap underneath or loose briefs. Anyone has got any solution to this , like any modification ? I would love to wear this device all day, but the visibility under clothing is a huge con for me and my GF.

2. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

submissive Bobbie (Bob) Active member

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    If I may ask a question please? When you say the lock post is visable through your clothes, is it because YOU & your GF know it is there so you both can see it OR is it just a small buldge in which most men have anyway? Is it possible to post a pic or two so we can see? I know when I started out in my CB-3000 I thought everybody could see it and they knew exactly what it was.
    I tried looking at my crotch in the mirror along with my wife, with my cage on and then with the cage off. I did this in jeans, slacks & shorts. To be honest, there really was not much difference.
    It was all in my head because "I" knew the cage was there. Are you wearing spandex pants or professional bike shorts? Just a thought. Your mind is a powerful thing!

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    maybe some putty around the lock post and smooth it out?

4. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    Locking post is visible, not just in the head. Its like a pointy thing making my shorts over it look like a tent over the dick cage. lol . Even if we smooth it out, its too big of a bulge.

5. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    Me and my GF finally decided to make some modification and cut off the lock post along with some silicon holding it. We did it in a way that it'll still latch into the ring and not slip off, but theres no locking, lock post, or anything visible. Bulge is there, but yeah, mostly cause I know am wearing it, also bulge is the same if am not wearing the dick cage. So far now, we're enjoying.

6. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    any pictures of your modified cage?

7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    holytrainer, with its magiclock is more discreet. I think this will fit well too if DC fits well. You need a smaller ring with that device, and get the smaller cage if you can squeeze in. Its the most discreet option IME

-droog

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Lock and lock post can give you the impression that they are sticjing out and can be seen through your clothes. It is more likely that like I was initially you are just very self-conscious about it. Consider this ...if someone is staring that closely at your crotch then what ever bulges you think they can see are not your biggest problem.

littlecuck likes this.
  9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    After trying about 4-5 devices I ended up going with a custom made Jailbird. I have worn it out many times and nothing there to see. I got a security screw to avoid the padlock.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    I know everyone seems to love their jailbird...I just wasn't impressed. The post the cage went on did poke out. Maybe not super obvious but a very sharp edge is not a bulge. It looked awkward if wearing shorts or a material that was thin.

The lock that had a hasp thick enough to prevent any play between ring and cage sat sideways with a many pointy spots. A smaller lock hasp and it would sit flat against the cage but then the cage would swing slightly creating just enough room for a ball to pop out.

For all the time and effort put in to create them, mature metal has not deviated from its post design, despite its drawbacks. Quite frankly, I would have thought that they would have come up with some innovations or changes by now. I looked at the jailbird in 2009, bought one in 2016, same device.

11. littlecuck

littlecuck Member

Mechanic
    Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I have to agree with nicoftime. I have cages from eBay for $20 that are full stainless and work great. Don't see paying over 5x that amount for a cage that's almost the same.

12. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Well I guess I'm crazy but I like it when it shows and other people can if they look carefuly see I'm locked up.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice