Describe the feeling of being in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Dec 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Over the years I have heard a few people say "I just don't get chastity".

How would you describe the feeling of being locked to people who have never experienced it?

Is it like always being hungry, or is it like extended foreplay? Do you feel owned when the lock is clicked shut?

Niamor, MyDB, Williamsclaude and 6 others like this.
  2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Good questions, Miss Lucy, and some I haven't really explored. I started out on chastity on my own, just experimenting, and it felt 'secure' to be locked up. Then I proposed it to my ex-wife, who was not into it at all, so it fell by the wayside for a while. Now I wouldn't say I feel owned, as much as controlled. I know that my g/f KH isn't into it the way I am, but she does get a kick out of knowing that only she can control my orgasms and giving her that kick makes me happy. Does that make sense?

For69, Slave to a Goddess and SarahB like this.
  3. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    My situation might be a bit different to most others here, because i'm in hypnotic chastity and i'm permitted to edge every now and then, but i would describe it as "the journey is the goal".
    i have learned to love to be horny, it makes me feel more obedient, more motivated and it gets better with every day. When i'm told to cum, this wonderful journey ends and i'm missing something for the next few days.
    I wonder how much of this is due to my conditioning or if others feel the same...

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    for this slave it feels GREAT!

the constant, unrelenting, sexual frustration of always being kept forcibly horny and on "edge" eager and needing desperately to please my Owner. the wonderfully submissive, helpless, vulnerable and desperate feelings of being truly OWNED and without any control of its own. the intoxicating and emotional freedom to be able to simply let go, drop all preconceived stereotypical public opinion brainwashing that demands and dictates what is normal and what is not right for you.

Goddess Lucy, what does it feel like to OWN a male? ;)

5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Good question.

As I've been falling deeper and deeper down the chastity rabbit hole both I and my Goddess @n2toys find we're loving it more and more.

I LOVE the constant sexual high and craving for my Wife. I've always Loved my Wife but since She has locked me up the intensity of my Love and Lust for Her has multiplied.
    I'm now at over 6 months without a real orgasm and during teasing by my Wife I'm so desperate to cum but in the end thankful that She does not allow me; the constant high is better than the few seconds of orgasmic bliss that is followed by the 3-4 day drop...

One of my favorite memes "Give a man an orgasm and he'll forget it in a second... Deny him and he'll think of you constantly..."

I'm getting over a small wound and had to be uncaged for it to heal properly.
    I immediately felt different mentally and found myself craving to be locked back up; especially now after going the longest I've ever gone without an orgasm.
    The spot is getting better and I've locked back up during the last two nights when I've been allowed 'dessert' - as much as I Love worshiping my Wife I find the craving is intensified when I'm caged.

SubmissiveSlut1, skD, For69 and 5 others like this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    In the very beginning the device itself is a constant turn on. It was very much an extended foreplay sort of thing. She took it off more or less every day because having it on had me hanging on her like a frisky teenager from dawn to dusk (which she loved).

If you happen to find you’re into the control aspect of it all, then later can come the rules and the concerns about how long the guy is kept in for. Once we went there with it, it went from an extended foreplay primarily sort of thing into a less intense but still pleasurable sense of being “owned”. If you find you like that sort of thing, the experience will grow from there.

That’s when this site becomes quite valuable. Everyone knows how to play and enjoy foreplay. But expanding on and developing the sense of ownership and other more everpresent feelings that go with being chastity for any longer durations is new, and it’s immensely helpful to find a place where you can compare your thoughts to those of couples that have gone down that road already.

skD and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like being 16 again. Constantly horny and unable to do anything to stop it

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Basically what has already been said, but one of the feelings that I get is the frustration of being in the cage (cb6000s) especially when it is warm (or at least the cage is) and you are in the flaccid state but filling the cage up. This feeling can keep me very horny and with the warmth and the restriction it feels like I am inside of her but I can not do anything about it.

Sieur d'Eon likes this.
  9. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    The thoughts keep me on the edge and horny. Knowing I'm locked while in public and nobody knows but my wife. She checks it almost every day when I get home and may add some touching to excite me a little just to see me swell. Just her looking takes me to the edge. Is it a foreplay thing well sort of, is it a control thing well yes and it's definitely the sexual secret that keeps it fun. When you least expect to get excited from wearing it just due to the situation makes it something I will always love.

guodor and Penney like this.
  10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I enjoy the feeling of giving up control, surrendering myself to my wife. I had no idea how much I would enjoy the constant arousal, the gentle chasing of her, the general closeness of playing the game together.

I also enjoy the constant reminder of her whenever I take a step or shift in my seat. The bondage aspect appeals to me but isn't visible to the outside world, I know it is there but no one else does. I have been in business meetings thinking, "If you only knew..."

Having been in the cage for a while, I really miss it when she takes a break for all the same reasons. I miss the security of the cage, the reminder of her and I miss the game.

lockeduprob likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Happy, sad, arroused, upset, free, owned, stupid, enlightened, frustrated, helpless, cared for, loved...well that covers 15 minutes lol.

I can run through many of those rapidly, and find myself feeling something else in another few minutes. In a general feeling, I feel a sense of freedom. I know, how can I feel free with a lock on my person, easy, I don’t make sexual decisions anymore. I am never wrong in that department. Knock it off the list of sh!t I’m doing wrong. I can never take things too far, go past her limits, freak her out, or wonder if she really wants to do things because she feels obligated. That is a freedom that I most enjoy about chastity.

Yes being frustrated sucks, but it can easily turn into desire with just a nudge of encouragement and affection.

The mind games are my own personal demons slipping out, like regret and wanting to just get out of this darn cage. They come and go just as quickly. I think once you have had an argument or two with your kh, the cage stays on, isn’t part of the discussion, and you can stay caged without sulking...it makes handling and dealing with the emotional roller coaster easier.

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    That is a Very good Question. I've tried to explain it to my Mistress.

For me being is Chastity makes me feel like I belong. That my wife cares so much about me that she wants to keep me locked up safe and help me to stop pleasuring myself. It's a constant reminder that she cares for me and loves me. It my wedding ring

Allen1987 likes this.
  13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    For me it is a feeling of self esteem and knowing that I am doing something that pleases my wife. Up until we started playing with chastity she hated sex and was very disinterested in anything sexual. Once she discovered that she enjoyed having me locked up, it gave me a sense of purpose and accomplishment to keep myself locked up for her. It gave me something sexual to be proud of and happy about.

harddenial likes this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've just seen this Misstress Lucy you do ask some of the most interesting and thought provoking questions.

Further detailed comment would both deserve and require some thought. I will get back to this.
    I will just say that with no partner or with different partners the dynamic and thus the experience has been different.

15. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    For it is a big step in my submission to my Wife. It is a symbol that all of me truly belongs to her.

16. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress,

There is SO much difference between the titillation of being locked for the first time, the fear of realizing it is no longer a game when the lock closes, the peace that comes with (truly) accepting the will and wishes of another over your own and finally the euphoria when the male energy begins to overwhelm ones preconceptions and you become one with your partner.

I hope this may frame the discussion a bit but your excellent question deserves more consideration by all.

Thank you again for your insightful segue.

Very Respectfully,
    stevie

17. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    It is an accomplishment for me anytime I am locked. It's exciting (because it's new) and I love the secrecy of it when I'm outside my home all nice and locked up. It's a great feeling as well to know Mistress is pleased with me.

18. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not caged, but I am denied, and I feel the exact same way. I could not have explained it better. I tend to get delirious between day 5 and day 15, and the feeling is much better than an orgasm, even though I'm begging my wife to let me cum.

19. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    We have been practicing this for ten years so the effects are quite long term by now. I"m used to wearing the device for long periods at a time (months). Two examples to illustrate how we both have changed our thinking. My brain now equates sex with cunnilingus. I love giving this to my wife and if I am momentarily distracted by another woman I imagine my head between her legs. My wife is now ok with laying in bed next to me and pleasuring herself when she wants to. When I'm called to provide pussyworship she is happy to lay back and relax. Like others I do love feeling the high of sexual frustration. It has enabled my wife to become a lot more assertive which has been good for her psyche too.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your wife has gained confidence in general as a result?

21. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    I have experienced being chaste in a relationship, with a keyholder and even being chaste on my own, without a keyholder. So when I will try to find out the most common feeling for all the situations above it would be probably that I feel safe and somehow in harmony with my inner self.

22. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Ah interesting question. My chastity has happened in sync with her embracing of aspects of feminism. Her general confidence has grown with her assertiveness and she is very willing to strongly challenge people and views. Orgasm denial came first and I think that was most influential. Sex was reoriented as its goal was now completely changed. The phrase "pussy worship" which i thought ridiculous at first became a perfect description. I am asked or allowed to satisfy myself through my oral efforts. The irrelevance of my penis is symbolic of my wife's rejection of patriarchy in society.

ColoBilly and Mascara^Snake like this.
  23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love it :)

Oh and happy new year xx

24. Deleted member 53138

A good question, and many before me have given good and full answers....I can't give a one line answer but when I am unlocked I feel naked, vulnerable and un loved. I love the feeling of the cage and it makes me think of my kh, my mistress.

25. fatbloke6

fatbloke6 Member

Engineer
    Local Time:
    100% owned

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice