Describe the feeling of being in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Dec 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    I am much more sexual than my wife which means before chastity I masturbated frequently. Now with me locked up and her in control of my release the entire dynamics of our relationship has changed.

How do I feel? Very frustrsted yet very excited. Being in diapers permanently meant before chastity my wee wee was constantly enveloped in nice soft padding. Now it is still envoloped around that padding but my wee wee no longer gets the privilege of rubbing against my diaper because of my chastity device. For me that is extremely frustrating and keeps me constantly yearning to be back in my diaper without my chastity device.

This frustration leads to both a greater feeling of submissiveness to my wife and also a passionate desire to serve her in anyway she wants. I feel cometely owned by my Highness which I did not feel as much when she did not have me locked away as I still had control of my sexual releases.

Before chastity I was still only permitted to masturbate in front of her always by humping my diapers of course. Throughout the day however I was edging and teasing my lil wee wee. For me even walking felt sexual because of my diaper. That life is gone now. I feel now like I am suffering from sensory deprivation and it motivates me to be a better lil girl.

Slave to a Goddess and JiL like this.
  2. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    It feels like there is potential. It feels like my sex life has definition, purpose, and an unending potential to be exciting. It feels like there is a chance that wasn't there.
    @ineverknew - lol!

But to be clear, 99% of the time there is nothing different going on at all, no particular feelings or frustrations as I have accepted it. Desperation wears off, and is replaced with a sense of normalcy.

3. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    For me, it is the opposite of feeling hungry. It is a feeling of satisfaction. To be owned, but in a good way. Feeling cared about, cared for, appreciated, loved, encouraged and protected. It is a secure, comforting feeling.

And yes, all these emotions, along with the feeling of being locked itself result in a state of heightened awareness. A euphoric sense of erotic devotion. Nirvana!

Slave to a Goddess and JiL like this.
  4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    For me when it first goes on it is exciting...Always stimulating like foreplay. Teased by not being able to get aroused. After 1 week this gradually becomes a mix of feeling restricted like on an aeroplane seat, not being able to stretch your legs.
    After 2 weeks it is pretty much completely the OMG I need to stretch, I so need an erection...
    When I get unlocked the erection is the best feeling...I often get a choice when unlocked of unprotected sex without cumming or use a condom and cum.
    More often than not I need the feeling sensation more so I chose the 1st and it feels so so good.

And then afterwards, click it starts again.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    A state of heightened awareness, and to be cared for and owned. That really says a lot for me as well.
    How many will ever know what it actually feels like when the sensations of desperation, locked and forgotten, being broken, are replaced with "normalcy." Also well said.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thats actually true from my standpoint. Its exciting to think about what may or may not happen but truthfully its really no different from day to day. Though some days she can surprise me. I guess thats what a lot of us are holding on to, those moments.

So your telling me there's a chance? LMAO. Love that part.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    wow thats a tough choice but I think you picked correctly

richard and Retiredinaz like this.
  8. sissystevie

sissystevie New member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I am collared 24/7/365 and my Mistress wears the key around her neck. To me it is like her always touching me and the same goes for being locked in chastity always feeling her touching me.
    We are both very open about our lifestyle and she loves to answer the question concerning yhe other key on her necklace.

9. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Focused, calm more confident - I love the secure snug feeling something holding me 24/7
    side bonus knowing walking in public being locked or sitting in meeting knowing nobody knows my secret

10. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    In the beginning it is pure excitement...…...over time it becomes pure need and ultimately pure submission.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    For me that somes it up pretty good
    What Steve said

12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I feel it is not about what I physically experience wearing a cage. Although that is why we started, I did not realize that my experience wearing the cage would be more about the richness of her experience. After she clicked the lock shut:

It is witnessing her accepting and exploring near total control over our intimate life.

It is the wonder of watching this very capable woman develop a new level of confidence in all aspects of her life.

It is doing all I can to support her growth in confidence.

It is learning to listen intensely while we communicate on a level as never before.

It is enjoying an unprecedented level of intimacy and closeness.

For me, that is the feeling I get, though not what I expected.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m still in the beginning so I’m at Chapter1 of Steviepie’s playbook- pure excitement
    Certainly have a heightened awareness of my wife’s feelings and needs

14. Guest 7743

Guest 7743 New member

Local Time:
    For me it makes me feel extremely submissive, and is a constant reminder of the fact that i am submissive. It kind of feels like i am being stripped of part of my masculinity. Makes me kind of feel inferior to men who have the privilege of using there cocks as they want and please. I dont get to use it like that because i am not a man like they are. When i am in my cage it feels amazing because of all of these reasons. I love feeling inferior in that way. I guess i could say that when caged it just feels like thats how im supposed to be, and it makes me more complete.

15. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    It is the journey, not the destination. For me, being dressed in a mini skirt, heels, and made to look like a school girl while in chastity completes me as a submissive, under the control of a strong mistress. My mistress has a vivid imagination and enjoys her domination of her sissy gurl. I know she can measure pain and pleasure and will do anything she requires to prevent pain and hopefully get me some pleasure.
    This is my fantasy. I dress in chastity and like my virtual mistress have a wonderful imagination.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice